Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,739 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification (5408 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by jamesope04(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Trying this for a sibling but encountering this error

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by ambr055i: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
The problem is I have an issue logging into the biometric app, but on chrome, I can log in. Though I was able to log in the first time installed the biometric app.
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 1:33am On Jun 03, 2021
jamesope04:
keep trying, it will Log in.
ensure the login details are correct
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 1:35am On Jun 03, 2021
dami2boi:
What of some one using window 8.1, as I also experience same error mentioned above.

win 8 will give you troubles.
i recommend win 10.
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Maphost: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2021
guru90:
This is first error after installing the setup....

Someone sent it to me....

please can you send to my email?

lordchosenmusical@gmail.com
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Maphost: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2021
ambr055i:
The problem is I have an issue logging into the biometric app, but on chrome, I can log in. Though I was able to log in the first time installed the biometric app.

Please can you send me the setup to my email: lordchosenmusical@gmail.com

i have install the .net

error: application not dowload succesfully is what am getting and i run win 10
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Immanueladebol:
I am stucked here. Any help please. I have done the initial index and thumb prints.

what challenge are your currently having with the bio-metric ?
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by iconnecta(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
jamesope04:
please keep on trying it.
it will login.
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by kakaflex(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Npower Capturing ongoing at Opposite Transformer Sauka, Airport Road Abuja.
Cost 1,000
Call: 09057366263.

Note: Come with your Application number that starts with NPWR/2020/***********

Thanks n God bless you

1 Like

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by EasternActivist: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
ibroman12:
This is the error am getting since morning with digital persona finger print

Bro where you able to solve this.

Am experiencing the same
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Joy4everA(f): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please how can I know that I have successfully done the fingerprint, wat will it show after the fingerprint
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by ibroman12(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
EasternActivist:

Bro where you able to solve this.

Am experiencing the same

Just look for another system, I use another system with windows 10 and 64 bit it worked once
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by EasternActivist: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
ibroman12:

Just look for another system, I use another system with windows 10 and 64 bit it worked once
Okay thanks
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
We are back
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by hephzibah204(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please help with software link. The old link is no longer working
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us at JAMES CONCEPT SOLUTIONS for your Biometric and verification issues. We are good at what we do with Fast internet service and swift registration Process. You can check us on Google to hear what people are saying about us as a brand.

Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by babsy01(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2022
please someone should help me with application setup
elmahmud110@gmail.com
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by redtosine(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
pls someone should help me with the file
redtosine2016@gmail.com
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Immanueladebol:
I am stucked here. Any help please. I have done the initial index and thumb prints.

YOU have to click on the thumb first to activate on the system before placing your thumb on the scanner.

Check your mail as well as your spam for the link.

If you're in Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us at JAMES CONCEPT SOLUTIONS for your Biometric and verification issues. We are good at what we do with Fast internet service and swift registration Process.

Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by venus4cupid: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
HELP OOOO
I HAVE FORMATED MY SYSTEM TO WINDOWS 10 BUT THE 8KB SETUP FILE IS NOT DOWNLOADING......
PLEASE.. OP HOW CAN I GET YOU TO SEND ME ALL THE REQUIRED SETUP FILE via Email?

Please i am waiting for your response asap.
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by venus4cupid: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Please help me with the setup via my email... sylvenus85@gmail.com
I promise to be kind to any helper....
venus4cupid:
HELP OOOO
I HAVE FORMATED MY SYSTEM TO WINDOWS 10 BUT THE 8KB SETUP FILE IS NOT DOWNLOADING......
PLEASE.. OP HOW CAN I GET YOU TO SEND ME ALL THE REQUIRED SETUP FILE via Email?

Please i am waiting for your response asap.
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by venus4cupid: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Someone should help me with biometric complete setup files through my email address.... Sylvenus85@gmail.com
I promise to show love to any helper.
Cross my heart
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by guvnorade: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Please, help me with the 8kb software as well. i can't find it again. ashiruadeleye@gmail.com
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by GEJDHERO: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Someone shld help me with the software the old one I hv is no longer working enapo49@gmail.com.thanks
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by salamudeen(m): 3:36am On Feb 26, 2022
i have the app

Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by ProfGday(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Kindly send the biometric app to my email....oladejiolajide6997@gmail.com

Big thanks
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by dregmaster: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Please some should send the software to dregmaster@gmail.com I really appreciate, thanks in advance.
Re: N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification by Femmob(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
If you're yet to do your Npower biometric and residing around Port Harcourt, you can reach me via 08089846297... Biometric without stress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DNI Dominion Network International, A New TV Station In Ibadan Is Recruiting / Anderson And Mcgill Ltd / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.