Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Igbos, Be Very Careful! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Be Very Careful! (1278 Views)

Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State / Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) / Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
Can't believe these Igbos keep including Delta State and the Niger Delta as a whole in the Biafran map, after the Delta state government boldly came out and made it known that we do not want to be a part.

Igbos should be very careful because any stupid move will see them getting annihilated by us. Despite being in support of you getting your republic, we have made it known countless times to you lots that we do not fancy being a part. Whenever we're ready, we will have our own Niger Delta Republic!

Igbos are too toxic for my liking, hence I will never agree to be a part of them. I'm sure a few or more people feel the same way. It's so embarrassing seeing Igbos insult the minority groups just bcus they want to take their time to make a decision that would be best for them. Some even make fun of these minority groups and cast them off as if they chose to be in a minority group when they were coming to this world. These are the type of things I hate about these them. They are bullies, hence no land shall be ceded to them. They can rattle online, but it only ends there. Once it's time they can't do nothing bcus the Niger Delta governments would brush them off on behalf of the people.

NOTE : I do not fancy being with terrorists in the zoo. But we never knw what Biafra is gone look like hence we remain. When the time comes, we can form our own countries and maybe be allies with you guys. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by SLAP44: 9:26pm On May 31, 2021
Move to Bornu state, buy 10 plots of land and live there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Asgard73: 9:26pm On May 31, 2021
Anytime you hear op or someone typing gibberish in name of Niger delta

The person is a Yoruba
The person is from Edo. Iteskiri. Urhobo. Maybe Ondo

Those are the desperate wanna bes..

Real Niger delta no Dey make noise .. but action

No need for long espistle to prove wetin no dey

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by HellAnus: 9:27pm On May 31, 2021
Clowns who can't survive a day without talking about the Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by mightyhaze: 9:27pm On May 31, 2021
Igbos

The movers and shakers...

If u wan sell ur news ,just mention and keep mentioning Igbo again and again.

These ppl are blessed abeg

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:
Move to Bornu state, buy 10 plots of land and live there.
Like I said, you can only rattle online. It ends there. I will remain and when the time comes, nothing will happen! U cant do shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by SLAP44: 9:29pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

Like I said, you can only rattle online. It ends there. I will remain and when the time comes, nothing will happen! U cant do shit

But I can do this grin

Don't cry, some days are like that.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2021
Asgard73:
Anytime you hear op or someone typing gibberish in name of Niger delta

The person is a Yoruba
The person is from Edo. Iteskiri. Urhobo. Maybe Ondo

Those are the desperate wanna bes..

Real Niger delta no Dey make noise .. but action

No need for long espistle to prove wetin no dey
Hahaha haha lemme laugh at this a bit grin
Anioma isn't real Niger Delta? My friend sit your ass down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Cholls(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2021

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

But I can do this grin

Don't cry, some days are like that.
Crying is the last thing I'll do lmfao. Keep wailing while nothing changes

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by KingsCity: 9:48pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:
Can't believe these Igbos keep including Delta State and the Niger Delta as a whole in the Biafran map, after the Delta state government boldly came out and made it known that we do not want to be a part.

Igbos should be very careful because any stupid move will see them getting annihilated by us. Despite being in support of you getting your republic, we have made it known countless times to you lots that we do not fancy being a part. Whenever we're ready, we will have our own Niger Delta Republic!

Igbos are too toxic for my liking, hence I will never agree to be a part of them. I'm sure a few or more people feel the same way. It's so embarrassing seeing Igbos insult the minority groups just bcus they want to take their time to make a decision that would be best for them. Some even make fun of these minority groups and cast them off as if they chose to be in a minority group when they were coming to this world. These are the type of things I hate about these them. They are bullies, hence no land shall be ceded to them. They can rattle online, but it only ends there. Once it's time they can't do nothing bcus the Niger Delta governments would brush them off on behalf of the people.

NOTE : I do not fancy being with terrorists in the zoo. But we never knw what Biafra is gone look like hence we remain. When the time comes, we can form our own countries and maybe be allies with you guys. cool

There is no tribe called Niger Delta. The Ibos are biggest single tribe in the geographical area you refer to as Niger Delta

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 31, 2021
KingsCity:

There is no tribe called Niger Delta. The Ibos are biggest single tribe in the geographical area you refer to as Niger Delta

Niger Delta was named base on Nigerian polictical zone as south south..
Lol they forget that imo and abia state is also a Niger Delta State before Nigeria devided some states base in six polictical zones... The government joined abia and imo to eastern Nigeria and join Delta Rivers and others to South south Nigeria...
Just the way housas are Notherners but in the North we have North East, North North, North West, North South.. all of them are Hausas, that's how it is in Igbo land... Igbos are Southeast and South South...

