Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? (328 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can't Try Me / Prophet Iginla: I See A Great Spirit In Nnamdi Kanu. Nigeria Should Dialogue Now / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by Rossiminku: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is starting to remind me of Pablo Escobar, the late notorious leader of Colombia's dreaded Medellin drug cartel.

Sure, Kanu is not known to engage in drug trafficking, but his methods of intimidating the public and polity, to make them bend to his will, are remarkably similar to those employed by Escobar.

Methods like bombings, burning police stations, shooting police officers and shooting politicians who oppose you, etc.

All done using street urchins recruited and paid to execute the jobs on motorbikes etc.

Leading one to the question. Has Kanu been studying Pablo Escobar?

If he has, then he would know that at first, Escobar was regarded by the Colombian masses as a modern-day Robin Hood, as he gave money to the poor etc.

But as the years rolled on, and the public got tired of his terrorism, they all turned on him eventually, he lost all his friends, and was sold out to the police, leading to his apprehension and execution.

Hope Kanu studied Escobar's entire life story to the end, for his own good.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by Iceclan(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2021
He is not and he can never be.... He is just a mediocre...
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Buhari is an example of a useless president...

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by djevino(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
This early morning? The Pan African Clown is at it again grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by cheruv: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2021
All these semen that you're spilling on Igbo and Biafran affairs, i hope you'd have enough left to impregnate your wife when the time comes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by Asgard73: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2021
I think Yoruba people should be more worried about CFR REPORT

BUT NO...

They’re more focused on igbos grin

Sophisticators grin

Very ignorant

Who knows if they even understand C F R..

They believe THIER propaganda starts and end on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by KAHBOOM: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Which kind rubbish comparism be dis na?

KANU is an educated, sound freedom fighter while escoba is a thug.

Organized volunteers does kanus bidding while,,like u said street urchins does escobas bidding.

So guy ur comparison no ryhme sad
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by Ever8090: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Lol...I beg make una leave Kanu alone ooo...who no go cash out with the number of gullible payees from the rising sun?..the guy is living large somewhere in obodo oyibo, while his clients are dying, while the ones alive have to increase their contribution for military assorted weapons the hunch back promises to come with to destroy the zoo...2 years back, the said he is coming back with full force grin I told them the coward has bolted, they won't have that but insist that there hero will soon land.its 2 years gone already, nigga is looking fresh and unperturbed about shit in the east except for the monthly contributions
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by owobokiri(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Coming from someone who worships on the altar of one Pablo Hushcobar Tinubu and sees the opolo eyes as his Lord and personal savior..., this is very very rich...
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by psucc(m): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Call him names. His people likes him. He influence his people much more than what Buhari can do from Nigerians.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by OnyeOlokoro(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Pls ignore him

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by FarahAideed: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2021
When will you find time to do a piece on Shekau?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by FreeIgbos: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Rossiminku:
[s]Nnamdi Kanu is starting to remind me of Pablo Escobar, the late notorious leader of Colombia's dreaded Medellin drug cartel.

Sure, Kanu is not known to engage in drug trafficking, but his methods of intimidating the public and polity, to make them bend to his will, are remarkably similar to those employed by Escobar.

Methods like bombings, burning police stations, shooting police officers and shooting politicians who oppose you, etc.

All done using street urchins recruited and paid to execute the jobs on motorbikes etc.

Leading one to the question. Has Kanu been studying Pablo Escobar?

If he has, then he would know that at first, Escobar was regarded by the Colombian masses as a modern-day Robin Hood, as he gave money to the poor etc.

But as the years rolled on, and the public got tired of his terrorism, they all turned on him eventually, he lost all his friends, and was sold out to the police, leading to his apprehension and execution.

Hope Kanu studied Escobar's entire life story to the end, for his own good.[/s]

Haha, this fulani herdsman desperation is getting out of hand o. How can this bingo be creating threads everyday about a movement that isn't his business?? Your desperation actually shows how scared you and your masters are as Nigeria's balkanization become more apparent.

I only feel pity for you sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria's Pablo Escobar? by AntiBMC(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Is isa pantami Nigeria's Osama Bin Laden? Since we are now asking useless questions today.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Corps Beg Nigerians To Ride Bicycles To Avoid Accidents / Gov Wike Receives Approval Letter For Rivers Law School Campus / Buhari Will Abandon Nigeria, To Be Away In London For 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.