Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Your Advice (236 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice by Ogadijan: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Please doctors in the house what is your take and advice.
I had an emergency C's few days, after 4 days I started having some complications that I started having an urge to push as if am in labour, then my doctor now took me to scan, and it require that they have to take me back to theiter for another operation and corrections. Thank God everything went successful. Now the main issue is that the hospital are now expecting us to pay for both the first and second surgery. note is their error that resulted to the second one and the said hospital is a government owned hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Oga Don Announce Di Reopening Of Passport Applicatio / Glo Health Insurance Scheme Is Nothing But A Scam / Snake Juice Recipes For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.