I laugh when the foolish people dey give there self high BP, mad people everywhere...cheesy

Well I no suppose reply the stupid op Sha, but I say make I drop this so make Dem no go dey kill themselves for wetting Dem no know...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by MosheDayan: 9:53pm On May 31, 2021
[s]
Luigi02:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by 2elliot: 9:54pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

Crying is the last thing I'll do lmfao. Keep wailing while nothing changes
Even your family meeting sef u don't have a say, not to talk of speaking for every tribe in the supposed south south. Just rest my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by EdoDefence: 9:55pm On May 31, 2021
Supported

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
Even your family meeting sef u don't have a say, not to talk of speaking for every tribe in the supposed south south. Just rest my friend.
grin I don't have a say in my family meeting, right bc I'm just a teen. Meanwhile, the end shall tell undecided
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

Niger Delta was named base on Nigerian polictical zone as south south..
Lol they forget that imo and abia state is also a Niger Delta State before Nigeria devided some states base in six polictical zones... The government joined abia and imo to eastern Nigeria and join Delta Rivers and others to South south Nigeria...
Just the way housas are Notherners but in the North we have North East, North North, North West, North South.. all of them are Hausas, that's how it is in Igbo land... Igbos are Southeast and South South...

I laugh when the foolish people dey give there self high BP, mad people everywhere...cheesy

Well I no suppose reply the stupid op Sha, but I say make I drop this so make Dem no go dey kill themselves for wetting Dem no know...

The fg separated us blah blah blah. We ain't complaining no more, neither do we want a Réunion. Just dey ur lane while we dey our lane Mr professor

1 Share

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by ablejesus26(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2021
Op it seems like the dilution dat ipob is suffering from is really taking over you.

What is the business of outlaws in mapping territories ��.
When Igbo is ready to move a referendum will be conducted amongst the Igbo speaking parts of Asaba to decide whether they will join Us or not.
Stop worrying yourself over the noisome ipob.We have rejected them already.
Ndi Anambra will reject them again by handing over power to a govt that stands against their fraud.

Igbo is not forcing anyone to be Biafra.
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

The fg separated us blah blah blah. We ain't complaining no more, neither do we want a Réunion. Just dey ur lane while we dey our lane Mr professor

But the North still belong to the Hausas abi...
We have up three polictical zones in the North and they are called hausa land...cheesy
Well i say make I knowledge you people to reason before you talk...

Niger Delta is not a tribe, it's a name..
There tribe are the igbos...
Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

But the North still belong to the Hausas abi...
We have up three polictical zones in the North and they are called hausa land...cheesy
Well i say make I knowledge you people to reason before you talk...

Niger Delta is not a tribe, it's a name..
There tribe are the igbos...
Thank you..
First, I don't care about north, u should stop mentioning north and terrorists to the thread.
Second, Niger Delta igbos are different from igbos.
Most Niger Delta igbos don't give a Füćk either, e.g my state government bodly came out and debunked the nonsense linking my tribe to igbo, making it known to Igbos that they should stick to their lane

https://m.guardian.ng/news/delta-is-not-part-of-biafra-republic/
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

First, I don't care about north, u should stop mentioning north and terrorists to the thread.
Most Niger Delta igbos don't give a Füćk either, e.g my state government bodly came out and debunked the nonsense linking my tribe to igbo, making it known to Igbos that they should stick to their lane

My brother you are afonja even the Eastern governors don't give a fvck about BIAFRA, that's life for you.. Everyone will never support your dreams until you made it...
Even some igbos on nairaland are claiming not to support of ipob... cheesy

Don't forget when Buhari was in UK some idiots came to protest for Reno OMOKRI to leave Buhari alone in UK, despite they know that Buhari is a useless president to his people...

In all the BIAFRA struggle in Igbo land, iheanacho raised Nigerian flag to support nigeria despite he knows igbos want BIAFRA...

That is life...

You even know the truth just that you just want to show your brown teeth...
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:
Op it seems like the dilution dat ipob is suffering from is really taking over you.

