Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) (44197 Views)

Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) / 2 fairly used new Holland tractors for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by blinking001(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Impressive
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by ahiboilandgas: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Danny50: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
I pray for PEACE and Unity upon all nigerians.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
These whites are so bent on rendering people jobless
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Chai, only cowcoin we fit produce!!!
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

Find.

Not important uncle, am not from England!
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
beautiful innovation. I applaud the inventors.

I think our leaders have to come up with this for easy navigation against herders and farmers clash.

An armed farm tractor that automatically identifies terrorist cattle herdsmen, shoots them dead right away, and then plows them into the soil as organic fertilizer would be a big selling invention throughout the southern regions of Nigeria for sure.

A second tractor could be programmed to use electric shock prods to herd the cattle to the nearest market for immediate sales at attractive discount prices.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jakumo:

An armed farm tractor that automatically identifies terrorist cattle herdsmen, shoots them dead right away, and then plows them into the soil as organic fertilizer would be a big selling invention throughout the southern regions of Nigeria for sure.

A second tractor could be programmed to use electric shock prods to herd the cattle to the nearest market for immediate sales at attractive discount prices.

You watch too many Hollywood Sci-Fi movies grin
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by laiperi: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
If there is nothing wrong with us, we can copy and break the damn patent or take it to the next level.

Fulaniherdmens:

I think our leaders have to come up with this for easy navigation against herders and farmers clash.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Imsoblessed: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
China go soon mass produce am grin

1 Like

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
A certain 3rd world nation is still sourcing for trillions of dollars in loans to tar roads and build ranches for cows!!! lipsrsealed
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Very soon machines would take over all types of work and this would lead to more unemployment. undecided

1 Like

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Sleyk: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Pls specify the leader you're referring to.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Germi9: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:
In the future some time some shall be dialing the tractor from their bedroom to tell it to till the land and plant the corn while some will be up at 5am to go to hoe the farm.
And yet United Africa Republic cannot boast of 3 hours electricity
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Meanwhile, our senseless illiterate-literate majority leader senator is saying we should keep the cows roaming around the street. . .

Yoking primitive people with some enlightened people is a bad mixture.....the northern elite elders Are taking relating freedom of movement of people with freedom of movement of a cow....is like I have to back to school and learn the English language again....my English language proficiency has been challenged by Aboki suya....people....

Eni kuure....
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by manikspears: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wahala just be like red button, very easy to press.makr them continue
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by mu2sa2: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Wonderful innovation!

They should also help us include AK-47 mode for the ones coming to Nigeria, to combat criminal Fulani herdsmen on sighting them around the farmland.
The ones going to kanuland should be equipped with sensors to detect his mumu boys and girls.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Mrpojj(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.techcityng.com/the-future-of-agriculture-worlds-first-electric-driverless-tractors-launches-in-california/

See where people are going with agriculture ,
But Nigeria is arguing about grazing routes
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by vanunu: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Surprisingly, many Igbos and Yorubas are into robotics and can easily produce this machine, my elder brother has his own company in Toronto, Canada. Ask yourself why can't they come back and replicate the same thing in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by tunary(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Meanwhile in Naija......
fulani herdsmen.....
farmers.....
Cutlass and hoe
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Can these produce the same torque like a real tractor?
Reminds me of those windmill farms launched by shell in the early 2000s that faded out because of impracticality.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Very good. The zoo will soon start drinking their oil.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

All of them can never think of this. What they are good at is to make the country become hell unbearable for the citizens
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
They should take it easy ooo before they render humans JOBLESS..
Too many Ghost towns in America now due to all these. Many Shops have gone Online, with Drones making Deliveries.
I saw an AMAZON DRONE making delivery at Beverly Boulevard.
They may start the US GREENCARD VISA Lottery for Nigerians again.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Anselem4289: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good innovation
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
vanunu:
Surprisingly, many Igbos and Yorubas are into robotics and can easily produce this machine, my elder brother has his own company in Toronto, Canada. Ask yourself why can't they come back and replicate the same thing in Nigeria.

Because his robotics is certificate not practical.
He just watched RoboCop movie and claim he is into robotics, owerri amaka packaging wayo.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by AiooAi: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lazy Invention cool
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
angelfallz:
Very soon machines would take over all types of work and this would lead to more unemployment. undecided
Exactly.
It's happening in America and Japan already.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Ausval: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
This one go jam both the farmer and the crops
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by vanunu: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Danny50:
I pray for PEACE and Unity upon all nigerians.

Stop wasting your prayers, there can never be peace in Nigeria, Nigeria is like Israel and Palestine.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
People who think correctly iike evolving humans not archaic humans or animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pap Making Business Story. / My Maize Farm In Pictures / My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.