Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob (988 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob by Daveofafrica(m): 2:32am On Jun 01, 2021
last week, Eleme, Rivers State was in total celebration as the daughter of the King of Onne, Princess Dorathy Osaronu married her sweetheart Gabriel Osaro.

It was all about happiness, Joy and celebration. So many dignitaries from Rivers State were present at the event.

She took to her social media handle to thank God for the marriage, She wrote

"It was a carnival, we had over 1 thousand people in attendance, the wedding sef CHOKE Me. Eleme was totally shut down

"I am That Wheelchair girl that God suddenly helped. Amidst all the mockery and negative comments, I am prove that only God has the final say. Thank you Jesus because it ended in Praise"

Dave of Africa reporting

Re: Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob by pyyxxaro: 2:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Union Bank ( BIG STRONG RELIABLE )

Last last the Benin boy don cashout

Make the guy just buy 25litres of burantashi juice , put am for fridge

because e go work for zaaa orzaaaa room tire

Congrats to them
Re: Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob by Baba419(m): 3:00am On Jun 01, 2021
why am i seeing a shovel with the guy in all the pics?
Re: Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob by HandsomeHITLER(m): 3:41am On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin
See as them pump her full of food
That nigger is cashing out!!
Like if you agree...
Share if you don't!
grin
Re: Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob by moriss33(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2021
Baba don see golden girl
Re: Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob by meobizy(f): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2021
This Princess na mansion plus boys quarters. Her frame would make sense in old times when everyone struggled for food. Now it’s just a sign of gluttony.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, I May Repeat My Final Year In School / She’s An Evil Woman” – Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez’s Uncl / Secure Your Home Premises With Our Solar Street Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.