Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) (44195 Views)

Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) / 2 fairly used new Holland tractors for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by Hseffa: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:
In the future some time some shall be dialing the tractor from their bedroom to tell it to till the land and plant the corn while some will be up at 5am to go to hoe the farm.
Where there are Muslims is always BACKWARD.
Imagine a nation on the move! Free Christian nation.
Reverse is Nigeria! Forcefully ruled by Muslims!!!
Satanic religion.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by budaatum: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hseffa:

Where there are Muslims is always BACKWARD.
Imagine a nation on the move! Free Christian nation.
Reverse is Nigeria! Forcefully ruled by Muslims!!!
Satanic religion.

I do not agree with you one tiny bit! In fact, in my own opinion, people who reason like you have here will make any society backward because it is very similar to the backward thinking of the Pharisee who thought himself justified when in fact he will be told he is not known on judgement day!

Please accept Jesus Christ the Messiah into your life so you may love your neighbours and your enemies also or you may end up gnashing your teeth!

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Technology moving in to replace man totally.

Man cheers.

Cheers his own downfall.
Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Danisaint112:
Wow what a wonderful Innovation. Africa when. Biafra would have been the light of Africa but Lucifer and is agents disagreed.

God will surely lift me out of this shithole. I know this for sure.
Amen surely one day we will leave ds shithole of cow sperm and cow brain products & dullards. yeye fifle,govt.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by budaatum: 12:50am On Jun 04, 2021
frowland:

This kind of tractor was used in the movie 'interstellar'. Watch that movie and see what is waiting for our kids in the future. Worrying.

I watched the movie with half an eye. Worked out I'd seen it before too, and it started off as a warning of a world where knowledge and science was suppressed just as it was for ignorant enslaved Adam before Use the Senses Eve set them both free from bondage.

We need more knowledge and not less, and with more knowledge comes more technology to ease the strains of life. I mean, imagine entering the underground train in Ojuelegba and coming out the station in Ikorodu, or entering bullet train in Portharcourt and alighting in Kano or Ibadan in less than an hour.

I dream of a great future for we Nigerians once we realise that being like stupid afraid to die Adam is slavery while using the senses like Eve did will set us free from bondage, because it is very obvious that on the day that she ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil she did not surely die, but she found instead that it was good for gaining wisdom, and her eyes opened, and she freed herself and Adam from bondage in the Garden of Eden and went on to have offspring who's descendants now populate the earth and are on the way to Mars and Jupiter and Uranus!

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 2:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Technology is babe, but some people are still killing themselves over oil in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) by 123papas(m): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2021
It will stolen in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pap Making Business Story. / My Maize Farm In Pictures / My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.