Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them (1553 Views)

Hijab Controversy A Fulani Strategy To Isolate Ilorin People From Yorubas / The Fulani Strategy / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 9:25pm On May 31, 2021
I have written other articles about how cunning and smart the Fulanis think that they are, Fulani major strategy is divide and rule we can all see what happened recently where they tried to turn the Igbos and Yorubas against each other and it died on arrival, we are smarter and wiser.

I was sitting here thinking why can't we use the Fulani strategy against them growing up we never really knew about the Fulanis we call them all Hausas and we can start by educating the people in the North because I know we have many tribes there we can start by telling them how Fulanis stole their land we must make them go back their history and make them understand that we in the south never killed them and took away their land we must make them know that people from the south are on their land and the Fulanis are not indigenous to the north.

We must let the middle belt know how J.S Tarka wanted a free middle belt independent of the North.

We must let the Yorubas know how the Fulanis stole Ilorin from them, we must drill all these into their consciousness.

We must let the Niger delta people know how the Fulanis have destroyed their land and made it uninhabitable and till today nothing is done.

So you see we can use this same Fulani weapon against them and I am very sure it would work very well because the Fulanis have already lost this war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usKXBfilzc

https://www.biafranboys.org/we-can-use-fulani-strategy-against-them

3 Likes

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2021
Do you smoke marijuana or abuse illicit substances?

Are you employed, unemployed, or a student?

What are your hopes and aspiration in life and where do you see yourself 6 months from now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by Fejoku: 9:46pm On May 31, 2021
No one is using any useless strategy against anybody. Saying the truth remains the best option but what matters most is how it's said.
Fact one is that fulanis have destroyed the Hausa heritage and overtaken them in their own land.
Fact two is that the minorities in the north have been turned to cannon fodders and right now marked out for elimination. Plateau, Southern Kaduna and Benue can confirm it.
Fact three is that fulanis have eyes on more of Yorubaland after tasting success in Ilorin. Why was the western border closed while those in the north are wide open for every critter from the sahel?
The Ibarapa episode is still fresh on our minds and the series of northern induced fights with Yorubas in various states of the west confirms it.
As for the minorities of the South South, the death of Ken Saro Wiwa and the destruction of their ecosystem including the burning down of numerous villages there shows that there's no single regard for their lives. Who controls all the oil wells there and the oil companies if not the same fulanis? Can anyone refute the truth stated here?
If other tribes are foolish and cowardly not to stand up and resist the fulanis, Igbos will do it.

10 Likes

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by illicit(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2021
Na with only one stick, Fulani dey herd 200 cows

2 Likes

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by NyamiriFlathead: 9:49pm On May 31, 2021
These people and their obsession with yoruba. Mr okoro, chief adviser on yoruba matters, what should we do now

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 9:51pm On May 31, 2021
You want to educate minority tribes against an enemy when you yourself is seen as their nearest enemy compared to the Fulanis lol.

They won't listen until you stop forcing yourself on them no one will.

Instead of you to take what I just typed and think about it you lots will come wailing how we hate you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 10:00pm On May 31, 2021
Fejoku:
No one is using any useless strategy against anybody. Saying the truth remains the best option but what matters most is how it's said.
Fact one is that fulanis have destroyed the Hausa heritage and overtaken them in their own land.
Fact two is that the minorities in the north have been turned to cannon fodders and right now marked out for elimination. Plateau, Southern Kaduna and Benue can confirm it.
Fact three is that fulanis have eyes on more of Yorubaland after tasting success in Ilorin. Why was the western border closed while those in the north are wide open for every critter from the sahel?
The Ibarapa episode is still fresh on our minds and the series of northern induced fights with Yorubas in various states of the west confirms it.
As for the minorities of the South South, the death of Ken Saro Wiwa and the destruction of their ecosystem including the burning down of numerous villages there shows that there's no single regard for their lives. Who controls all the oil wells there and the oil companies if not the same fulanis? Can anyone refute the truth stated here?
If other tribes are foolish and cowardly not to stand up and resist the fulanis, Igbos will do it.

you day vex o..lol

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 10:02pm On May 31, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
These people and their obsession with yoruba. Mr okoro, chief adviser on yoruba matters, what should we do now

you see strategey is already working,now you must remember how fulanis took ilorin,dont let tem take ibadan,please
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 31, 2021
It's a pity that Kanu has brainwashed jobless uneducated Igbo youths to think that Fulani is their major problem in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
[quote author=EdoDefence post=102242197]You want to educate minority tribes against an enemy when you yourself is seen as their nearest enemy compared to the Fulanis lol.

