Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed (27122 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Is This Why Emeka Ihedioha Was Removed? Picture / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by emilo2bad: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2021
OsuAmaka:
Reno is spot on. The unknown gun men is the voice of Nnamdi Kanu and the hands of Ihedioha. If DSS knew their job, Ihedioha would have been decomposing in an underground cell.
Supreme Court also declared Diri the Governor of Bayelsa as against the will of Bayelsans, yet there is peace in Bayelsa. There is a clear difference between humans and animals.

-Osu amaka
True talk I love your comment
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by garfield1: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
olibeans:

Is your brain really articulating or are you just dumb in what is happening in the country?

How can a supreme court which is supposed to be a pillar of justice grant the 4th person in a race as the winner and not the 2nd or 3rd person and you call it justice simply because APC is the party at the center?

That's crap that a lot of people is not ready to put up with especially fellow politicians in Imo State..

Don't get me wrong, I don't support or condone violence but where there's no justice, there's no peace.

What if it was the fourth person that came first but was pushed to 4th?
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by gaetano: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tonim:
I agree with Reno, but that is not the only reason behind Imo’s crisis.

Uzodimma is the reason. Remember ikonso and his men were in the bush before he brought soldiers to ambush him on his was to his house and paraded him like a criminal. Uzodimma is the genesis of the problem.
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by anataala: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
DSS should invite this guy he’s part of the sponsors
envoymedia:
Reno Omokri stated via his Instagram handle that the insecurity situation in Imo State would not have reached its present level, if the immediate past governor of the state, Emeka Ihedioha wasn't removed from office, IgbereTV reports.

Ihedioha was removed from office by the Supreme court in January 2020.

Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPjIFHyjt0b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Naajjii: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
The supreme court administrator will suffer to the extent he will be begging. He has not seen anything yet

Death to all head slamming sympathisers!

Death to cheap paid agents collecting 5k monthly stipends.

What Gulak was looking for in Imo State actually killed him. Leg wey dey waka wamwam, eyes wey do go wamwam dey see am too. Na old Urhobo proverb

Proudly Niger Deltan!

SHUT UP THERE YOU SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!
lol look at this heavy nyamiri claiming Niger Delta who dash monkey. You this OSU Caste people you never see ESN terrorist will kill you people all and Nigeria rmy is also there to ensure ESN/IPOB terrorists and their sympthizers like you are flushed out and eliminated, whet is Gulka looking for in IMO ? hope you know that most of you nyamiri live and survive up here in the north.... fuc...king OSU Caste people cool
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by olibeans: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
garfield1:

What if it was the fourth person that came first but was pushed to 4th?

The records are there?
Even INEC representative at the supreme court wasn't allowed to make input.

The judge unilaterally decided who won and it wasn't based on facts. The records are there.

Or why did you think the Courts and the INEC offices are being targeted?

You think its a joke?
When you allow injustice to rule the land, you also allow lawlessness to reign.
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Delusional Renomonkey with another rubbish trash write up for his IPIG followers.
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Uhjzwb6118: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Read X
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by garfield1: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
olibeans:

The records are there?
Even INEC representative at the supreme court wasn't allowed to make input.

The judge unilaterally decided who won and it wasn't based on facts. The records are there.

Or why did you think the Courts and the INEC offices are being targeted?

You think its a joke?
When you allow injustice to rule the land, you also allow lawlessness to reign.

Oga,facts showed that uzodinma won.he provided polling unit results from 288 polling units which showed that he won.instead of inec to bring their own results from that area to counter it,they were busy claiming that no such results exist without proof at the tribunal.at the appeal and supreme court,no new arguments are entertained.they only rule based on what the tribunal judged,it is a review court.

If uzodinma is the cause,what is the cause of the attacks in other igbo states? Why is bayelsa which the rightful governor was sacked not being attacked?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by SweetJoystick(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
OsuAmaka:
Reno is spot on. The unknown gun men is the voice of Nnamdi Kanu and the hands of Ihedioha. If DSS knew their job, Ihedioha would have been decomposing in an underground cell.
Supreme Court also declared Diri the Governor of Bayelsa as against the will of Bayelsans, yet there is peace in Bayelsa. There is a clear difference between humans and animals.

