Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD (29112 Views)

FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation / Buhari suspends NSITF MD, Somefun, 3 Directors, 8 Others / Presidency Confirms Withdrawal Of Frank Kokori As NSITF Chairman-nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by ada9ja(f): 10:58pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:
Suddenly, he starts thinking of appeasing Igbos after a successful obedience to Nnamdi Kanu sit at home order?

Ko Le Werk grin

We are not interested Sir, find another abudullahi somewhere as usual.
if you think Buhari send una...u re so retard...
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2021
Gbam
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Cromagnon: 11:13pm On May 31, 2021
iaamxavier:
They'll never see a top position to appoint Southerners. It's always a meager appointment they'll be doling out.

Until buhari start appointing Southerners as head Of NNPC, Police, Army, immigration, Navy, Port authorities, etc then I'll take him serious undecided
how many northerners did Jonathan appoint to these posts when he was president?
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Cromagnon: 11:14pm On May 31, 2021
humilitypays:
nonsense .

Hausa-Fulanis deserve a full blown civil war with Igbo no other tribe should get involved so we can correct some of this their useless nonsense they are just doing once and for all angry
they had one
They were winning then decided to try and annex Lagos

Awolowo cleared their doubt after that
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 31, 2021
Is he even aware of nsitf sef?
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by ismodiwa(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2021
iaamxavier:
They'll never see a top position to appoint Southerners. It's always a meager appointment they'll be doling out.

Until buhari start appointing Southerners as head Of NNPC, Police, Army, immigration, Navy, Port authorities, etc then I'll take him serious undecided
Cause you guys are the owners of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:38pm On May 31, 2021
Prompto:
You got what u deserve. Thunder fire u for thinking you deserve more.

The same thunder wey don kill all your genrations. DOPEMU
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

On behalf of all Igbos on Naiarland, I wish to give a vote of thanks to everyone who has helped in giving the Igbos a sense of belonging by giving them juicy appointments in their cabinets.

Governor Sanwo-Olu, you have our highest praise for considering our brother Joe Igbokwe worthy enough to be your SA on Drainage and Water Resources, we also applaud you for still retaining him despite the fact that most gutters in Ketu and Iju are still dirty.

President Buhari is the man of the year for considering our well lettered brother, Dr Akabogu; a former Vice President of the Bank of America; a man with a Ph.D in Financial Mathematics, an M.Sc. in Finance and an MBA in Finance and Global Management worthy enough to head a parastatal as useless as the NSITF.
It's too bad he is not as well read or experienced as Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed or Hameed Alli.
But we thank you still for managing his quackery.

Optimistic Igbos like myself have not lost hope. We are optimistic that we can still amount to something in this adminstration and that is why I have recently forced my nephew to learn how to sell recharge cards in traffic hoping that one day it will qualify him to be a P.A to the President; just like Sabiu 'Tunde'.

Lols, this guy you funny
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Stanleyq: 11:48pm On May 31, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers good morning to my Igbo brothers
[img]https://c./RLWtouP17MsAAAAM/dude-white-russian.gif[/img]
I need that cup
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by kollinz1234(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2021
parkervero:
What's the full meaning self....?
National social and Insurance Trust Fund (Nsitf).
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by ekukeku(m): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2021
BUHARI or presidency
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by seangy4konji: 12:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Wehreh deh disguise.....

Nepotism Jihadist master....

Bastard.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Geeman2006: 1:00am On Jun 01, 2021
See solidarity in Corruption not minding tribal differences, they were cooperating which other over enjoying the perks of office.
Only laymen would come and be fighting themselves.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Gochie(m): 1:04am On Jun 01, 2021
You mean Garba Shehu appoints...
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Elonmuskfan: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

On behalf of all Igbos on Naiarland, I wish to give a vote of thanks to everyone who has helped in giving the Igbos a sense of belonging by giving them juicy appointments in their cabinets.

Governor Sanwo-Olu, you have our highest praise for considering our brother Joe Igbokwe worthy enough to be your SA on Drainage and Water Resources, we also applaud you for still retaining him despite the fact that most gutters in Ketu and Iju are still dirty.

President Buhari is the man of the year for considering our well lettered brother, Dr Akabogu; a former Vice President of the Bank of America; a man with a Ph.D in Financial Mathematics, an M.Sc. in Finance and an MBA in Finance and Global Management worthy enough to head a parastatal as useless as the NSITF.
It's too bad he is not as well read or experienced as Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed or Hameed Alli.
But we thank you still for managing his quackery.

Optimistic Igbos like myself have not lost hope. We are optimistic that we can still amount to something in this adminstration and that is why I have recently forced my nephew to learn how to sell recharge cards in traffic hoping that one day it will qualify him to be a P.A to the President; just like Sabiu 'Tunde'.
damn you write too well
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by zudozz: 3:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Tankio baba!

Na today u remember say igbo dey this country?
NTISEF abi NTISA!
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:30am On Jun 01, 2021
The position required educated person that why he did not put Fulani there
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by okofians(m): 3:38am On Jun 01, 2021
MrWTF:

Thank you Dictator Buhari

Not Jubril el Sudan again?
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Ishilove: 3:52am On Jun 01, 2021
I'm surprised he didn't pick a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:58am On Jun 01, 2021
SLAP44:
Suddenly, he starts thinking of appeasing Igbos after a successful obedience to Nnamdi Kanu sit at home order?

