Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) (15259 Views)

BRICS Adds Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia & UAE As Members / Family Members Fight At Burial Ground In Ghana (Video, Photos) / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by angelfallz(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2021
grin

Until the lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter.

So lord Lugard came from his own continent landed in Africa, and then proceed to impose his own way of thinking on Africans, his own form of government on Africans and when Africans couldn't cope with it because his ways are alien to us he proceeded to define us as animals.

And mister man, you're regurgitating him, even claiming that lord Lugard said the truth. grin

So I am a slave because I refuse to allow a White Man to define me?

Shame on you

Sebastine1994:

shame on you too.

he didn't say anything untruthful.

his description is a bulls eye. it hit the target squarely.

stop playing ostrich, that is why the black man is doomed to perpetual slavery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2021
angelfallz:
grin

Until the lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter.

So lord Lugard came from his own continent landed in Africa, and then proceed to impose his own way of thinking on Africans, his own form of government on Africans and when Africans couldn't cope with it because his ways are alien to us he proceeded to define us as animals.

And mister man, you're regurgitating him, even claiming that lord Lugard said the truth. grin

So I am a slave because I refuse to allow a White Man to define me?

Shame on you

abeg shift make breeze blow me
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Mynd44:
Julius Malema just threatened to kill someone.

Typical of him. Same person Nigerians were building years back.

The same Malema who was frequently disrupting the SA parliament to oust Jacob Zuma is now a Zuma ally against Cyril Ramaphosa who is trying to fight corruption.

Malema is not morally principled and his Pan-African stance won't last as long as it doesn't benefit him, believe you me.

1 Like

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2021
dejt4u:
Dino should be representing Nigeria in that parliament. If you know you know

Each country sends 5 representatives, so why not.
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by DonroxyII: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2021
FrLukas:
Lol

We have a problem in Africa.

Africa is not going to make progress in a democratic setting.

There's a prophecy that a king is going to rise in Africa.

Then maybe there will be sanity at long last in Africa.

Zambia as we speak has been sold to China.

More African nations loading.
Civil War looming in africa with time and World War Looming too ...

The world is crazy now ... God is out just enjoying Homo sapiens, Animals and Beasts doing their things on planet earth!
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2021
DonroxyII:
Civil War looming in africa with time and World War Looming too ...

The world is crazy now ... God is out just enjoying Homo sapiens, Animals and Beasts doing their things on planet earth!

What Africa needs is a strong nation to lead it aright.
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
emperordelis:
Somebody's name is *WAR* and somehow you expect him to embrace peace? No be JuJu be that..Names follow it's bearers

Lol, I think it means something else in his Wollof or other Senegalese language

1 Like

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
Well you may have to fight for it. It's part of the struggles of "becoming ".
You can't just seat in one place and think people will honor you with high position.
Constant struggle of life

It has to be done diplomatically though like everyone else does and not physically.
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2021
baseb:
It's always about 'stark' personal interest.
I'm sure there's some form of money to be made from that office or that whoever occupies the position has easy access to funds.
They should probably call on a 'white european' to tell them how to organise themselves.
Africa!

I think the southern African bloc is correct in this instance. The French speaking bloc is pushing for its candidate to have a 3rd term and that can't be right.
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2021
MrMexx:
Africa my Africa!!!!! Sometimes I wonder what that Julius malema is doing in politics, that guy should be the head of South African Army, he didn't wear his beret with that fine suit # lol

If he was head of SA army there would be many wars in Africa, trust me grin He's fine as opposition leader - less power and ego.

1 Like

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Mitishi:
l need a good Pastor in this forum to please convince me once again that God created black people!

We are wicked, backward and very unprogressive in many thing and yet we claim to be children of God

l have looked around and l see wickedness in everything that we do in Africa. You can trust our Leaders, Pastors or Community leaders.

Could it be that those fallen angels are the genealogy of Africa?

Nigerians really hate themselves and their blackness. This entire thread has the same type of response - afro pessimist.

South African twitter responses were far more diverse and didn't blame everything on blackness.

1 Like

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by emperordelis(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, I think it means something else in him Wollof or another Senegalese language

Warlof grin grin
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
emperordelis:

Warlof grin grin

grin Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
CHAOS BREAKS OUT AGAIN AT PAP ON TUESDAY

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Southern Africa caucus demand the reading of the AU letter on whether Mali is eligible to vote after it was suspended from ECOWAS on Monday. French West Africa is refusing the letter be read.

SABC NEWS, channel 404 on dstv

Video: Malema walks to podium to confront officials

https://twitter.com/SABCNews/status/1399719756261990401?s=20

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2021

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
SESSION SUSPENDED AGAIN ON TUESDAY

1 Like

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sammy07:

Could this be him?
Cc: juliusmalema (naira land.com/profile/juliusmalema

JuliusMalema is an upright Man.

There must be a reason.
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by DonroxyII: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
FrLukas:

What Africa needs is a strong nation to lead it aright.
That can't happen unless there is a world war !
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

JuliusMalema is an upright Man.

There must be a reason.

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Smilling.

1 Like

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
@ TMKsouth.

