Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun (62681 Views)

72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital / Police Free 42-Year-Old Yobe Rapist Who Raped 7-Year-Old Girl / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by walyx(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2021
ouzo1:
that police station need serious renovation jare.

#IamagainstRape
i was about saying that too
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by West2019(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Thank God him didn't use you for blood dollar
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Brenn594(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Why didn't she show us the picture of de victim Maybe she was wearin something skimpy or very attractive.you knw sm men are like he-goats dem no fit conrol their preeq-e dey erect anyhow.
#saynotorape

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by holocron: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?
How do men enjoy forceful penetration?
How do they feel after the act?
Is it just a natural thing?
Do they rape for pleasure or to feel superior?

Don't blame them. It's God - "Go out and multiply, fill the earth and dominate it". The overwhelming, sometimes unbearable urge to reproduce and spread those seeds, even at the risk or certainty of death!

Just kidding...they are sentient beings not animals. They should exercise control over their natural instincts.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by WorldRichest: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:
Why do men rape?
How do men enjoy forceful penetration?
How do they feel after the act?
Is it just a natural thing?
Do they rape for pleasure or to feel superior?

They rape to experience Prison life.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by jeff1607(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:
Never keep your girlchild with any man not even her father.

cc BRATISLAVA

Not even her father?

Pray your daughters don’t have any reason not to call any man “daddy” and you not to be a single mum.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by WorldRichest: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:

cc BRATISLAVA

Sorry, if that's how your father is. Accept my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by wink2015(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2021
He is looking sober after the crimminal act.

He should go and face justice in a law court.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by BRATISLAVA: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Simba00007:
I remembered a post sometimes ago when a female teacher raped a 14year old male student,most feminist like yourself ignored that thread

Ah, I remember that post. You ignored it and said nothing about it. A red pill male like you ignored it.

Now, you want to bring it up on a thread for a woman that was raped. Which way, for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by BRATISLAVA: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2021
kendo24:

You've won. "Men are rapists" So call the police and arrest all men. Ode!

Instead of facing the argument, you've resorted to insults since you have no point.

Rapist buffoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by holocron: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2021
khia:

Unless a woman handcuffs/ties a man without his consent, straddles him and ride the pony, how can you call it rape? Most men are stronger than women and can throw her off of him, except for the scenario I described or a case of illegally drugging him.

Can you paint me a scenario that can justify an accusation from a man being raped by a woman?

A man's body can react and respond against his wishes when it is presented with overwhelming female stimulation.

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by muyico(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2021

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by BRATISLAVA: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2021
ThePlugg:

My friend you are high....just STFU keep that borrowed phone and sleep this minute sad

Truth is bitter. If you've ever seen a raped person, you may begin to understand how terrible rape is.

But for now, you need to grow up and gain some experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by BRATISLAVA: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2021
lilvicky68:

In as much as I'm against rape.. the energy you are channeling here should have been used for something more productive..

I had time to respond to the mention. I'm online mostly, so it doesn't affect productivity. But if you wish to be a client, I'll be busy for your sake today. wink
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Barbiturate(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:

As in, my daughter should not stay with me? Are you okay at all? If your dad defiled you, it doesn't mean other men will do same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Adext4sure(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2021
Coldshisha:

Women rape too so direct your questions to women that rape also or leave gender out of this

Meanwhile, E no go pass 2 minutes ooh..
SMH �
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by BRATISLAVA: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2021
emmnprince:

I see.

No wonder she mentioned you!

Her pocket supporter and defender!

Though you're right and that doesn't make who you replied wrong. Both of you are right in your opinion! Saphiere attitude on NL is getting out of hand with her one sided posts of rape, feminism, and the likes. She need to see a Psyc.... Thera....

You're assuming a lot. But you've tried to be reasonable otherwise.

She's not being one-sided. Awareness is a step in correction of a problem.
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by BRATISLAVA: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Baawahala:
you are talking out of experience... Not every father is like yours...

I'm glad my father isn't like yours. You don't need to suppress your nasty experiences at his hands.

That you need to personalize it for me shows you have lost your point already.

You are free to search the internet for cases of fathers raping daughters from January till now. Or just ask yours.

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by aujile(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:
But am I lying? Are fathers not molesting their own daughters?
You really hate men. But sorry both gender must exist.
Generalising a matter because you have below-average evidence speaks volumes of your hatred for men.
Before you attack, just know that no sane man will support rape.
And the reason you have more cases of men raping women is because it's rear to find a woman that will overpower a man (no matter how small the guy is) and also most cases of women raping men (mostly molestation) are not reported.

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by lilvicky68(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I had time to respond to the mention. I'm online mostly, so it doesn't affect productivity. But if you wish to be a client, I'll be busy for your sake today. wink
Alright..be careful so you won't join one clown to start degrading and abusing men online when you will still end up with one..
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Blackdisciple(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:

cc BRATISLAVA

Rubbish
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Benrosaria(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/42-year-old-man-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-32-year-old-woman-in-ogun.html

Investigation should be about if he is a serial rapist. How can you carry out a rape on a 30 year old lady just for the first time you met her, regardless of the desperate intent in search of a container
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by BRATISLAVA: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

You're an idiot

You're just another gutter lowlife on the forum.

Go and learn some manners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by BRATISLAVA: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2021
lilvicky68:

Alright..be careful so you won't join one clown to start degrading and abusing men online when you will still end up with one..

I'm not here for degrading or abusing men. I simply point out little talked about facts. I come here to take a break.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Mile18(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Is this a police station or a poultry
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're just another gutter lowlife on the forum.

Go and learn some manners.
One of the reasons I avoided this thread yesterday was because I knew some trash cans will defend the man because I follow you I came to the thread the comments I read did not surprise me at all.

Craze people full this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by lilvicky68(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I'm not here for degrading or abusing men. I simply point out little talked about facts. I come here to take a break.
Ok..they are other threads where you can take a break..I didn't want to comment on this clown's thread if not that I saw where she mentioned you and you totally agreed with her..I wouldn't have said anything..

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by emmnprince(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're assuming a lot. But you've tried to be reasonable otherwise.

She's not being one-sided. Awareness is a step in correction of a problem.

Her comments are always coated with bitterness against the male-gender & she expresses it in an insecure manner as if one evil is loading to befall her in the near future from the gender she speak against their actions.

Taking a closer look at her comments and one-sided posts suggest they were motivated by an attitude enmeshed in . . . Let me not state it further before someone say I'm assuming again!

Advice her to set up an NGO if she want to create awareness at least we can relate with that well than she . . .
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by BRATISLAVA: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2021
emmnprince:

Her comments are always coated with bitterness against the male-gender & she expresses it in an insecure manner as if one evil is loading to befall her in the near future from the gender she speak against their actions.

Taking a closer look at her comments and one-sided posts suggest they were motivated by an attitude enmeshed in . . . Let me not state it further before someone say I'm assuming again!

Advice her to set up an NGO if she want to create awareness at least we can relate with that well than she . . .

You're assuming a lot about me.

She's already creating awareness with her threads —that is the point. You don't need an NGO before you can create awareness on a societal plague.

1 Like

Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by Insectkiller: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2021
They suppose to show d picture of d rapeeee..

If not full picture, atleast neck downward..so we d panel of judges can preside if such woman is worth raping or not..

Hey..think before u quote me oo..

grin
Re: 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun by GhostWisperer: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
sapphiere:

cc BRATISLAVA
did your father rape you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos / Nigerian Man Who Spent 16 Years In Prison For Crime He Didn't Commit, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.