-Osu amaka
Bayelsa is logical, Imo isn't. How does 4th or 5th become first in a contest, all voided votes, no other candidate got from it, only APC. Isn't that a world wonder?
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by olatuns2017: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
envoymedia:
Reno Omokri stated via his Instagram handle that the insecurity situation in Imo State would not have reached its present level, if the immediate past governor of the state, Emeka Ihedioha wasn't removed from office, IgbereTV reports.

Ihedioha was removed from office by the Supreme court in January 2020.

Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPjIFHyjt0b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What of the supreme Court Governor in Beyelsa?
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by olatuns2017: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
gaetano:

Uzodimma is the reason. Remember ikonso and his men were in the bush before he brought soldiers to ambush him on his was to his house and paraded him like a criminal. Uzodimma is the genesis of the problem.

Mumu dey ur head
IPOB is pdp
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by olibeans: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,facts showed that uzodinma won.he provided polling unit results from 288 polling units which showed that he won.instead of inec to bring their own results from that area to counter it,they were busy claiming that no such results exist without proof at the tribunal.at the appeal and supreme court,no new arguments are entertained.they only rule based on what the tribunal judged,it is a review court.

If uzodinma is the cause,what is the cause of the attacks in other igbo states? Why is bayelsa which the rightful governor was sacked not being attacked?

Believe me, you must be Nigerian because you think like one..

Give me a state in the South-East that APC really did win a straight a election. Name one state... None you see..

In the case of Bayelsa State, David Lyon really did win because he was the man of the people but he lost his election through a legal battle when his deputy submitted a fake credential which made his election nullified and the 2nd runner up of the PDP to cliche the election.

That is not the case with Imo State. You can deny the fact but truth is immutable. INEC was setup purposely to conduct free and fair election and therefore it's not the duty of the Supreme Court to accept election result from a political party or a candidate of an election that is being contested in a law court when INEC is there..

You know, when e-rats think we political analysts look at issues, you think you can bring us to your level but the truth is that I don't pity you Nigerians on your predicament because you sowed the wind and therefore you will reap the whirlwind.

When you light a fire, it's bound to spread. Just like when killed shekau and treated Boko Haram with kid gloves, today they are everywhere in the North spreading to the South.

Go get some common sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by IvarDboneless: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
VanBommel:
do you have any meaningful thing you're using your life to do except for being a troll?
You are wicked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Naajjii:

lol look at this heavy nyamiri claiming Niger Delta who dash monkey. You this OSU Caste people you never see ESN terrorist will kill you people all and Nigeria rmy is also there to ensure ESN/IPOB terrorists and their sympthizers like you are flushed out and eliminated, whet is Gulka looking for in IMO ? hope you know that most of you nyamiri live and survive up here in the north.... fuc...king OSU Caste people cool

I PRESS YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE FUEN FUEN! cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by garfield1: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
olibeans:

Believe me, you must be Nigerian because you think like one..

Give me a state in the South-East that APC really did win a straight a election. Name one state... None you see..

In the case of Bayelsa State, David Lyon really did win because he was the man of the people but he lost his election through a legal battle when his deputy submitted a fake credential which made his election nullified and the 2nd runner up of the PDP to cliche the election.

That is not the case with Imo State. You can deny the fact but truth is immutable. INEC was setup purposely to conduct free and fair election and therefore it's not the duty of the Supreme Court to accept election result from a political party or a candidate of an election that is being contested in a law court when INEC is there..

You know, when e-rats think we political analysts look at issues, you think you can bring us to your level but the truth is that I don't pity you Nigerians on your predicament because you sowed the wind and therefore you will reap the whirlwind.

When you light a fire, it's bound to spread. Just like when killed shekau and treated Boko Haram with kid gloves, today they are everywhere in the North spreading to the South.

