Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu (4132 Views)

Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State / Listen To How IPOB Terrorists Leader Described Enugu, Umuahia & Abakaliki Igbo / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by kmaster007: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2021
grin
yemmight:
See the way a leader addresses his people. Very useless leader.
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Yorubas are busy body.

Always after destruction of Igbo's and Igbo interests.

I advice all Igbo's to overlook those evil enemies of Biafra because they are good for nothing and good at nothing.

All of them are urchins and 30k federal government recipients.

Their parents and siblings are still in idp camps in Cotonou.
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2021
kmaster007:
grin

How did Tinubu the drug lord addressed you while he exiled in Kano?

He said you people are slaves to Fulani's.

What do you have to day about that?

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2021
I'v lost all the respect i had for this man, he's a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2021
The idiot knows he cannot try it with ndi Anambra , we will just put him in his place sharp sharp. Nobody asked him to apologise when he tried it with Obi of Onitsha. He knows his limits and his dogs

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

Let's face it, everyone wants out of Nigeria at this time, particularly break away from the North but if you are sensitive and understand history a bit, you would have seen this and possibly how it would end. Boko Haram was once hailed by almost every Northerner. The people covered up for them and they mingled with communities until they turned on their own. ISIS did the same in Syria. They were loved and adored until they turned on their people.

IPOB is/was loved. Now, it is fast getting violence. UGMs are being hailed and celebrated both on social media and in videos as seen. Yesterday, IPOB beat people with cutlasses and machetes for flouting the sit-at-home. The unrest has heightened and will remain so. This approach won't be different from that of ISIS or Boko Haram. Kanu will be enabled, even supplied weapons by people in government because they'll want to profit from the war. In the end, the SE, her people and military will be the casualties. The military will recruit more men in place of those they lost and move on. The SE will be declared unsafe and set back by 20 years and the greater loss will be on the SE.

You barely know Igbo's.

KANU is supported by all Igbo's and the day he goes contrary, he will be removed as the supreme leader.

East will remain peaceful till the world ends.

My advice to you Yoruba's is not to cry more than the bereaved.

The whole knows that Yoruba's hates Igbo's and I doubt if Igbo's dont reciprocate that gesture. As its wise and common sense for Yoruba's to mind their business, go and bring back their families in idp camps in Cotonou.
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Joromi1: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

Desperation gave rise to the likes of Kanu. Not like he had a life before becoming IPOB's director and the people's urgent need for a saviour brought Kanu to their doorstep. Not like he has always been civil.

The sit at home should have been the perfect opportunity to share and remember the event of the civil war but it became an ego trip between the FG, state governors and Kanu. While Umahi said those who comply will lose their shops, FG, through its pocket police asked people to move about freely and Kanu threatened killing those who open their shops or choose to move freely on that day.

If you take out the threat and fear, the sit-at-home would have been moderately observed.

Kanu is a younger, more refined Buhari with no military background.
Very smart analysis. God bless you for this. It boggles the mind how a whole tribe is willing to self-destruct for one coward shouting orders from a foreign country. With all his Hitler tendencies - imagine how he insulted them in that audio - they still can't tell that Kanu doesn't mean well for them. It's a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Badagry101: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Yes o the voice is also the voice of Afonja himself. Foolish Igbos no just gree finish for NL I swear. Na the Fera of the tall giant Yoruba go kee your papa last last.
MAGG0T:
cheesy

A thread created by Afonja again.

Foolish set of people, the same way u voted Buhari who his men sent your people to IDP camp in Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2021
adadike:
The idiot knows he cannot try it with ndi Anambra , we will just put him in his place sharp sharp. Nobody asked him to apologise when he tried it with Obi of Onitsha. He knows his limits and his dogs

Ada, I'm disappointed at your comments.

So finally, the Yoruba's got you.

What you just did is exactly what the Yoruba's wanted you to do.

Learn this game, learn it well and in all, always apply wisdom and understanding.

I want you to know clearly that No yoruba will ever love you sincerely because you're an Igbo, don't be their pleaser because they are worse than the Fulani's.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2021
perez100:
Nnamdi Kanu is my brother though not of sane parents but sometimes out of anger he vomits trash.

