Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Igbos, Be Very Careful! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Be Very Careful! (1279 Views)

Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State / Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) / Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

Go and remove Niger Delta from BIAFRA map... grin
The only advice I will give you is to start making yourself happy and stop carrying Igbo matters on your head, BIAFRA is coming quick as soon as possible..
Avoid the hate for the igbos so you may live long on Earth... cheesy
I don't hate igbo Pls & Pls. My ancestors are igbos, if I'm correct. What I dont like is Igbos being toxic every time. Basically IPOB cannot do anything should the SS resist them. I feel for the minority groups in SS as they would be left with nothing should we join Biafra, bet they would even see it as another Nigeria, if not even worse. Igbos tend to insult them and tell them that they aren't needed. These guys share the SS with us, hence getting our own republic would be best for us all in SS
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by ablejesus26(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

Untill a referendum takes place, try to keep the SS off your map. Easy as that

Tell that to ipob members, which will make it appear to be that the cheap juju mnk is using to brainwash his followers is roping off on you.

You are so engrossed in the moment of the euphoria,that unhamperedly flows here, it's making you sound incoherent.
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by 2elliot: 10:56pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

grin I don't have a say in my family meeting, right bc I'm just a teen. Meanwhile, the end shall tell undecided
The only end you will see is your resources in the south south will be continuously used to run this failed country. And you will never have the opportunity to control your own oil and wealth or break free from one Nigeria. And if you are not lucky and extra hardworking, one Nigeria can end your bright future or dreams as it does to millions of people. The choice is yours to continuously see the Igbo as your enemies while one Nigeria plunders your wealth.
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

I don't hate igbo Pls & Pls. My ancestors are igbos, if I'm correct. What I dont like is Igbos being toxic every time. Basically IPOB cannot do anything should the SS resist them. I feel for the minority groups in SS as they would be left with nothing should we join Biafra, bet they would even see it as another Nigeria, if not even worse. Igbos tend to insult them and tell them that they aren't needed. These guys share the SS with us, hence getting our own republic would be best for us all in SS

Igbos refuse to be slave of the fulanis...
You are confused, you are a yoruba guy, I figure that through your comment.. you should be thanking the igbos, if not the igbos fulanis will islamis this country and make Sharia law composery for Nigerians... Well maybe you are a Muslim....
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

Igbos refuse to be slave of the fulanis...
You are confused, you are a yoruba guy, I figure that through your comment.. you should be thanking the igbos, if not the igbos fulanis will islamis this country and make Sharia law composery for Nigerians... Well maybe you are a Muslim....
Never said I wanted to be a slave, did I?
I said a Niger Delta Republic should be formed, not remaining in the Zoo. Then a law would be made to gun down any almajiri or cow seen near the boarder territory of our nation
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

Never said I wanted to be a slave, did I?
I said a Niger Delta Republic should be formed, not remaining in the Zoo. Then a law would be made to gun down any almajiri or cow seen near the boarder territory of our nation

Confused man, continue decieving yourself....
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by 2elliot: 11:08pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

Where were you when killer fulanis herdsmen were killing and raping in the south: in Rivers, Edo state, Delta, e.t.c. I guess they were not toxic but romantic. I guess when north claimed that the oil in the south belongs to them, that was the sweetest love word u ever heard. Nigeria has at most 250 years of oil reserve usage, meaning in 250 years from now oil will finish in Nigeria if the exploration and consumption continues as it is now. Mind you, with the way the world is going green, the value may depreciated even more. At that point, I wonder what we would hold on to as bargaining chip with our low human resourcefulness and infrastructure.
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by Luigi02(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2021
2elliot:
The only end you will see is your resources in the south south will be continuously used to run this failed country. And you will never have the opportunity to control your own oil and wealth or break free from one Nigeria. And if you are not lucky and extra hardworking, one Nigeria can end your bright future or dreams as it does to millions of people. The choice is yours to continuously see the Igbo as your enemies while one Nigeria plunders your wealth.
U guys are always the ones going about making enemies, point of correction. Should oduduwa nation be declared, and we are not in the position to have our own SS republic, then we will join Biafra as remaining in the zoo with the terrorist would mean a death sentence
Re: Igbos, Be Very Careful! by 2elliot: 11:35pm On May 31, 2021
Luigi02:

U guys are always the ones going about making enemies, point of correction. Should oduduwa nation be declared, and we are not in the position to have our own SS republic, then we will join Biafra as remaining in the zoo with the terrorist would mean a death sentence
We in the south south should be the ones making enemies all over the country if we were wise and not the igbos. But your coward self go fit try am? If I were Igbos I for just leave Biafra struggle, make them follow chop our oil money till e finish and still impoverish us. But you see, if they keep quiet like us, soon Nigeria will also plunder their natural gas reserves in Imo state, while still leaving the masses in poverty. But the gold in zamfara state will be mined by the north and profit still kept for themselves. A lot of good roads and rails in the north. Ken Saro wiwa was killed for fighting for his right, still ogoni cleanup remains political. Goodluck Jonathan, our man, still did absolutely nothing to improve the condition of the south south.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra And Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force To End Militarization In Southea / Presidential Contenders Who May Succeed Buhari (12): Rotimi Amaechi / Nigeria: There Was Amalgamation Agreement,may No Longer Be Enforceable—ocj Okoch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.