Go get some common sense.

You are more in need of common sense you ipobian.how can ihedioha claim to win when he did not get the two third requirement and 75% of his votes were from 6 lgas out of 27 lgas? At least in uzodinma result,he got the two third requirement,got good votes in orlu and okigwe.the truth is that both pdp and apc rigged and wrote results in their strongholds but pdp were not smart.they limited their rigging to owerri and mbaise while apc widened their rigging all over the state.the inec hierarchy were dominated by pdp sympathisers and mbaise people so ihedioha easily for his result approved while hope own was rejected.he saw a flaw and exploited it.the law says that when there is a challenge in result computation,the party involved and inec will tender their result for comparison.apc tendered theirs,inec couldn't tender theirs.the police tendered theirs which tallied with that of apc.even pdp couldn't tender results from the disputed units.therefore,the court had no option than to accept apc own and declaring hope winner.he simply outsmarted pdp.
We can liken it to a case whereby me and you cheated in an exam.the invigilator is your relative,he seized mine and didn't seize yours.I protested and petitioned because your own fraudulent result made you top of the class.the class teacher later accepted mine and after collating mine,I who took last came first.is that not equity and fairness?
You still have refused to answer why abia,ebonyi and anambra arw on fire? Is it still uzodinma's fault my boy?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by ddippset(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
olibeans:

Is your brain really articulating or are you just dumb in what is happening in the country?

How can a supreme court which is supposed to be a pillar of justice grant the 4th person in a race as the winner and not the 2nd or 3rd person and you call it justice simply because APC is the party at the center?

That's crap that a lot of people is not ready to put up with especially fellow politicians in Imo State..

Don't get me wrong, I don't support or condone violence but where there's no justice, there's no peace.
You're still acting like you are programmed and have a chip implanted in you?

Instead of you to follow the details of the case you have your mind fixated on the song "how can 4th become 1st?"

Same thoughts expressed by motor park touts and drunkards in a beer parlour.

By the way I don't care about what happened in Imo or whatever informed that Imo Supreme Court decision.

All I want to stress here is that both Bayelsa and Zamfara are Supreme Court governors too because they were not elected by their people.

If you are a governor in Nigeria and you emerged in any other way other than from the votes of your people then you are a Supreme Court governor!!!

Chikena.
They were put there by the Supreme Court.
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by bolabadmus38: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Reno,for me sometimes make instigating statements causing confusion here and there. Ihedioha was removed by supreme Court,the highest court in the land. It did happen in other states and people moved on. This kind of statement is not good at this time when people are loosing heir lifes every hour. My brother,please,try and say something that will bring peace. We are talking of human lives being lost and here you are putting more fire. It's ungodly.please.
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Naajjii: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

I PRESS YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE FUEN FUEN! cheesy
Osu Caste descendant grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by HRMK: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
unjustly removed?so u expect over 200k cancelled apc votes to stand?no way!inec shuld av cancelled or order a bye election!i always wonder if there is really any dffce btw these reno omokri and nnamdi kanu!they are both confusionists in exile!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by olibeans: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
ddippset:
You're still acting like you are programmed and have a chip implanted in you?

Instead of you to follow the details of the case you have your mind fixated on the song "how can 4th become 1st?"

Same thoughts expressed by motor park touts and drunkards in a beer parlour.

By the way I don't care about what happened in Imo or whatever informed that Imo Supreme Court decision.

All I want to stress here is that both Bayelsa and Zamfara are Supreme Court governors too because they were not elected by their people.

If you are a governor in Nigeria and you emerged in any other way other than from the votes of your people then you are a Supreme Court governor!!!

Chikena.
They were put there by the Supreme Court.

E-rats... Waka,...
I no get your time..
Hope your ₦1,500 recharge card for data is paying off.. Idiots
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by ddippset(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
olibeans:

[s]E-rats... Waka,...
I no get your time..
Hope your ₦1,500 recharge card for data is paying off.. Idiots[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing / Kwara Police Commissioner Killed In Enugu / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.