Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma (16759 Views)

Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus / Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by lexy2014: 4:20am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Nnamadi Kanu might be deported by the UK and made to face the law in Nigeria

This is a clear assassination by his terrorist organization

No wonder he has been silent all the while. Unlike the usual dwarf, he would have spewed his usual jargons

Guilty conscience cannot allow him talk. Definitely regretting why he had to kill Gulak

Why would nnamdi kanu kill Gulak? Did he no Gulak or have any dealings with him? Meanwhile, I thought d police said they had killed d killers of Gulak?
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by igbowoman: 4:25am On Jun 01, 2021
By this utterance Uzodinjo has admitted just as we wrote that the useless military is killing Igbo people at will in Igboland.
Doesn't that concern him as governor?
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by ZUBY77(m): 4:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Stan2330:
I thought the police caught and killed them yesterday. Abi is it innocent people they killed?

Did you believe that?

That was a quick fake old images to pin the murder to IPOB.

The question is what interest does IPOB have on Gulak?

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by kayusely70(m): 4:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Who to believe now? Police or the governor?
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Nnamadi Kanu might be deported by the UK and made to face the law in Nigeria

This is a clear assassination by his terrorist organization

No wonder he has been silent all the while. Unlike the usual dwarf, he would have spewed his usual jargons

Guilty conscience cannot allow him talk. Definitely regretting why he had to kill Gulak

you wan deport uk citizen from uk go where? Mr prime minister. you head is 'correct'. lol.

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by fenibak: 5:18am On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=102246139][/quote]

mumu those are terrorist and most of them even killed British citizens, stop embarrassing your self,ipob is not a terror org
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by Tizu(m): 5:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Imagine this thief.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

mumu those are terrorist and most of them even killed British citizens, stop embarrassing your self, ipob is not a terror org

Stop discussing Ogogoro joint news with me

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by fenibak: 5:22am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop discussing Ogogoro joint news with me

mumu.you said UK should deport their citizen to nigeria,are you alrite?i guess not
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by Mrpojj(m): 5:24am On Jun 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Gulak’s killers won’t escape punishment, says Uzodinma

https://punchng.com/gulaks-killers-wont-escape-punishment-says-uzodinma/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

I tot they showed us some dead bodies the other day as being the killers of gulak?
Which one is he saying now again?

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:26am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

mumu.you said UK should deport their citizen to nigeria,are you alrite?i guess not

Seems you have a problem with comprehension!

Citizenship can be revoked Take that to the bank and fix it.

How did you village people get access to the internet.

Are you browsing for free? Cos you sounding like someone who cannot afford data
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by fenibak: 5:31am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Seems you have a problem with comprehension!

Citizenship can be revoked Take that to the bank and fix it.

How did you village people get access to the internet.

Are you browsing for free? Cos you sounding like someone who cannot afford data

ipob is not a terror org let it sink inside your coconut skull,if they revoke it where will day send kanu?he is not a nigerian citizen,your mumu never too much
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:33am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

ipob is not a terror org let it sink inside your coconut skull,if they revoke it where will day send kanu?he is not a nigerian citizen,your mumu never too much

Argue with apprioprate quarters please, not me

Did I proscribe the group as a terrorist group? I am presenting facts to you and you arguing with me like I made the law.

Biko! Ewela m iwe nke ukwuu
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by fenibak: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Argue with apprioprate quarters please, not me

Did I proscribe the group as a terrorist group? I am presenting facts to you and you arguing with me like I made the law.

Biko! Ewela m iwe nke ukwuu

your mumu never do
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:36am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

your mumu never do

Let me have coffee. Quote me in 15 minutes time, I will have time for you.

Your stupidity is making me feel dizzy

1 Like

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by tunary(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Stan2330:
I thought the police caught and killed them yesterday. Abi is it innocent people they killed?
that's exactly what I was thinking. This tells us that innocent people are being killed for nothing, there are so many people out there paying for a crime they know nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by immortal2: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2021
If Gulak killers have been killed as shown by the police, which other "finding and punishing" is the Supreme Court Governor talking about?
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by cococandy(f): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2021
starbuck:
This means that the people they paraded yesterday were innocent souls cry
that’s what they have been doing
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by chosengocap: 7:03am On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Or you mean the minute he dumped you he won? Hate is reciprocal, you never voted for him, He won without you, so hide your face in shame loser & continue begging your Yoruba brothers for the presidency. Your votes don’t matter Obasanjo won without you, Ekwueme was wailing, Yaradua won without you, then pdp dumped you, you had to adopt Jonathan as your son calling him Azikiwe to have a sense of belonging? the best pdp could give you was VP to Atiku who was returning back from APC, & for one second your consider yourself important? Joker of The Circus.

I was just expecting such. As contemptible as your darling buhari.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by Jacobsky: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Same thing I was about to say.

ComrdDRS1:
I thought police have killed them yesterday.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by Prechy08(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Innocent people will be arrested and killed.
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by otabaotaba: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2021
You see how Nigerian police wasted 8 innocent men who they said they tracked down immediately after killing the so call Gulak
Now uzodimma said they won't go free
I regret having Garba shehu as president and hope as governor
Re: Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma by DonCortino: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2021
una don kill dem na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Lawyers Battle For Igboho’s Bail, As More Charges Are Added / Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP / DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.