Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,898 members, 7,956,391 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu (3235 Views)

2023: Rivers State Rejected Obi Like We Rejected Biafra / Why I rejected Biafra of only S’East Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by JustASeer: 5:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Pls leave nigerdelta alone. They said they don't want u na by force. Abeg face ur five eastern state. One of the reason Ojukwu failed was because he was trying to draft the midwest into biafra and the people didn't agree. U sef won make the same mistake it shows its all about greed and not to protect the people of nigerdelta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by immortal2: 6:25am On Jun 01, 2021
The non-Igbo speaking parts should not be included. But our indegenous Igbos in SS and MB must be included.
Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
booscy:
Their Good Morning dey always come for Good Evening.

Isaac Adaka Boro after fighting the Biafran forces with Nigeria was assassinated by the Nigerians the evening Port Harcourt fell to the federal forces.

Ken Saro Wiwa after hating and fighting the Igbos was executed by one of his northern allies just for asking that Ogoni People survive.

What about Obi Wali an ikwerre from obio akpor where the current nyesom Wike hails from, how did he end up and the rest?

Only the Ibibios and their Scion have stood with the Igbos and that's because to a great extent they also understand this fulanization Agenda and onslaught.

My take is simple, if they don't want to join let them be.

Switzerland and Austria have no coastline yet are great European economies.

Japan sits on several fault lines and volcanoes yet they're great.

We even have gateways to the sea and should not even bother because of coastline.

We also have the oil they feel we're after.

We're enterprising, have the ingenuity and spirit to survive that they don't have.

They're lazy and rely on oil royalties to fund their ostentatious living.

Even Wike knows that without Igbos port Harcourt is finished.

Only Aba as battered as Aba is gives the whole South South their essential commodities.

You wan drink oil?

The world is even abandoning oil gradually middle eastern economies are diversifying with speed if they've failed to see beyond now.

Also South South incase they are also failing to be honest with themselves, they will not even be a stable region if they're alone because there are numerous tribes making up the region who even lack tolerance for each other. Ijaw,Urhobos and itsekiris always on each other's neck in little Delta state also ijaws and binis fighting over gele gele etc.

Don't reject the deal for only an Igbo Nation again, it will even be easier to build and manage.
I for one don't even like the nigerdelta especially rivers state.
We have people in Delta state that's the only people am bothered about.
The rest can stay with fulanis when we leave but we shall have strong border system because the invaders from the Sahel will continue to have their eyes on our heritage,they will want to turn our sun into moon
Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
booscy:
Their Good Morning dey always come for Good Evening.

Isaac Adaka Boro after fighting the Biafran forces with Nigeria was assassinated by the Nigerians the evening Port Harcourt fell to the federal forces.

Ken Saro Wiwa after hating and fighting the Igbos was executed by one of his northern allies just for asking that Ogoni People survive.

What about Obi Wali an ikwerre from obio akpor where the current nyesom Wike hails from, how did he end up and the rest?

Only the Ibibios and their Scion have stood with the Igbos and that's because to a great extent they also understand this fulanization Agenda and onslaught.

My take is simple, if they don't want to join let them be.

Switzerland and Austria have no coastline yet are great European economies.

Japan sits on several fault lines and volcanoes yet they're great.

We even have gateways to the sea and should not even bother because of coastline.

We also have the oil they feel we're after.

We're enterprising, have the ingenuity and spirit to survive that they don't have.

They're lazy and rely on oil royalties to fund their ostentatious living.

Even Wike knows that without Igbos port Harcourt is finished.

Only Aba as battered as Aba is gives the whole South South their essential commodities.

You wan drink oil?

The world is even abandoning oil gradually middle eastern economies are diversifying with speed if they've failed to see beyond now.

Also South South incase they are also failing to be honest with themselves, they will not even be a stable region if they're alone because there are numerous tribes making up the region who even lack tolerance for each other. Ijaw,Urhobos and itsekiris always on each other's neck in little Delta state also ijaws and binis fighting over gele gele etc.

Don't reject the deal for only an Igbo Nation again, it will even be easier to build and manage.
I for one don't even like the nigerdelta especially rivers state.
We have people in Delta state that's the only people am bothered about.
The rest can stay with fulanis when we leave but we shall have strong border system because the invaders from the Sahel will continue to have their eyes on our heritage,they will want to turn our sun into moon....

