Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) (70832 Views)

Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by STAINLEZZ22(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Oga no hotel name Good view rather Rock view.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:
I expect the people of Denial Country to come term it a lie grin grin

IPOB terrorists say the Northerners value cows more than humans but yesterday, we saw how their fellow terrorists preferred onions over humans. Between cows and onions, which is more expensive?

Apparently, something is terribly wrong with you. So you just sat down der and discovered that it was ipob that burnt the hotel?

IPOB will continue to be ur nightmare. U go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Sirmadu: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

We don't need investors in the South East...
who Are the real investors..

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by favour32(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

[/b]Your tears gives me hope for a better 2moro, we that stays in owerri knows the real truth so, keep making us more popular with ur useless threads

They said Afonjas are the most educated in Nigeria, the way they've been peddling false news and creating useless threads about the igbos, shows their founding father Oduduwa was unfortunate in life

Igbos can't stoop so low to that kind of foolishness, so whatever u guys thinks about us, it shows y'all are in great pain.

The energy you all use in creating useless threads, had it been u protected your region with the same vibe, your people wouldn't have been in Benin republic's IDP camp[b]
A NORTHERN ONLINE WARRIOR MONIKER
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Coldshisha: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin

Let me pretend to be sympathetic to Ipobians

Eyah... Stop burning DSS, Tilumbu and Buhari property Biko

Abeg how can we donate more petrol to ESN so they can continue "the Lord's work" while more Company head to SouthWest

8 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Springboot: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2021
My brother's are becoming senless, how does burning our own and killing our own people solve the issue at hand, kanu will not die well

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by marshmonii: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Gaza and isreal loading
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

To punish Buhari. .. grin

grin cheesy
Buhari no longer eats whenever UGM kill fellow Ipobians grin

In fact I heard he became permanently bed ridden when he heard they burnt down this hotel grin

Please my Ipob brothers continue with the Carnage, killing of our people and destruction of our properties in the SE because slowly but surely it is killing Buhari and he will soon die through those actions and more investors would be attracted to the SE as we keep making it unsafe for everyone.

More grease to una elbows and more power to una UGM
cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Willy123(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
CilicMarin:

Who said that? If the arson and killings continue for the next three months, Buhari will have no choice than to declare Biafra for us..
After you have finished yourself and your people. You see the way you dey reason

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by HimName: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Akalia:
You are mad. I hope you would not mind your blood or that of any of your family members spilled within that time frame you stipulated so that Buhari will let your people go?

You should understand sarcasm when you see one.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Who said that? If the arson and killings continue for the next three months, Buhari will have no choice than to declare Biafra for us..

I hope you're just being sarcastic there.

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2021
This whole biafra thing doesn't seem to be going too well.

3 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by HimName: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Willy123:
[color=#006600][/color]After you have finished yourself and your people. You see the way you dey reason

That guy is only being sarcastic. You should understand this.

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by SimplyShit: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

IPOB terrorists say the Northerners value cows more than humans but yesterday, we saw how their fellow terrorists preferred onions over humans. Between cows and onions, which is more expensive?

Sense fall on you. Olodo

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by olatuns2017: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMndUzjEN8k

In the early hours of today, Good View Luxury Hotel, along Poly-Nekede road was burnt down, after Cluster Market was razed down...

God Bless Nnamdi Kanu

YORUBA sons and daughters

Don't destroy any properties that is for yorubas in yoruba land!
Pass this message to illterates YORUBAs
Eaither PDP or APC
We are one

Either Regionalism or breakup
It's win win for us

Awolowo was ahead of others
We are ahead of them either way

Information is key

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by shankara7: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2021
It was an unfortunate fire incidence. It wasn't set ablaze by anyone..
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by LtCZAR: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Oga, from your Heart you think this is the best way forward.

These are people's investment. Ndigbo investing in their own soil, yet they loose heavy with this kind of scenario and you are happy.

Shame on you, if truly you are a Nwafor.

CilicMarin:

We need a country made up the following States:

Benue
Kogi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Our Ijaw brothers from Ondo
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra..

The rest can remain in the Zoo.. undecided
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Kudunku: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

To punish Buhari. .. grin

You really think so
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by mikekobe01(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2021
All fake news, cluster market was not burnt by anybody. Good view hotel caught fire as a result of faulty electrical connections.

4 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by HimName: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Na only mad man go burn him house because he dey vex with him street chairman.

Tell me wetin old dirty fez cap nova c for agbero head? grin

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Sharpsecret01: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

wat is this one saying....prefer onions over human as how?make me understand
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2021
Ipob I am on my knees begging you people to scatter and destroy everything inside the very "Biafran" state we want. In fact kill everybody let's start afresh as was in the days of Noah afterall we are all children of Israel grin

This current crop of Igbotic Nigerians have been tainted by the Nigerian spirit. We need new born and fresh Biafrans with no Nigerian stain on them to build our legacy on.

Kill them all bikonu. Burunu egbe na mma chapu ha isi bikonu and let's welcome our new land of the rising sun as born again Biafrans together.

Buhari must feel our wrath as we kill our own destroy our own investments in Biafra land.

In fact let's bring back Bakassi boys so we can have the equivalent of sharia in the East through public executions and beheadings.

We did it before and we can do it again..

All hail Nnamdi Kanu our supreme leader and savior...iseee

8 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by chuksiano: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2021
It was not burnt down by anyone. It was due to electrical fault.

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by yusuf0876(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

BIAFRA MAP Includes:

Benue
Kogi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra..

limit ur sef to the 5 eastern states only

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Maobichek: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
helinues:

Na where dem invite trouble, trouble dey stay, Boko haram is 2 decades plus yet they retain their madness in Northern region.

The part of history their grandfather's told them was just full of deceit and deception...

So we read and watched Israel and Palestine show off,so we go hide behind our keyboard, cross legging reading the events in SE.

Good morning, I observe your words with great interest. South East is certainly not what we want but your wish will not come to pass.

If you don't have a friend in the South East, your brother/sister or friend has someone or something in the South East.

All Igbos are not IPOB members and yesterday sit at home was not Nnamdi Kanu creation (it has been there even before IPOB came) but what Igbos do to honour Biafra heros.

Let's do away with hate and tribalism. Happy new month and have a blissful day, thank you.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
winkthere is something imo state politicians is not telling us

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Sharpsecret01: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

the yoruba guys that looted a warehouse packed with rice in mazamaza lagos they value rice more than human abi?or the guys that looted shoprite. In lagos value it more than human life...guy or babe u be fool

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Sharpsecret01: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

igbos on their own na investors

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by tsmat(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

You are just dumb as fu*k
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by goodlife4every1(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

BIAFRA MAP Includes:

Benue
Kogi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra..

When you chop your own and chop another person own, na die be dat... Till this world end, your dream of what you typed above will never be actualize... Greedy people...

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by November24(f): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2021
helinues:
They may be checking how effective the Imo state fire department are..

Not a thing to worry about

HellAnus my guy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.