Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them (1572 Views)

Hijab Controversy A Fulani Strategy To Isolate Ilorin People From Yorubas / The Fulani Strategy / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:26pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

Attachee if I am to follow you on this path Uhrobo and Warri will be added.

Stay with your 5 states grin

you are from edo what right do you have to speak for others?igbo 5 states are capable to stand alone,where will edo go?they have nothing,no oyel..lol
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:29pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

So pointless, you added common clay as a natural resource grin

mumu bricks are made from clay,na wa o,edo make una come carry this boy before i finish am,many houses in the UK are made with bricks.i say take your L in peace and go
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 11:34pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

mumu bricks are made from clay,na wa o,edo make una come carry this boy before i finish am,many houses in the UK are made with bricks.i say take your L in peace and go

Mumu na bricks you wan dey sell for Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:36pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

Mumu na bricks you wan dey sell for Biafra grin

oil and gas.what of edo?
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 11:39pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

oil and gas.what of edo?
If you know how to read properly and understand correctly the screenshot I sent has 12 resources in it but because you are a mumu and can't read you only saw 11, well let me post it again for grin

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:42pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

If you know how to read properly and understand correctly the screenshot I sent has 12 resources in it but because you are a mumu and can't read you only saw 11, well let me post it again for grin

there is no crude oil in edo state,that is why i ignored your list and you talked about clay and yours shows clay as well,look you have nothing igebenedion destroyed edo followed by oshiomole and kabaka..lol

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 11:45pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

there is no crude oil in edo state,that is why i ignored your list and you talked about clay and yours shows clay as well,look you have nothing igebenedion destroyed edo followed by oshiomole and kabaka..lol

So many mumus sha

Ẹdo no get oil yet our resources is bigger than most states.

Here are the top 10 richest states in Nigeria:
Table of Contents
1. Lagos State ($33.68 Billion)
2. Rivers State ($21.17 Billion)
3. Delta state ($ 16.75 billion)
4. Oyo state ($16.12 billion)
5. Imo State ($14.21 billion)
6. Kano state ($12.39 billion)
7. Edo state ($11.89 billion)
8. Akwa Ibom region ($11 billion)
9. Ogun state ($11 billion)
10. Kaduna state ($10.33 billion)

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:49pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

So many mumus sha

Ẹdo no get oil yet our resources is bigger than most states.

Here are the top 10 richest states in Nigeria:
Table of Contents
1. Lagos State ($33.68 Billion)
2. Rivers State ($21.17 Billion)
3. Delta state ($ 16.75 billion)
4. Oyo state ($16.12 billion)
5. Imo State ($14.21 billion)
6. Kano state ($12.39 billion)
7. Edo state ($11.89 billion)
8. Akwa Ibom region ($11 billion)
9. Ogun state ($11 billion)
10. Kaduna state ($10.33 billion)

lol..take your L and stop digging
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 11:50pm On May 31, 2021
fenibak:

lol..take your L and stop digging

Lol see him already begging me grin

All head no brain, starting from the map you used in finishing yourself to now proves you are very dumb grin

3 Likes

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 11:59pm On May 31, 2021
EdoDefence:

All head no brain, starting from the map you used in finishing yourself to now proves you are very dumb grin

you are twisting the topic,i say stop digging because tourism is making edo get the GDP,people way come look ancient stuff and edo is too dull to make the state a tourist attraction, cultism no go allow una and the tout kabaka no go gree.lol.correct me if i am wrong you dont have an international airport,you are surrounded and you cant be an edo republic,you have no port,atleast we get niger river,look you are edo stop putting mouth in biafran issues,worry about edo state because you are stateless

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2021
EdoDefence:

Imo - $14.21 billion Imo is located in the South East of Nigeria. Its GDP is $14.21 billion. Imo is rich in natural resources, like zinc, natural gas, crude oil, lead, limestone, fine sand and white clay. There are over 163 oil wells in Imo. The main petroleum companies in the region are Agip, Royal Dutch Shell, Chevron Corporation and Addax Petroleum.