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by rowland545(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Watch how dumb Igbo people will believe this nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by Divoc19(f): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Let the Igbos just withdraw from other states in Nigeria and reside only in the East for a start first na, to prove they can really stand alone.

I really feel for Biafra cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by Built2last: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
don't forget. And fraudulently endowed. Yawning

Maybe but not in comparison to your skull mining enterprise. May hate not kill you
Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by Bundaweber: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2021
gidgiddy:
Interesting. I have learnt that freedom comes from the heart. If you feel marginalised, subjugated and held down, you will stand up for your freedom

Thats why I laugh when I see or hear the so called "Niger Delta" complain. All they do is form one sort of militancy or the other from time to time, get Chicken change to make them stop being militants, then go back to complaining after a while.

Many of them are not sophisticated enough to talk about freedom.

But Im happy that they are beginning to wake up. I congratulate people like Onajite and Tamuno, two Ijaws who are spearheading liberation with their coastal Biafran tv on Facebook

People like Idu(Edo) Biafra on facebook, Emote and Uwasofia, two Bini women who talk Biafra all the time

Murphy Ogiso in Germany who recently sponsored a Biafran rally in Benin city

May freedom be the portion of all those who seek it

Those are not Benin people. Murphy ogiso is a known bastard, idiot always trying to cause tension in Benin.
Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by HimName: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2021
“When I was at Kuje prison the federal government offered to give me Biafra provided... "

Lori oro!

Lori fabu!

This Buhari government offered you Biafra? grin

Even your empty headed slaves will not take this from you.

A man who lies uncontrollably can not be trusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by EMMY76: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Built2last:
Nigerians in the depth of their heart can't deny the ingenuity of the Igbo race. Their inventions in a 3 year war when there wasn't much technology shocked the Nigerian state.

Igbo is smart, technical and technologically endowed. The Hausa Fulani is forever threatened by the boldness and audacity of an average Igbo man.

Hausa Fulani has not invaded Igbo land because their leaders know that middle belt and south west won't join them in any war against the Igbos again.

We won't bow to the caliphate. We reject Islam and all it represents.

With or without the support of the west Biafra will come.

The igbos are truly a blessed and gifted race i was shocked when i visited my village in imo state a week ago and saw a young man in his twenties that built a small makeshift factory in the bush he manufactures cars and drones.
Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth00: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu tell the Truth

Biafra is not a Viable Nation without the South South

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by EMMY76: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rossiminku:

Very naive analysis.

At least Kanu is smart enough to know that Biafra will be an overcrowded, poverty-stricken hellhole without the Niger Delta.

You talk about Igbo ''ingenuity'' and all this nonsense that suggests Igbos are some specially endowed race.

Bro, the things that stop Togo, Gambia, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Liberia, Guinea, and other small African countries from becoming the next Singapore or Japan will stop you too.

Those countries are not struggling because they lack ''ingenuity''.

It's because they lack capital and infrastructure, lack international market access for their finished goods, which prevents local manufacturing/industrial expansion, etc etc.

There are clear structural impediments to rapid African development, affecting all African nations, which your claimed ''ingenuity'' will be powerless to overcome.

The greatest capital any nation could ever dream to have is quality human resources not the resources thats found under the ground. The igbo nation have been richly blessed with great human resources in abondance which the world have aknowlege. If its all about natural resources and access to the seas nigeria could have since become one of the top 20 greatest nations on earth but rather nigeria is currently ranked the poverty capital of the whole world despite all it resources.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by ggood: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ipob should leave South South alone
Re: Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu by ggood: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
I don't even want the Niger Delta tribes in Biafra with the exception of Ibibio and other Akwaibom/ Calabar tribes that stood with us through thick and thin. Our Anioma, Etche and Obigbo brothers in Delta and Rivers are already with us.
Ijaw and Ikwere should form their own nation. They will drag us back with their "our oil" mentality.

We have more than enough resources to sustain Biafra.
Anambra and Imo alone has billions of cubic litters of natural gas reserve
Stop mentioning Akwa Ibom , Ibibio, Annang,Oron are not Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandit heading to Ibadan with military kits intercepted: Army / Wow New NNPC Mega Station Interchange In Kano / NNPC Shed Light On 2020 Audited Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.