1:18 mark,Isn't this contradictory to his usual "African unity" retorts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__8uHOQscaE

But I guess that's Malema in his true nature.One day he says this and the next he says something else
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:
@ TMKsouth.

1:18 mark,Isn't this contradictory to his usual "African unity" retorts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__8uHOQscaE

But I guess that's Malema in his true nature.One day he says this and the next he says something else

Malema: "We don't go to other people's countries uninvited and have no intention of coming to your countries" grin grin grin

But it's like us here on NL Jace. We try to engage Nigerians nicely and then you get a barrage of negativity back. And then you're forced to remind people they live in a kakhole.

PAP is gonna expose Malema's inconsistent Pan-African rhetoric in SA, where he defends foreign township criminals while he stays in luxury in Sandton but ridicules South Africans frustrated with crime.

He's getting a taste of what it's like living in downtown Johannesburg or Diepsloot right there in PAP grin He's even threatening to kill them. He just gave xenophobes a lot of ammunition, I tell u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
She's very stupid! Assault upon wetin, shey the man said is not intentional and his alibi seemed justified why then the cry of GBV, is it cos she's a woman? OK the other men he kicked, y don't she also call him out of the assault of MBV? Women always the first to be victims so as to garner sympathy to achieve a goal they could never have achieved, I'm not voting that animal as President!
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Malema: "We don't go to other people's countries uninvited and have no intention of coming to your countries" grin grin grin

But it's like us here on NL Jace. We try to engage Nigerians nicely and then you get a barrage of negativity back. And then you're forced to remind people they live in a kakhole.

PAP is gonna expose Malema's inconsistent Pan-African rhetoric in SA, where he defends foreign township criminals while he stays in luxury in Sandton but ridicules South Africans frustrated with crime.

He's getting a taste of what it's like living in downtown Johannesburg or Diepsloot right there in PAP grin He's even threatening to kill them. He just gave xenophobes a lot of ammunition, I tell u.

This just proves that the guy sways in whatever direction the wind is blowing in.The heartwarming affection he was showing to his "African brothers" did not pay off now he wants to kill them LoL.

Now he has given the "xenophobes" more than enough legs to stand on grin .And I must say I'm loving any minute of it I even wish this PAP circus was held at regular basis just to see for how long will Malema hold on to the borderless Africa pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Heathrow44:
She's very stupid! Assault upon wetin, shey the man said is not intentional and his alibi seemed justified why then the cry of GBV, is it cos she's a woman? OK the other men he kicked, y don't she also call him out of the assault of MBV? Women always the first to be victims so as to garner sympathy to achieve a goal they could never have achieved, I'm not voting that animal as President!

The public was watching this play out Live on TV so I don't know why you're blaming her. We all saw he kicked in her direction. Why don't you ask why your violent male friend from Senegal was throwing kicks inside parliament of all places crowded with other people so close to him? Shouldn't he be held responsible for that? undecidedThe other guy that he kicked is free to open a criminal case on his own, it's not Majodina's baby - she's protecting her rights against a raging bull in a China store.

Anyway, she's not the one running for president but she supports rotational presidency and their candidate is Zimbabwe.
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

This just proves that the guy sways in whatever direction the wind is blowing in.The heartwarming affection he was showing to his "African brothers" did not pay off now he wants to kill them LoL.

Now he has given the "xenophobes" more than enough legs to stand on grin .And I must say I'm loving any minute of it I even wish this PAP circus was held at regular basis just to see for how long will Malema hold on to the borderless Africa pipe dream.

We must admit the guy knows how to put on a show grin Last week was the first time ever PAP trended on Twitter. He did the same thing with the SA parliament - Parliament TV received it's highest ratings ever during the final Zuma Must Fall years, people began joking it should begin showing adverts.

Trust, more people are tuning in tomorrow - highest ratings ever for PAP grin

But to agree with you he does sway wherever the wind is blowing. He subscribes to the motto that there are never permanent friends or enemies in politics if you want to succeed.
Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

We must admit the guy knows how to put on a show grin Last week was the first time ever PAP trended on Twitter. He did the same thing with the SA parliament - Parliament TV received it's highest ratings ever during the final Zuma Must Fall years, people began joking it should begin showing adverts.

Trust, more people are tuning in tomorrow - highest ratings ever for PAP grin

But to agree with you he does sway wherever the wind is blowing. He subscribes to the motto that there are never permanent friends or enemies in politics if you want to succeed.

Yep! One thing I'll give him is that he has this ability to attract the audience to tune in to everything he's involved in,even those who hate his guts will be turning up.

I laughed when the other gentleman said "you have military coupes in your countries but you want to lead"

1 Like

Re: Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yep! One thing I'll give him is that he has this ability to attract the audience to tune in to everything he's involved in,even those who hate his guts will be turning up.

I laughed when the other gentleman said "you have military coupes in your countries but you want to lead"

Wowza! shocked Will listen to the whole thing later.

You're first paragraph grin grin.

Personally I can't stand Zuma or even looking at him, but Malema is a definite Donald Trump when it comes to TV cool (even though I dont support him).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger: ECOWAS Military Chiefs To Meet On Saturday / Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid / Mwai Kibaki Dies At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.