Abia - $8.68 billion

Anambra - $6.76 billion[/b]

Edo - [b]$11.89 billion
[b][/b] Edo's capital is Benin City. The total population of Edo is 3.5 million people with a GDP of $11.89 billion. Edo is famous for its tourist attractions, like the Emotan Statue in Benin City or River Niger Beach and Ise Lake in Agenebode

only imo state cover edo state,i warned you

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

Imo - $14.21 billion Imo is located in the South East of Nigeria. Its GDP is $14.21 billion. Imo is rich in natural resources, like zinc, natural gas, crude oil, lead, limestone, fine sand and white clay. There are over 163 oil wells in Imo. The main petroleum companies in the region are Agip, Royal Dutch Shell, Chevron Corporation and Addax Petroleum.

Abia - $8.68 billion

Ẹdo state with a population of 5 million on 11.5 billion dollars now compare that

Anambra - $6.76 billion[/b]

Edo - [b]$11.89 billion
[b][/b] Edo's capital is Benin City. The total population of Edo is 3.5 million people with a GDP of $11.89 billion. Edo is famous for its tourist attractions, like the Emotan Statue in Benin City or River Niger Beach and Ise Lake in Agenebode

only imo state cover edo state,i warned you

Ẹdo with a population of 5 million on $11.89 billion with so many untapped resources, just oil gave us $11.89 billion how much more after tapping the other resources and Ibo of 35 million on $22 billion who go suffer grin

All head no brain
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2021
EdoDefence:

Ẹdo with a population of 5 million on $11.89 billion with so many untapped resources, just oil gave us $11.89 billion how much more after tapping the other resources and Ibo of 35 million on $22 billion who go suffer grin

All head no brain

lol.which oil give you 11B..this boy is funny sha,now you day compare igbo and edo,lol...wike say him na from edo maybe him go give una small oil money,i ask you for the last time where will edo go?
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 12:50am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

lol.which oil give you 11B..this boy is funny sha,now you day compare igbo and edo,lol...wike say him na from edo maybe him go give una small oil money,i ask you for the last time where will edo go?

You said Ẹdo doesn't have the right to talk in Ibo matters, same goes for you old man worry about your Ibo matter cheesy

Who dash Ibo oil lol
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 12:56am On Jun 01, 2021
EdoDefence:

You said Ẹdo does have the right to talk in Ibo matters, same goes for you old man worry about your Ibo matter cheesy

Who dash Ibo oil lol

you are a hypocrite caught with his pants down..
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 1:01am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

you are a hypocrite caught with his pants down..

You point fingers a lot for the same thing you do when it's turned around undecided

1 Like

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2021
EdoDefence:

You point fingers a lot for the same thing you do when it's turned around undecided

i still dont understand your concern with biafra matter,you are from edo state,do you want to be like that edo boy that defended zlatan and carried court case from otedola with his head and shameless apologised,look biafra is a serious matter,ok.mind you business and worry about edo
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by EdoDefence: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

i still dont understand your concern with biafra matter,you are from edo state,do you want to be like that edo boy that defended zlatan and carried court case from otedola with his head and shameless apologised,look biafra is a serious matter,ok.mind you business and worry about edo

Lol

Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by Ekealterego: 1:42am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

Omo!! It seems you were prepared to put that guy in his place today.
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by Ekealterego: 1:45am On Jun 01, 2021
fenibak:

who is the problem of nigeria?who supported pantami the terrorist?you people have destroyed our image
You can see clearly that the thread exposed those guys as Fulanis disguising as Yoruba people. Read all those comments, you will see that they use the divide and rule taqquiya strategy by hiding under different ethnic groups.
Re: We Can Use The Fulani Strategy Against Them by fenibak: 2:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Ekealterego:

Omo!! It seems you were prepared to put that guy in his place today.

yes because he is from edo and i wonder why edo or lets say some edos are putting mouth inside biafran matter,i hade to inject some sense inside his coconut head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Please Recommend A Good VPN / Tinubu Dare Not Pull Out Of APC Should He Loose Primary / Lawyer Wore Traditional Worshippers Attire To Supreme Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.