Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma (16767 Views)

Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus / Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by Elock1: 11:26pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Nnamadi Kanu might be deported by the UK and made to face the law in Nigeria

This is a clear assassination by his terrorist organization

No wonder he has been silent all the while. Unlike the usual dwarf, he would have spewed his usual jargons

Guilty conscience cannot allow him talk. Definitely regretting why he had to kill Gulak
Kai! u never disappoint
Onye Nkogheri
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by buckeyemedia: 11:27pm On May 31, 2021
2020Experience:

You will cry at last.
Like you are crying now?
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2021
Elock1:
Kai! u never disappoint
Onye Nkogheri

Daalụ maka ekele m hụrụ n'anya
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by buckeyemedia: 11:35pm On May 31, 2021
Goodness10:
Nigeria military and fake news. nor be this people say them Don kill them this morning.
Na only 7 ipob felons escape from Owerri prison? Eastern Nigeria is in serious trouble, the selfish coward is in the United Kingdom with his family, drinking fresh milk every morning.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by dvkot(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2021
Haven't they killed them before ?
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by AuroraBrls: 11:38pm On May 31, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Well said, mind the editing. Ipob released the convicted felons back into the streets.

You edited my original comment to suit your opinion/conviction that it was an IPOB job. I still see it as one of the possibilities out of the many options l listed in my original post/comment.

Let's assume you are right. Why would IPOB kill Gulak? MNK, IPOB, ODUDUWA, etc and every right thinking Nigerian knows that the easiest way to start a chain reaction of tetaliatory intertribal killings/program is to kill any Prominent Northerner. MNK and IPOB should be too smart for that.

It's likely a government, stray element or political enemy job

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by yahmohy27: 11:40pm On May 31, 2021
kabillionaire:

I'm surprised as well.
Then what about those killed yesterday and tagged as the assassins?
That means the police killed innocent people, at least they're innocent of this particular crime.
is talking about somebody that sponsored them or sent them
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by buckeyemedia: 11:41pm On May 31, 2021
AuroraBrls:

You edited my original comment to suit your opinion/conviction that it was an IPOB job. I still see it as one of the possibilities out of the many options l listed in my original post/comment.

Let's assume you are right. Why would IPOB kill Gulak? MNK, IPOB, ODUDUWA, etc and every right thinking Nigerian knows that the easiest way to start a chain reaction of tetaliatory intertribal killings/program is to kill any Prominent Northerner. MNK and IPOB should be too smart for that.

It's likely a government, stray element or political enemy job
Do you think those riff raff scoundrels of ipob know any better?, it is similar to asking me why Omoniles grab people’s land?, they live for chaos. Does anyone in his right mind think they can get anything from this illusion called Biafra? Even their Secretary General has run away, & left others to die. This garbage Biafra is a joke taken too far, that has been hijacked by miscreants, & weak minded disillusioned infants.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by sugarfrank(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2021
This Shock absorber clowns just wasted innocent souls yesterday. It's a pity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by Elock1: 11:52pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Daalụ maka ekele m hụrụ n'anya
ngwa emecha gi gwa nzuko ego Ole haa n'eye gi
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by seunayantokun(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2021
Stan2330:
I thought the police caught and killed them yesterday. Abi is it innocent people they killed?

They are confused. Police tok say dem don kill Gulak's killers. Who else dem wan kill? May God help dis people o.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2021
I thought police have caught and killed the said killers..can the dead still be punished again?
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by ordovicianonly(f): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2021
We were made to understand that Gulak’s killer have killed by the police since Sunday ,so which any other killers is this Governor referring to again ? Did the olive kill innocent people?

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by 2020Experience(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Like you are crying now?

Igbos are tormenting your life forever. Sorry but not sorry grin grin grin
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by MacANDIES: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

No wonder he has been silent all the while. Unlike the usual dwarf, he would have spewed his usual jargons

Guilty conscience cannot allow him talk. Definitely regretting why he had to kill Gulak

What a waste of sperm you are
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:36am On Jun 01, 2021
MacANDIES:

What a waste of sperm you are

Gaa ụra ezì
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by ShadowAMG(m): 12:40am On Jun 01, 2021
I didnt even read the post but Hope.........give HOPE A CHANCE!! theres more blood flowing in Imo than an average bloodbath!!! Also, does saying his killes wont escape justice...... does that discredit the people eliminated by the Rivers state police on Sunday? If so...that's extrajudicial killing!
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by olmoRoc: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2021
I thought they'd been caught!
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by Holaomoakin(m): 1:15am On Jun 01, 2021
CAUTION! These are reprisal attacks b'cos of slain Ipob/Esn leaders.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by reiddecuti: 1:26am On Jun 01, 2021
WHich escape again when police don talk say they killed the people that killed Gulak. Na confusion I dey smell here abi u dey try please ur caliphate masters?
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by onuman: 1:27am On Jun 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Gulak’s killers won’t escape punishment, says Uzodinma

https://punchng.com/gulaks-killers-wont-escape-punishment-says-uzodinma/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Devastating news for you did not include news of Nigeria armed forces killing scores of innocent civilians in Imo state which you govern.

You need to get new life. Your politics has remained nasty, and most apolitical. Those in the gallery you are singing to don’t give a fcuck about you. They can only use you and dump you alas las.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by onuman: 1:37am On Jun 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Personally, I'm even suspecting that supreme-court man.

Supreme Court man governor had no need to see Gulak dead.

Gulak did not make him governor. Imo people got happy when Gulak manipulated APC guber primaries in Imo state with Hope Uzodinma becoming winner. Because that distanced Okorocha dynasty in Imo state from continuing.
But who in Imo state believed that Hope Uzodinma could win guber election then? He did not win. PDP did not truly win. It was the Supreme Court that made Hope Uzodinma governor, not Gulak.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by abodegba: 1:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by babajero(m): 1:59am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

You sounded according to your brain capacity.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:26am On Jun 01, 2021
babajero:
You sounded according to your brain capacity.

I don't have a response for you know. Quote me in few hours time. I am eating.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by nwosu1982: 2:38am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

You not ashamed of yourself, be fooling around as onye ofe mmanu wey u be . Ndi osu imi
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:39am On Jun 01, 2021
nwosu1982:
You not ashamed of yourself, be fooling around as onye ofe mmanu wey u be . Ndi osu imi

Few minutes

I will be back with you.

I am eating
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by ceaser: 2:49am On Jun 01, 2021
So who were those that the police killed the other time and announced to the world that they are Gulak's killers? Did they come back k to life?
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by fenibak: 2:52am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

how do you deport a UK citizen to nigeria?you get sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP / Economy can’t sustain subsidy – Kachikwu, NNPC boss: Vanguard / DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.