Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops (25781 Views)

7 Soldiers Killed In Taraba As Bandits Ambush Army General’s Convoy / Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen / President Buhari: 51 Civillians, 11 Policemen, 7 Soldiers Died In Unrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by kinzation(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Let’s see how it’s unfolds
Blackdisciple:

Am also waiting to hear from them
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by hybridblood07(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
How can your proof they have been killing innocent people? Most stories on NL about NA are not true
goodnessme1:
Growing up i used to love Nigeria army and wished to be one,but when they started killing my innocent brothers,i started hating them.now i hate them with all my heart.

And i wish all of them dead.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by dederocs(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Watch and see the NA debunk this
Garba Shehu
Lai Mohammed
Femi Adesina over to you guys

FTC
Lalasticlala reward me now
Why are you so happy about the news though, are you an enemy of Nigeria angry
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by kinzation(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Does my comments look happy to you?

Abi What are you trying to say
dederocs:

Why are you so happy about the news though, are you an enemy of Nigeria angry

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by sharpshap(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
The senior officer is Colonel Sankara by name, he is recovering and responding to treatment. God bless the NA
Mecka:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/464923-exclusive-seven-soldiers-killed-five-injured-as-terrorists-ambush-nigerian-troops.html
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by generalwo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
IJOBA11:
OGBENI WEN NA EDO PIDGIN ENGLISH JOOR, HOW WEN TAKE DEY SOUND FOR YOUR EAR INSTEAD OF WEY angry
.... Bros I no understand you o.... Oya na me write the dictionary.... Hope you go allow me small head rest now?
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by goodnessme1(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
How can your proof they have been killing innocent people? Most stories on NL about NA are not true
So peaceful protesters they killed in East since 2015 is fake.
With pictures,videos and the one i saw with my eye.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by mrkings84(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
There's something I have observed.
If soldiers are killed by Boko Haram in the north, no one says anything about it, it's just like a normal thing, seems they are being killed by the right people.
But if one soldier dies in the east, buhari and his goons will let hell loose!

1 Like

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by hybridblood07(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Our government can provide Military kits for civilians just to cover up their mess and label the army wicked
goodnessme1:
So peaceful protesters they killed in East since 2015 is fake.
With pictures,videos and the one i saw with my eye.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by goodnessme1(f): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
hybridblood07:
Our government can provide Military kits for civilians just to cover up their mess and label the army wicked
Nigeria army a terrorists simple.

And they all deserve death.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by UCHIHAmask: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
goodnessme1:

nothing more than death!!!!
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by BombAttack(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kings999:
Those men in the uniform only have power over there innocent citizens... They can't even fight Bokoharams na to dey deploy them for south to come and show there power..

NIGERIA SOLDIERS WILL CONTINUE TO DIE MISERABLE FOR KILLING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN LEKKI TOLE GATE AND LIED AGAINST THE PEOPLE..

This is the pure truth, nothing but the truth.

But these set of people below will spin this to their narrative.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba
Sebastine1994
Buckeyemedia
Piggyyeaster1

1 Like

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by hybridblood07(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok sir
goodnessme1:

Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by ofiko123(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
May God help Nigeria.
Re: 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2021
Nigeria army should av outside the wire, on d war front every nation does that, anytime they move, they should move in groups with close air support, Mine detectors and strong Trucks that withstand mines, drones should be used ahead of them for reconnaissance, camouflaged across multiple locations, Nigeria has wat it takes to deal w BK but the govt isn't providing the necessary technology and Military hardwares to prosecute a modern warfare, The earlier the president understands that Nigeria is at war and activate a war like stance the better for everybody especially at the high risk areas, soldiers are being killed on a daily basis but this savages and later somebody expects young people to be patriotic and fight for their country during a war, Never!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / National Electricity Grid Crashes From 3,703MW To 9MW / We Are Far From True Democracy - LP Calls For Cancellation Of Guber & HOA Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.