As a matter of fact, I had in the past told him that even as powerful as America is, they try to form alliance to make things easier. Not that the alliance will fight for you but they can remain neutral or even help you with vital information that will destroy battalions of your enemy. No matter how small the community or tribe may be - just information from them can still save your own battalions.

In a situation like this, you try and keep pride away. There is need to form alliance or be friends with Yorubas, Benin and so on. It is not cowardice but it will be for your own advantage.

Sometimes, you need to calm down and convince those who disagree with you the reason to agree with you because everything is not threat and insult. He need to start reaching out to many individuals and tribes and stop insulting or threatening those that disagree with him. It is not too late. I Know he too has tried his best.
CAN YOU HEAR HIM SPEAK?DOES HE SEEM OF SOUND MIND? HE DOES NOT CARRY HIS PEOPLE ALONG,HE IS JUST THREATENING THEM WITH SAVAGERY AND INSANE SPEECH, THIS NOT HOW TO DO THIS. A SCHOOL DROPOUT AND UNTRAINED NEGLECTED YOUTHS TURNED MISCREANTS ARE OF SAME MINDSETS.HE RELEASED PRISONERS TO DESTROY THE EAST,WITH THIS EVIL ACTS IGBOLAND WILL BE WORSE OFF SOCIO-ECONOMICALLY USING MUNDANE BEHAVIOUR IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Coldshisha: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2021
No be today Kanu start to they describe his people
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Igbo's remain the best.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Generalnomercy: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2021
Nothing will ever make these Yoruba's love any Igbo more than his own brother.

I'm sounding it clearly to all Igbo's that Yoruba's are the only enemies of Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Hardfacts234(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:
He sounds like Shekau. So uncouth, tyrannical and mannerless. And this is someone a group of people are willing to accept as leader? Tueh!
UNITY BEGGING BABOON! KANU is not coming to rule you then Why are you worried?

Those he is leading are not complaining!

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

Desperation gave rise to the likes of Kanu. Not like he had a life before becoming IPOB's director and the people's urgent need for a saviour brought Kanu to their doorstep. Not like he has always been civil.

The sit at home should have been the perfect opportunity to share and remember the event of the civil war but it became an ego trip between the FG, state governors and Kanu. While Umahi said those who comply will lose their shops, FG, through its pocket police asked people to move about freely and Kanu threatened killing those who open their shops or choose to move freely on that day.

If you take out the threat and fear, the sit-at-home would have been moderately observed.

Kanu is a younger, more refined Buhari with no military background.
Please point out to me the said 'refinement', because I have searched high and low and can't find any in Nnamdi Kanu's thuggish persona.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by PoloG: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Igbis always seeing yorubas in their dreams lol.. op is not even Yoruba but that cursed tribe is already screaming Yoruba grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by PoloG: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Nothing will ever make these Yoruba's love any Igbo more than his own brother.

I'm sounding it clearly to all Igbo's that Yoruba's are the only enemies of Igbo's.
yes we don't love you.. can you now ask all your people to relocate back to the SE? Or how many yorubas do you see in igboland? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You barely know Igbo's.

KANU is supported by all Igbo's and the day he goes contrary, he will be removed as the supreme leader.

East will remain peaceful till the world ends.

My advice to you Yoruba's is not to cry more than the bereaved.

The whole knows that Yoruba's hates Igbo's and I doubt if Igbo's dont reciprocate that gesture. As its wise and common sense for Yoruba's to mind their business, go and bring back their families in idp camps in Cotonou.
Unfortunately, you don't know your own people. What Kanu enjoys is cult followership. People who have come to see him more than an activist but also as a prophet and a religious figure of sort. It is why people "worship" him. In my time in Enugu, people claimed Kanu had healing powers. Notice the bulk of the IPOB setup. Uneducated folks, vigilantes or some street thugs before IPOB. If the larger Igbo people will desert Kanu, the IPOB boys won't. Kanu's power isn't exactly in the Igbo people but the IPOB.

The IPOB here is the troublesome infant that people love. Now, anyone who intends to speak ill of them or rat them out will be snitched on since most IPOB members are community guys. That's where the fear comes. Revolting against IPOB at this point means death and this doesn't exclude anyone. The people would rather live in fear and swallow their punishment rather than publicly speak out against Kanu and the IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Ada, I'm disappointed at your comments.