What is the business of outlaws in mapping territories ��.
When Igbo is ready to move a referendum will be conducted amongst the Igbo speaking parts of Asaba to decide whether they will join Us or not.
Stop worrying yourself over the noisome ipob.We have rejected them already.
Ndi Anambra will reject them again by handing over power to a govt that stands against their fraud.

Igbo is not forcing anyone to be Biafra.
IPOB is not forcing anyone to be Biafra then why the hell I'm I seeing South South states on your shitty map? Stop trying too hard fam, cus it ain't gonna work!. If Igbos in asaba decides that they wanna be a part, they might as well relocate to east bcus no land shall be ceded. Not in Delta state or any ss state!
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

My brother you are afonja even the Eastern governors don't give a fvck about BIAFRA, that's life for you.. Everyone will never support your dreams until you made it...
Hahaha he says I'm afonja. The best comeback Igbos knw how to come up with. My brother, anything other than a Niger Delta Republic shall be brushed off with immediate effect. MNK cannot do anything to change fact, neither the online keyboard warriors like you.
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

Don't forget when Buhari was in UK some idiots came to protest for Reno OMOKRI to leave Buhari alone in UK, despite they know that Buhari is a useless president to his people...

In all the BIAFRA struggle in Igbo land, iheanacho raised Nigerian flag to support nigeria despite he knows igbos want BIAFRA...

That is life...

You even know the truth just that you just want to show your brown teeth...
Ok
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

If Niger Delta is not igbos okay, go and remove it from BIAFRA map...cheesy
Foolish people...
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

If Niger Delta is not igbos okay, go and remove it from BIAFRA map...cheesy
Foolish people...
Hahaha at the end of the day, it would only be on the map for nothing grin
There will be a shoot on sight on MNK or any IPOB element who decides to bring the Biafra flag anywhere close grin
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by ablejesus26(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

IPOB is not forcing anyone to be Biafra then why the hell I'm I seeing South South states on your shitty map? Stop trying too hard fam, cus it ain't gonna work!. If Igbos in asaba decides that they wanna be a part, they might as well relocate to east bcus no land shall be ceded. Not in Delta state or any ss state!

Bia nwokem stop sounding like a brainwashed person.
Does ipob have any right to say or draw territorial map??.
What business do outlaws who are being picked up like petty criminals have with deciding who will be part of Biafra??
Start mentioning the Igbos apart from ipob that have come out to say you must be Biafra.

Stop beating your chest when the time comes for a referendum,if the Igbo speaking parts of Asaba choose to be Biafra, that settles it.
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

Hahaha he says I'm afonja. The best comeback Igbos knw how to come up with. My brother, anything other than a Niger Delta Republic shall be brushed off with immediate effect. MNK cannot do anything to change fact, neither the online keyboard warriors like you.

Go and remove Niger Delta from BIAFRA map... grin
The only advice I will give you is to start making yourself happy and stop carrying Igbo matters on your head, BIAFRA is coming quick as soon as possible..
Avoid the hate for the igbos so you may live long on Earth... cheesy
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Bia nwokem stop sounding like a brainwashed person.
Does ipob have any right to say or draw territorial map??.
What business do outlaws who are being picked up like petty criminals have with deciding who will be part of Biafra??
Start mentioning the Igbos apart from ipob that have come out to say you must be Biafra.

Stop beating your chest when the time comes for a referendum,if the Igbo speaking parts of Asaba choose to be Biafra, that settles it.
Untill a referendum takes place, try to keep the SS off your map. Easy as that
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

Hahaha at the end of the day, it would only be on the map for nothing grin
There will be a shoot on sight on MNK or any IPOB element who decides to bring the Biafra flag anywhere close grin

Abia and Imo is also known as Niger Deltans...
Bro Buhari and his armys can not do more than a dead rat, go and sit down... No body is buhari.... No more fulanis in Igbo land...
BIAFRA has come to stay...
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

Untill a referendum takes place, try to keep the SS off your map. Easy as that

We claim what belongs to us....
Igbos never claimed what is not there own...
Knowledge yourself about history to know the fact...
You can also come and tell me ukonji iwuala is not an Igbo woman..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fulani Masterplan / Disregard All The Propaganda And Lie About Kanu Arrest.Ipob / Sunday Igboho's Acts, Speeches Terrorised Citizens In SW- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.