Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) (70885 Views)

Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2021
This op just dey masturbate on ipob issues.

Very anyhow being

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by MAGG0T(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Continue deceiving yourself your eyes will soon clear .

cheesy seeing you Afonjas cry make me happy, keep creating threads against the igbos... We can't stoop low to such idiocy, asslickers

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Ever8090: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2021
So it's Yoruba that set the hotel on fire or what?..
MAGG0T:
cheesy

[/b]Your tears gives me hope for a better 2moro, we that stays in owerri knows the real truth so, keep making us more popular with ur useless threads

They said Afonjas are the most educated in Nigeria, the way they've been peddling false news and creating useless threads about the igbos, shows their founding father Oduduwa was unfortunate in life

Igbos can't stoop so low to that kind of foolishness, so whatever u guys thinks about us, it shows y'all are in great pain.

The energy you all use in creating useless threads, had it been u protected your region with the same vibe, your people wouldn't have been in Benin republic's IDP camp[b]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Ever8090: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2021
grin
kenzysmith:
I hate war but we getting there in no time make them no carry their craze come delta ooo we no join Biafra

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by MAGG0T(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:
So it's Yoruba that set the hotel on fire or what?..

Not only are you guys daft, you can't also comprehend, so foolish

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Ever8090: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2021
grin sorry...I am not Yoruba I only asked the question base on your anger towards them.
So just answer yes or no..and stop ranting
MAGG0T:

Not only are you guys daft, you can't also comprehend, so foolish

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by MAGG0T(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:
grin sorry...I am not Yoruba I only asked the question base on your anger towards them.
So just answer yes or no..and stop ranting

Already answered cheesy , you are still too daft to comprehend

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by mightyhaze: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2021
This ipob hypeman again?
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Hyperchi(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2021
did any news agency and carried it. the ppl that killed the northern man is trying to cover there step.the truth will come out
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Burn more.

Burn again grin

8 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2021
I actually think that IMO has the worst set of Igbos in Nigerian. Is this true? Everything is done to extreme, except good things.

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Adetayo1978(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

To punish Buhari. .. grin
You're deceiving yourself along with other people. Punish Buhari or punish yourselves?

4 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMndUzjEN8k

In the early hours of today, Good View Luxury Hotel, along Poly-Nekede road was burnt down, after Cluster Market was razed down...

God Bless Nnamdi Kanu

God says we should bless those who curse us and let Him judge them wella. This is what they got from hatred and bigotry against President Muhammadu Buhari and other Nigerians from other tribes. I still remember him insulting Pastor Adeboye and calling for the burning down of Lagos. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May we not be unfortunate to have arsonists, anarchists , terrorists and killers of innocent patriots as children or relative . God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2021
It's no longer a good view, it's now a burnt offering...... grin

5 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Adetayo1978(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Who said that? If the arson and killings continue for the next three months, Buhari will have no choice than to declare Biafra for us..
Keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Who said that? If the arson and killings continue for the next three months, Buhari will have no choice than to declare Biafra for us..
UR MUMU NO GET LEVEL AT ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

[/b]Your tears gives me hope for a better 2moro, we that stays in owerri knows the real truth so, keep making us more popular with ur useless threads

They said Afonjas are the most educated in Nigeria, the way they've been peddling false news and creating useless threads about the igbos, shows their founding father Oduduwa was unfortunate in life

Igbos can't stoop so low to that kind of foolishness, so whatever u guys thinks about us, it shows y'all are in great pain.

The energy you all use in creating useless threads, had it been u protected your region with the same vibe, your people wouldn't have been in Benin republic's IDP camp[b]

So emotional. See how it feels like you’re crying. So now you hate fake news? Eyha. The thing dey pain abi? Oponu.

11 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2021
If they like, make dem disconnect Niger bridge sef
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Very good,up Biafra.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMndUzjEN8k

In the early hours of today, Good View Luxury Hotel, along Poly-Nekede road was burnt down, after Cluster Market was razed down...

God Bless Nnamdi Kanu

7 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Akalia(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

You are mad. I hope you would not mind your blood or that of any of your family members spilled within that time frame you stipulated so that Buhari will let your people go?

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by amstardi: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Heard it's owned by okorocha
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Kandeed: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
goatgoat093:

Where in the video was it stated that IPOB were the ones responsible for the arson? you see why you won't die a good death you this unfortunate product of rape? and the stupid MODS will push this garbage to FP without properly analyzing the facts of the video.

iseee
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by amstardi: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Pure politics playing out in imo state
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
And they expect the IGBOS and Nigerians residing in diaspora to come back and invest.
D same thing chasing FOREIGN INVESTORS, is still the same chasing the Nigerians in diaspora away.

One can't labour in diaspora and invest in Nigeria only to come back & be faced with this rubbish.

I now know why my UNCLE said a Nigerian's Investment in the United States is safer than the same Nigerian's Investment in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Priwillo: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Abeg all these are done by the Nigeria government. In order to demonize ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Please answer this question is buhari the owner of the hotel
How would you feel if you are the owner of the hotel
And it burnt down will you be happy

6 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by kmaster007: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Lolz... Dem dey punish dem self... Do you think PMB cares.. dat man no get feelings
CilicMarin:

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Princedapace(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2021
kuuljay:
They will blame it on Fulani herdsmen grin grin

So, what evidence do u have that igbos are the ones doing that?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.