Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed (27110 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Is This Why Emeka Ihedioha Was Removed? Picture / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by envoymedia: 4:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Reno Omokri stated via his Instagram handle that the insecurity situation in Imo State would not have reached its present level, if the immediate past governor of the state, Emeka Ihedioha wasn't removed from office, IgbereTV reports.

Ihedioha was removed from office by the Supreme court in January 2020.

Reno wrote;

''Ever since Hope Uzodinma was imposed by the Supreme Court on Imo, Imo became hopeless. That judgment is haunting Nigeria.

Its effects are spreading beyond Imo to contaminate other states. I pray Imo will not be to the 4th Republic, what Ondo was to the 2nd Republic.

If Emeka Ihedioha had not been unjustly removed, Imo would never have descended to this level.

When you use federal power to impose a leader on a state, that state may become so disgruntled that the same federal power won’t be able to provide cover for the fallout of their coverup''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPjIFHyjt0b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Tonim(f): 4:24am On Jun 01, 2021
I agree with Reno, but that is not the only reason behind Imo’s crisis.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by bhella10: 4:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Politicians always using selfish interests to divide the masses. A smart man with half a penny worth of humanity in him would rather sue for peace but no what did Reno do he keyed in APC Vs PDP politricks. #prayforIMO

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Fianze93(m): 4:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by ZUBY77(m): 4:51am On Jun 01, 2021
We all know that

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by mrsage(m): 4:54am On Jun 01, 2021
True talk

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by ZUBY77(m): 4:54am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
I knew this dunce was going to make a statement anytime soon.

Same ninnyhammer that advocates for the rule of law is now attacking the highest court

Reno is just a scammer who stages his buffoonery in the loopholes foolish people cannot see.

The idiot still said few months ago that Buhari does not respect the rule of law and here you have the dunce, castigating same rule of law.

*spit*

Parasite, you have been on every thread since two days ago spamming everywhere to no effect.

IPOB is the only terrorist group not recognzed outside your Zoo.

Start preparing to live without them.
Ideologies don't die that easy.
Scrapping history from Education system was fraudulent.

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:57am On Jun 01, 2021
ZUBY77:

Parasite, you have been on every thread since two days ago spamming everywhere to no effect.

IPOB is the only terrorist group not recognzed outside your Zoo.

Start preparing to live without them.
Ideologies don't die that easy.
Scrapping history from Education system was fraudulent.

I dont have a response for you yet. Give me few minutes, I have a lots of your type I am whipping at the moment. I placed you on number 32.

Be patient with me.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by ZUBY77(m): 4:59am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

I dont have a response for you yet. Give me few minutes, I have a lots of your type I am whipping at the moment. I placed you on number 32.

Be patient with me.

You are already awake because of 30k?

You will eventually die down like others.

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Aufbauh(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2021
You can disagree with Reno any how you want but he just voice out the major intent behind the insurrection in Imo state.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:14am On Jun 01, 2021
ZUBY77:

You are already awake because of 30k?

You will eventually die down like others.

Where did you guys brew all this 30k crap! Does it really exist?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 01, 2021
That singular act reduced the supreme court as an institution to its lowest ebb in the minds of Nigerians, especially the SE..

While we are in power, we should not forget what power actually is. it is the respect of those institutions. If the people loose respect for the stool, there is no power in it.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Moferere: 5:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Reno, keep making case for violence okay

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Cholls(m): 5:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Dduce0:
I'm telling you
my don't tell what you don't know. It all started when Hope dismissed all the boys that are tax collector and recruited another one. Those boys are now the ones terrorizing the state now by joining any cult groups,Ipob,UGM and so on. This are facts!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Cholls:
my don't tell what you don't know. It's all started when Hope dismissed all the boys that are tax collector and recruited another one. Those boys are now the ones terrorizing the state now by joining any cult groups,Ipob,UGM and so on. This are facts!

There has always been changes in hierarchy of any outfit, including NURTW.. but when its done by an imposed candidate, it gives reason for anarchy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by OsuAmaka: 6:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Reno is spot on. The unknown gun men is the voice of Nnamdi Kanu and the hands of Ihedioha. If DSS knew their job, Ihedioha would have been decomposing in an underground cell.
Supreme Court also declared Diri the Governor of Bayelsa as against the will of Bayelsans, yet there is peace in Bayelsa. There is a clear difference between humans and animals.

-Osu amaka

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by CilicMarin: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Who doesn't know IPOB Terrorists are the militant arm of the PDP..

May God punish Reno and his Brainwashed IpOB Terrorists..

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Same ninnyhammer that advocates for the rule of law is now attacking the highest court

Reno is just a scammer who stages his buffoonery in the loopholes foolish people cannot see.
grin
The idiot still said few months ago that Buhari does not respect the rule of law and here you have the dunce, castigating same rule of law.

*spit*

He knows his audience is very gullible and foolish.

Reno, FFK and Kanu all know this. They manipulate them at will

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by donjahsy(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Be patient with me.
This one looks like his inner peace has abandoned him

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by ddippset(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2021
This idiotic pastor never misses an opportunity to play politics, like the master he served and asslicked for 5 years was perfect.

Reno hasn't said a word to condemn the killing of Gulak in the same Imo he is talking about.

Just imagine one top southern politician like Orubebe or Ben Bruce assassinated in Bauchi or Yobe.

Reno would curse Buhari and sing and sing about insecurity and how the government assassinated him.

Reno is a wasted of precious breathing air.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2021
The supreme court administrator will suffer to the extent he will be begging. He has not seen anything yet

Death to all head slamming sympathisers!

Death to cheap paid agents collecting 5k monthly stipends.

What Gulak was looking for in Imo State actually killed him. Leg wey dey waka wamwam, eyes wey do go wamwam dey see am too. Na old Urhobo proverb

Proudly Niger Deltan!

CilicMarin:
Who doesn't know IPOB Terrorists are the militant arm of the PDP..

May God punish Reno and his Brainwashed IpOB Terrorists..

SHUT UP THERE YOU SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Patrioticman007(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

*spit*

Reno the evil genius, is the twin brother of ffk the addict. They think that their wealth can buy them happiness, if they maintain the current speed of wailing (195/KM) they will soon die of depression.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Sultty(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Whois(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
You're right . Apc made IMO state more dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Says the jobless paid hacker of PDP . Reno Omokri and co don't have a means of livelihood. They live very ostentatious profanely luxurious lifestyle and maintain concubines yet have no legitimate job.
Those creating problem for PMB because he is sealing all the places they hid our stolen money are same people creating problems for the Governor. It became worse after he had problems with Senator Okrocha and he has refused to yield his state as operational base for the IPOB terrorists!

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by AntiBMC(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Then they installed their stooge...so they can b controlling the State.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Imo State Became Hopeless After Emeka Ihedioha Was Unjustly Removed by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust / “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri / Ossai Osanebi Gifts His Wife, Ogechi Range Rover & Hermes Bag On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.