Instead of you to take what I just typed and think about it you lots will come wailing how we hate you[/quote

confused edo boy,you are lost and surrounded, where would edo state go?will you have edo republic or join yoruba nation or be under arewa republic because you are definetly not included in biafra..lol or maybe benue would accept you into middlebelt republic,lol..look edo no get mouth for this matter,na so that una edo brother go use head carry court case from otedola for yoruba to yoruba matter..lol,una no day hear word.this man take your time..lol..look the map and receive sense

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 10:09pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Do you smoke marijuana or abuse illicit substances?

Are you employed, unemployed, or a student?

What are your hopes and aspiration in life and where do you see yourself 6 months from now?

i am way better than you let me not insult you because you would call the mods,if you promise not to call mods,i would dish this food you want for you as e day hot
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
Activist001:
It's a pity that Kanu has brainwashed jobless uneducated youths to think that Fulani is their major problem in life.

who is the problem of nigeria?who supported pantami the terrorist?you people have destroyed our image

3 Likes

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 10:18pm On May 31, 2021
illicit:
Na with only one stick, Fulani dey herd 200 cows

na deep proverb bi this o,but no bi everyone go understand am,i swear and na that one stick fulani day use for all of us for naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 10:27pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:
You want to educate minority tribes against an enemy when you yourself is seen as their nearest enemy compared to the Fulanis lol.

Instead of you to take what I just typed and think about it you lots will come wailing how we hate you

you run shebi you see the map..lol

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 10:43pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

confused edo boy,you are lost and surrounded, where would edo state go?will you have edo republic or join yoruba nation or be under arewa republic because you are definetly not included in biafra..lol or maybe benue would accept you into middlebelt republic,lol..look edo no get mouth for this matter,na so that una edo brother go use head carry court case from otedola for yoruba to yoruba matter..lol,una no day hear word.this man take your time..lol..look the map and receive sense

Lol grin Ẹdo is just as surrounded as your Biafra is, now let me guess you will start proving how Ibo is linked to this river through this tribe and that tribe and then to the sea.

Confused Ibo boy. You brought a map that nailed you grin all head no brain

5 Likes

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 10:45pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

Lol grin Ẹdo is just as surrounded as your Biafra is, now let me guess you will start proving how Ibo is linked to this river through this tribe and that tribe and then to the sea.

Confused Ibo boy. You brought a map that nailed you grin all head no brain

you are a kid,see how you are excited, you are going to be a slave for all those countries i mentioned,lol..we already know how igbos states look like,ask your self where will edo go?
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 10:47pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

you are a kid,see how you are excited, you are going to be a slave for all those countries i mentioned,lol..we already know how igbos states look like,ask your self where will edo go?

Lol old man, worry not about another man's problem but your own.

I nailed you and you are wailing cry cry
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 10:55pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

Lol old man, worry not about another man's problem but your own.

I nailed you and you are wailing cry cry

you did not nail me we have igbos in benue,rivers,akwa ibom and the rest,you are stuck,yoruba already took lagos from you,maybe you are new on nairaland,many people have posted many topics' mocking igbos on the map,get in line,dude edo state would be a vassal state and you pay taxes so they wont invade you.lol..or either yorubas,kogi or middlebelt or niger delta,we igbos dont want you..lol..lastly you can be a slave for your gambaris in the north..lol.they can call it arewa republic annex..lol..you know like china did to macau,stay away from biafra topics,i hope you have learnt your lesson
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 10:57pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

you did not nail me we have igbos in benue,rivers,akwa ibom and the rest,you are stuck,yoruba already took lagos from you,maybe you are new on nairaland,many people have posted many topics' mocking igbos on the map,get in line,dude edo state would be a vassal state and you pay taxes so they wont invade you.lol..of either yorubas,kogi or middlebelt or niger delta,we igbos dont want you..lol..lastly you can be a slave for your gambaris in the north..lol.they can call it arewa republic annex..lol..you know like china did to macau

What did I say earlier on:
let me guess you will start proving how Ibo is linked to this river through this tribe and that tribe and then to the sea.