So finally, the Yoruba's got you.

What you just did is exactly what the Yoruba's wanted you to do.

Learn this game, learn it well and in all, always apply wisdom and understanding.

I want you to know clearly that No yoruba will ever love you sincerely because you're an Igbo, don't be their pleaser because they are worse than the Fulani's.
what are you even saying? Did you even see the way kanu Is addressing the entire people of Enugu and Ebony? Is he talking to the yorubas? Biko , let me ask you , are we animals? Why doesn't he tolerate different opinions? Why is he playing God in our lives? What kind of dictatorship is this? Why are we loosing our egalitarian nature because of Onye Ara afara ibeku? Why is everything hatred for you,?
Gone are the days when I do things to satisfy or please others. These days I do things to please my conscience

5 Likes

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Please point out to me the said 'refinement', because I have searched high and low and can't find any in Nnamdi Kanu's thuggish persona.
Kanu isn't exactly schooled within the four walls of a classroom but his time abroad makes him look like he is educated until he opens his mouth. He is similar to Buhari but slightly better in that he isn't restricted to Shariah and allowing cows have a field day, literally. Other than these, he is a pure agbero in the spot light.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by BosseJ: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2021
@Sanchez01: Na wah for you. Are you saying you don't realize that you are dealing with hopeless zombies who see Kanu as an infallible God in human form? You sef reason am. These people are the worst form of zombies. If Kanu commands them to kill their parents and they obey him, and he then turns around to call them stupid for obeying that particular command, they will bow their heads and still tell him, 'yes sir, you are right, I am a fool, what's your next command Supleme Leader?' For Nnamdi Kanu, reason gives way to blind subservience, to his followers. He can't do no wrong in their eyes. Abeg free them. They are a lost cause.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

Kanu isn't exactly schooled within the four walls of a classroom but his time abroad makes him look like he is educated until he opens his mouth. He is similar to Buhari but slightly better in that he isn't restricted to Shariah and allowing cows have a field day, literally. Other than these, he is a pure agbero in the spot light.
Aha! So the refinement is actually a mirage which is instantly shattered once he opens his mouth to speak. That settles it grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2021
This is not the way to act or lead as a leader.i dont expect you to lay cursed on any biafran states,simply because they violeted your order.if you check well all the eastern region obeyed the instructions including some parts of portharcourt and delta state.maybe this biafra referedum have affected the way you think,reason at times.your a leader think before talking.
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by obiekunie01: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Aha! So the refinement is actually a mirage which is instantly shattered once he opens his mouth to speak. That settles it grin
You get! grin
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
BosseJ:
@Sanchez01: Na wah for you. Are you saying you don't realize that you are dealing with hopeless zombies who see Kanu as an infallible God in human form? You sef reason am. These people are the worst form of zombies. If Kanu commands them to kill their parents and they obey him, and he then turns around to call them stupid for obeying that particular command, they will bow their heads and still tell him, 'yes sir, you are right, I am a fool, what's your next command Supleme Leader?' For Nnamdi Kanu, reason gives way to blind subservience, to his followers. He can't do no wrong in their eyes. Abeg free them. They are a lost cause.
True this.
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by BlessedNuel: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Smh
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Veyyronnbad: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Joromi1:
He sounds like Shekau. So uncouth, tyrannical and mannerless. And this is someone a group of people are willing to accept as leader? Tueh!

Please go and buy one cup of garri to your hungry mother in that mud house
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Veyyronnbad: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2021
uBuNiT:
I am from Enugu. if he said so, he is right.

If MAZI ask us to chop shit, we gladly chop
Please don't make this afonjas cry la, biko
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Veyyronnbad: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
joeluv:
As an igbo I am so ashamed of this as. How ca anyone even idolize this Hitler wanna be? Imagine calling people useless and stupid. Who does he think he is? Anyway, his downfall is near at hand

You must be stupid to claim what you are not

1 Like

Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by Veyyronnbad: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
adadike:
Online warrior grin
Re: Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu by BiafIntel: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Na your useless? They are our useless, so get of our Biafran affairs. We understand our leader when he talks. His way is to awaken our daft and dumb consciences to the reality of you barbaric nigerians, so there is nothing Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will say that will hurt us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola: Plant A Tree, Save Environment For Humanity / Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) / Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.