Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops (25780 Views)

7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy / Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen / President Buhari: 51 Civillians, 11 Policemen, 7 Soldiers Died In Unrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Ignatio(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2021
I thought ISWAP ended Boko Haram?
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by IJOBA11: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2021
generalwo:
..... Bros na u know..... Just sha know say the food wen una dey cook, na una go still chop am...
WHATS THE MEANING OF WEN
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Babaken(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Ryda:
Waiting for NA to debunk this news.

They keep sending troops to South East when banditry and kidnapping thrives in the North.

Modified you all quoting me spewing trash that I support UGM and IPOB, do you know there are so many accounts of unreported death in the North that haven't been documented.

The Leaders are our problem, let's call spade a spade.
If you think you're safe wherever you are, it will only be for a while. Why? Because when they're done with others, they'll come for you.
not only the leader the press (media) also.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by generalwo(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2021
IJOBA11:
WHATS THE MEANING OF WEN
..... Check pidgin English dictionary sir
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by IJOBA11: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2021
generalwo:
..... Check pidgin English dictionary sir
WELL I CHECKED MY PIDGIN DICTIONARY AND THE CORRECT SPELLING IS W E Y NOT WEN, UNLESS YOUR OWN DICTIONARY IS MANUFACTURED IN EDO STATE sad
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by generalwo(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2021
IJOBA11:
WELL I CHECKED MY PIDGIN DICTIONARY AND THE CORRECT SPELLING IS W E Y NOT WEN, UNLESS YOUR OWN DICTIONARY IS MANUFACTURED IN EDO STATE sad
..... Hope you know say dictionary get different versions for a reason? And that na say wen for my dictionary fit be wey for your own dictionary.... Variety is the spice of life
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Princewell2012(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Kizyte:
To tell you how senseless Buhari is, he was not done fighting Boko Haram, he went ahead and created more terrorist group by proscribing peaceful Biafran protesters and naming them terrorists, they now decided to show him how terrorists behave so he can see the difference between peaceful protest and terrorism.

He have a reason for proscribing them terrorist, So that when he will began to kill them unjustly the world will not cry nor complain about it.
forgetting that when they carry arms the story will no longer be different.
you remember what happened doing crocodile smile and all that, and they made those boys to swim in a mud and people were hailing them here, the pictures are everywhere on nairaland. But today those guys are fully armed. Who do we blame now?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by hybridblood07(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Why?
goodnessme1:
Yes am.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by IJOBA11: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2021
generalwo:
..... Hope you know say dictionary get different versions for a reason? And that na say wen for my dictionary fit be wey for your own dictionary.... Variety is the spice of life
OGBENI WEN NA EDO PIDGIN ENGLISH JOOR, HOW WEN TAKE DEY SOUND FOR YOUR EAR INSTEAD OF WEY angry
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by goodnessme1(f): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
Why?
Because they are terrorists
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by godlessmind: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
AntiBMC:
The north is burning. Let it burn, let it all burn. Umu ekwensu.

grin grin Ụmụ ekwensu grin
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Suremikky(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2021
They are just wasting those young men like flies..My kid bro who happens to be a soldier said has lost like 5 of his course mates over the last 7months. May God protect this young folks as the Nigerian government coupled with their superiors have totally failed them.

1 Like

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Alleluia
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2021
I hope they will go house to house, and arrest people in that area , or is it only East innocent citizens are meant to arrest harass and killed

1 Like

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Ever8090: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
If you know how many northerner muslims have died in the NE, you won't say rubbish. Keep believing whatever you see on NL. I doubt if you've ever been to a battle field in your life
to do what in battlefield?..I am not a jihad fighter so I have no business with battlefield
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Machinegun91(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Kaiiiiiii, they should die in peace
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by xcuggsm(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I hope they will go house to house, and arrest people in that area , or is it only East innocent citizens are meant to arrest harass and killed
THAT SHOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO IN THE SPIRIT OF ONE NIGERIA!!
"What is good for Obinna should equally be good for Mohammadu"
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Bhol28: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fake news
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Lazenby007(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
A leader is a reflection of his people.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
The Nigerian military should tell us where is the missing Naf 475 alpha jet missing since March

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by hybridblood07(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Then shut up if you've no clue about the Military
Ever8090:
to do what in battlefield?..I am not a jihad fighter so I have no business with battlefield
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by hybridblood07(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Okay sir. Do you've any relatives in the NA?
goodnessme1:
Because they are terrorists
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Masterito(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
This will look normal to many people because it wasn't in the southeast. Nigerians are the enemyof Nigeria.
Mecka:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/464923-exclusive-seven-soldiers-killed-five-injured-as-terrorists-ambush-nigerian-troops.html

1 Like

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by goodnessme1(f): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
Okay sir. Do you've any relatives in the NA?
No ma.

God forbid i have.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by hybridblood07(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Alright. You've no idea what my brothers have kn the NE. It's a battle ground and anything can happen any moment
goodnessme1:
No ma.

God forbid i have.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by igbowoman: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Boko haram has killed soldiers why don't the army go Killing every hausa fulani person they see in the streets.as they do in Imo state?

1 Like

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by goodnessme1(f): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
Alright. You've no idea what my brothers have kn the NE. It's a battle ground and anything can happen any moment
Growing up i used to love Nigeria army and wished to be one,but when they started killing my innocent brothers,i started hating them.now i hate them with all my heart.

And i wish all of them dead.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Watch and see the NA debunk this
Garba Shehu
Lai Mohammed
Femi Adesina over to you guys

FTC
Lalasticlala reward me now

By all accounts of eye-witnesses in the area at the time of this alleged incident, no personnel of the Nigerian Army was present and no one has been reported injured.

All accounts otherwise are Fake News, Hoax, Photoshopped

Long Live the Nigerian Army
Long live his Holiness Muhamad Buhari
Long Live the Northern Islamic League
Long Live ISWAP

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by kinzation(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
You’re joking right
everydayperson:

By all accounts of eye-witnesses in the area at the time of this alleged incident, no personnel of the Nigerian Army was present and no one has been reported injured.

All accounts otherwise are Fake News, Hoax, Photoshopped

Long Live the Nigerian Army
Long live his Holiness Muhamad Buhari
Long Live the Northern Islamic League
Long Live ISWAP

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Blackdisciple(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Watch and see the NA debunk this
Garba Shehu
Lai Mohammed
Femi Adesina over to you guys

FTC
Lalasticlala reward me now

Am also waiting to hear from them
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Rolly22(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
THEY WILL ALL DIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.