Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation (11885 Views)

FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / Buhari Appoints Michael Akabogu As NSITF MD / Buhari Appoints Aghughu Adolphus As The Auditor-general Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by ALTERNATEID: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
FG today announced the appointment of Mr. Michael Julius Isiuku as the Acting Auditor General for the Federation following the retirement of Mr. Adolphus Aghungu from service with effect from 7th September, 2022.

The appointment was communicated in a letter to the office of the Auditor General for the Federation Ref. No. FCSC/PS/31/VOL.II/283 dated 6th September, 2022. Mr Isiuku is the most senior director in the office.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Am4Victory: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Go in there and unleash your looting skills.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by RZArecta(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Till a substantive aboki is located cool

17 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by seunmsg(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
RZArecta:

The outgoing substantive Auditor General is from Edo state and the newly appointed Acting Auditor General is from Delta state. The appointment of a substantive AuGF is always based on merit after a rigorous examination and interview process.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Spandau: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
seunmsg:

The outgoing substantive Auditor General is from Edo state and the newly appointed Acting Auditor General is from Delta state. The appointment of a substantive AuGF is always based on merit after a rigorous examination and interview process.

You can't just keep quiet

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by tiger28: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Pls don't mind these "Beer Parlor illiterates " !!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by seunmsg(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
tiger28:

We just have to keep educating them else they will keep parroting falsehood all over the place.

31 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by beerfraud: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Marginalization of Okoros by Buhari is totally unacceptable

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Spandau: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
seunmsg:

We just have to keep educating them else they will keep parroting falsehood all over the place.
The messiah complex in action.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by seunmsg(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
beerfraud:

Isiuku is Delta Igbo. Even though he’s not from SE, it should still count for something.

6 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Spandau: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Isiuku is Delta Igbo. Even though he’s not from SE, it should still count for something.

Kadoso Mutairu!

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by seunmsg(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spandau:

Kadoso Mutairu!

My little bambino, I can see you’ve been itching for my attention all over the thread. How’s the trolling business going? When are you getting back your dragunov, drogunov and asswipmod handles back?

I’m in a very good mood today so you have my attention. Make your request and let’s see what I can do about it.

11 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Spandau: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
seunmsg:

My little bambino, I can see you’ve been itching for my attention all over the thread. How’s the trolling business going? When are you getting back your dragunov, drogunov and asswipmod handles back?

I’m in a very good mood today so you have my attention. Make your request and let’s see what I can do about it.

Ok, first off Kadoso, can you kill yourself? Secondly, my very good pal known as dragunov is on vacation. He will be back soon. Drogunov lost interest in your foolery. Unless you want him back. As for asswi.... whatever, dunno him or her. But if you miss him/her, why don't you holler and see if you'd get a response?

Let me respond to your question about the "trolling" business with another question. Did I enter you well well today? Ashuneaux!

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by paramakina202: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
beerfraud:

That gives Yoruba mooslems so much joy even if they are starving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by OriOko88(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ole gbe..ole gba undecided
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by Akinsete19(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Hope he won't go there to stole more than the 36 state governors join together.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by jogsman01(m): 5:15am On Sep 07, 2022
And the stealing continues
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by olatade(m): 5:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Please make him substantive asap.
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by opalu: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Barrylord4040:
Peter Obi is slow and not intelligent

Anyway even my dog knows no ibo can rule this beautiful country they can zoo

Stop spamming every thread with these gibberish. Peter Obi is your nightmare. He will surely win by a wide margin

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by mu2sa2: 5:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Spandau:

Ok, first off Kadoso, can you kill yourself? Secondly, my very good pal known as dragunov is on vacation. He will be back soon. Drogunov lost interest in your foolery. Unless you want him back. As for asswi.... whatever, dunno him or her. But if you miss him/her, why don't you holler and see if you'd get a response?

Let me respond to your question about the "trolling" business with another question. Did I enter you well well today? Ashuneaux!
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by fserpent: 5:31am On Sep 07, 2022
This is news.

Users of Ford vehicles in Nigeria face some very unique challenges in the continued usage of their vehicle. Some of these challenges are listed in this video and the solution to this challenges are well highlighted in the video.

Please take your time to watch this before deciding on Ford as your vehicle brand of choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aSgzS5JjdQ
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by vedaxcool(m): 5:36am On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Gbamsolutely. A generation with access to Google but resolutely determined to ignorant and bitter!

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by bayelsaowei(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2022
We don't give a shitttttttt
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by adedayoa2(f): 5:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Spandau:

You can't just keep quiet
You want him to allow you to continue displaying your ignorance? undecided undecided,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by smsinnigeria(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Who else noticed a typographical error in a such high powered appointment letter. "Auditor general fof federation."
Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by adedayoa2(f): 5:50am On Sep 07, 2022
tiger28:

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by adedayoa2(f): 5:55am On Sep 07, 2022
RZArecta:
Funny enough, an aboki have never sat on that seat. None that I know of anyway, I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Michael Julius Isiuku As Acting Auditor General For The Federation by techWriter3: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2022
We just do to stay educating them else they will stay parroting falsehood all over the place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muric Rejects Uk Stand On Looted Funds / Ango Abdullahi: North Will Not Support Candidate Exploiting Religion, Ethnicity / 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Deliver Successors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.