Isn't that what you're already doing grin

3 Likes

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:00pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

What did I say earlier on:

Isn't that what you're already doing grin

dude you keep worrying for the wrong country,edo is one state and igbos have 5states,so what are you saying,this is 2021 we can invest more in freight,igbos would be the air king,we are doing it already..air peace and the rest,we can decide to have a deal with your master yorubas and keep on using apapa,we can have a deal with our brothers in delta state and use warri,look we are igbos nothing can stop us,but edo is trapped

2 Likes

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 11:02pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

dude you keep worrying for the wrong country,edo is one state and igbos have 5states,so what are you saying,this is 2021 we can invest more in freight,we can decide to have a deal with your master yorubas and keep on using apapa,we can have a deal with our brothers in delta state and use warri,look we are igbos nothing can stop us,but edo is trapped

Brothership beggers grin

5 states that's barely the size of Ẹdo

2 Likes

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:04pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

Brothership beggers grin

igbos are the engine of nigeria,what is edo state contributing to nigeria?nothing.look edo no put mouth for biafra matter,you dont have a say
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 11:07pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

igbos are the engine of nigeria,what is edo state contributing to nigeria?nothing.look edo no put mouth for biafra matter,you dont have a say

I never said I was stopping Biafra, read my initial comment undecided

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:09pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

Brothership beggers grin

5 igbo states have oil and gas,what does edo have?we can bargain with our gas,little kids dont know anything,we have coal,what do you have?
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:12pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

no i must teach you sense today and you don use head carry court case,edo have no say on the biafan topic,ok..we wont take that nonsese,make una turn Switzerland for this matter,keep mute,you have no say,worry about how yorubas or middle belt or arewa republic will accommodate you
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:18pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

mineral resources in edo state,wait i will show you for each igbo states

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:20pm On May 31, 2021
Capital: Awka
Major Towns: Onitsha, Awka, Njikoka, Amawbia
Agricultural Resources: Cocoa, Palm Oil, Maize, Rice, Cassava
Natural Resources: Iron Ore, Limestone, Coal, Fine Clay, Marble and Silicia Sand, Lead, Zinc, Petroleum,and Natural Gas
Points of Interest: Ijele masquerade from Aguleri, Omaba festival, Odinani Museum at Nri.Anambra State is historically known for great craftmanship, The River Niger with the famous Niger bridge links the bustling commercial town of Onitsha with ports at Port Harcourt, Burutu and Warri in Delta State

you people should stop messing with igbos una no reach

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 11:22pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

5 igbo states have oil and gas,what does edo have?we can bargain with our gas,little kids dont know anything,we have coal,what do you have?

Lol you have so little, now compare it to Ẹdo

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 11:23pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:
Capital: Awka
Major Towns: Onitsha, Awka, Njikoka, Amawbia
Agricultural Resources: Cocoa, Palm Oil, Maize, Rice, Cassava
Natural Resources: Iron Ore, Limestone, Coal, Fine Clay, Marble and Silicia Sand, Lead, Zinc, Petroleum,and Natural Gas
Points of Interest: Ijele masquerade from Aguleri, Omaba festival, Odinani Museum at Nri.Anambra State is historically known for great craftmanship, The River Niger with the famous Niger bridge links the bustling commercial town of Onitsha with ports at Port Harcourt, Burutu and Warri in Delta State

you people should stop messing with igbos una no reach

Attachee if I am to follow you on this path Uhrobo and Warri will be added.

Stay with your 5 states grin

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:24pm On May 31, 2021
Abia state

1.Crude Oil
This is the most utilized of this natural resources in Abia state and contributes over 35% of its GDP is crude oil. Crude oil which is composed of hydrocarbon and other organic materials can be found in oil fields at Imo River, Obuzo, Owaza, Ngboko, Nkali, Odogwa, Obeakpu and Isimiri.

2. Limestone

3. Gypsum

4 kaolin

5.Lead and Zinc

6. Copper

7. Laterite

8. Phosphate
It is an inorganic acid; a trace gas. It can be found in Amaeke in Umuahia and Ewe in Arochukwu LGA. It is used in Fertiliser, detergent and other chemical industries.
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:25pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

Lol you have so little, now compare it to Ẹdo

lol na mineral resources be this?,your shame day shame me,take your L in peace
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 11:26pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

lol na mineral resources be this?,your shame day shame me,take your L in peace

So pointless, you added common clay as a natural resource grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igangan massacre; Asiwaju Tinubu turns deaf, blind and Dumb! / IPOB Members Celebrate New Year By Donating Food To Indian Orphanage - Pictures / Breaking News: Amachi Chibuike Moves To Secure The Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.