Ko Le Werk grin

Good morning sir. I am not surprised that this time, you didn't see the nepotism in a Minister of Labour of Southern extraction appointing 4 people and 3 are southerners. Why? You all are not sincere when your bigotry and hatred for PMB see something wrong when ministers recommend competent Nigerians of northern extraction but now think this is a bribe. You should have called out Senator Ngige for nepotism. My point is that you all are not sincere even about what you want except your bigotry and hatred for PMB. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose sir. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by galaxy2020(m): 5:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Rubbish, leftovers..... Restructure or you are on your own. NO MORE FREE FOOD FOR LAZY STATES.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by punta(f): 5:34am On Jun 01, 2021
The level of ignorance exhibited on this thread is mind boggling. NSITF a useless parastatal?
I laugh in Igala.
People are holding smartphones but cannot do a search on things they don’t understand, happily typing nonsense in celebration of their ignorance. I feel sad for Nigerian youths.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by akdjr(m): 5:35am On Jun 01, 2021
One of the silent juicy parastatal quote author=SpatialKing post=102242143]Which kind of organization is this [/quote]
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by onez: 5:49am On Jun 01, 2021
If we hear this kind of news frequently, who is Nnamdi Kanu?. Make everybody feel among. The country belongs to all. There is nothing we can't achieve with unity. Be it in economy, corruption or security. When one of Nigeria's foremost nationalist, OBJ, spoke against nepotism, some people said they will retire him. Now everywhere is messed up. You have retired OBJ. Now Nigeria is getting retired. Everybody is now panicking.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Dodar: 6:05am On Jun 01, 2021
punta:
The level of ignorance exhibited on this thread is mind boggling. NSITF a useless parastatal?
I laugh in Igala.
People are holding smartphones but cannot do a search on things they don’t understand, happily typing nonsense in celebration of their ignorance. I feel sad for Nigerian youths.

This is what Nairaland has turned to. A place to read ridiculous comments.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 01, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I never knew the meaning of NEPOTISM until GMB became PMB.
The BBC Dictionary should as a matter of urgency replace NEPOTISM with PMB.
When Nepotism was not in your dictionary:

HISTORY 101.

1. SGF: Anyim Pius Anyim.
2. DG, DSS: Ita Ekpenyong.
3. CBN: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi(Replaced with Godwin Emefiele)
4. COS: Mike Oghiadomhe.
5. Acct Gen. Fed: Jonah Ofunia.
6. Chief of Army Staff: Azuibike Ihejirika.
7.NIMET; Anthony Anuforom.
8. NNPC: Andrew Yakubu.
9.NIMASA: Patrick Apobolokemi.
10. PENCOM: Chinelo Amazu.
11. FERMA: Chukwu Amuchi.
12. DPR: George Osahon.
13: BOI: Evelyn Oputu.
14. Nig Content Dev. Agency: Ernest Nwampa.
15: CPA: Dupe Atoki.
16. NCC: Eugene Juwa.
17. NAMA: Nnamdi Udoh.
18: NCAA: Engr Akikuotu.
19.FAAN: George Uriesi.
20. NCAT: Capt Chinere Kali.
21. SEC: Aruma Otteh
22. Sovereign Wealth fund: Uche Orji.
23.NAFDAC: Paul Orhii.
24. FIIRO: Mrs G N Elemo.
25.Maritime Agency: Joshua Ekpo.
26: NRC: Seyi Sijuade.
27.Nig Tourism Dev Corp: Sally Nbanefor
28. Budget Office:
Bright Okogwu.
29. NERDC: Godswill Obioma.
30. NEXIM: R R Oriya.
31. SON: Joseph Odumodu.
32. NBC: Emeka Nkem MBA.
33. ITF: Longmas Wapmuk.
34. NUC: Prof Okojie
35. NESREA: N. S Benebo
36.MDG Office: Precious Gbenro.
37. Surveyor Gen.: Peter Chigozie
38. Statistician : Yemi Kale.
39. Acct Gen Fed: Jonah Otunla.
40. Auditor Gen Fed.: Samuel Yonongo.
41. NOA: Mike Omieri.
42. NAN: Oluremi Oyo.
43. NEPC: David Odelugba.
44. Emeka Eze.
45. IGP Police: Solomon Arase.
Etc.

These are some of the appointments Jona did when he was in office for good six years and the other tribes never made noises...
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by frog12: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2021
the man was ngige's eyes over there.
somefun heh? your belly don FULL !

you have all Yoruba in management, na MONEY go dey pass them like BATON
dem and AREWA !

i thought SOMEFULL was boasting !!
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by modsfucker: 6:40am On Jun 01, 2021
SLAP44:

Ko Le Werk grin

And if he had appointed a Northerner, you'd still come here and spew rubbish... You guys' dumbness is genetic I believe.
Re: Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD by seunmsg(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2021
punta:
I laugh in Igala.

It is not just mind boggling, it is very shameful. Most posters on Nairaland are extremely ignorant. Sadly, they make the most noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Emefiele Will Expire" - Throwback Of When Oshiomhole Battled CBN Governor / Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.