Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know (857 Views)

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. / Why Is Tinubu And His Lieutenants Not Campaigning In Southeast And Southsouth? / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by bigpriik: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2021
If igboland falls south Nigeria and middle belt falls,what the fulanis are doing now is a turn by turn warfare,if they finish with east they will move to the west to quell oduduwa rebellion.igbos get mind abeg the videos i saw yesterday was heart wrecking and scary ugm still shooting despite heavy gunfire from anti-aircraft guns.

the videos i saw yesterday in owerri was a full blown warfare,i guess ipob should start seeking foriegn allies we are at war already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by Kriss216: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Wars are for peace.

1 Like

Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by 2elliot: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2021
bigpriik:
If igboland falls south Nigeria and middle belt falls,what the fulanis are doing now is a turn by turn warfare,if they finish with east they will move to the west to quell oduduwa rebellion.igbos get mind abeg the videos i saw yesterday was heart wrecking and scary ugm still shooting despite heavy gunfire from anti-aircraft guns.

the videos i saw yesterday in owerri was a full blown warfare,i guess ipob should start seeking foriegn allies we are at war already.
That is just the truth. I wish we can have equal fire power. Buhari is using the army to fight jihad for the fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by theFilmtric: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2021
You fall you fall alone

We warneɗ you
#attache by force grin

mrvitalis:

And say we fall and fall alone ...u think fulanis would stop at that ? ...allow u live in peace ?
That should be our business smiley
Don't you think so? grin
Why the sudden love?

mrvitalis:

No body asked for your help either because igbo nation can never fall
You're welcome sir wink cheesy

They cause trouble now they want allies angry grin
Same people they've been antagonising
Kanu that started his seccesion by insults on the west cheesy
Una go learn the hard way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
You fall you fall alone

We warneɗ you
#attache by force grin
And say we fall and fall alone ...u think fulanis would stop at that ? ...allow u live in peace ?

1 Like

Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by buckeyemedia: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
That is just the truth. I wish we can have equal fire power. Buhari is using the army to fight jihad for the fulanis.
Jobless Mumu, try borrow small common sense,?coward you should be ashamed of yourself, Fulanis are oppressing you in your own country, so you want to run away to create another imaginary community?
Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by mrvitalis(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
You fall you fall alone

We warneɗ you
#attache by force grin

Don't you think so? grin
Why the sudden love?
No body asked for your help either because igbo nation can never fall
Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by Luigi02(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
You fall you fall alone

We warneɗ you
#attache by force grin

Don't you think so? grin
Why the sudden love?

They ask for the south to unite to teach these murthafuckas a lesson, you say "Why the sudden love". Okay they ask for them to leave and dump yall in the shite hole, you disagree.
They get oppressed everyday, yet you do not fancy letting them go, neither do you fancy teaming up to fight against the common enemy. I don't understand you yorubas.
Should Biafra come, the south south will never stay in this shit hole with you guys, God forbid.
You guys are the least tribe i understand. Maybe you folks are one wity the almajiris after all
Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by theFilmtric: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Luigi02:

They ask for the south to unite are teach these murthafuckas a lesson, you say "Why the sudden love". Okay they ask for them to leave and dump yall in the shite hole, you disagree.
They get oppressed everyday, yet you do not fancy letting them go, neither do you fancy teaming up to fight against the common enemy. I don't understand you yorubas.
Should Biafra come, the south south will never stay in this shit hole with you guys, God forbid.
You guys are the least tribe i understand. Maybe you folks are one wity the almajiris after all
Lol it seems you're new
We have always been extending our hands but what do they do?
They spit on it!
They have almost antagonised us to the point of no return

We are all alone

limeta:

Pick a side and stay loyal
You all over the place
Igbos should not trust you guys
your ways are evil nothing is clear
Today southern unity tomorrow kill them all
what is this
We are loyal to ourselves
We have learned this the hard way
Remember Fajuiyi (loyal to Ironsi)
Remember Victor Banjo(loyal to Ojukwu:who he thought was his friend)

To your tents...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by Dabronze(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2021
In the rule of war you first calculate and asses how you will win before going to battlefield not during the battle.
Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by limeta(f): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lol it seems you're new
They spit on it!

We are all alone

Pick a side and stay loyal
You all over the place
Igbos should not trust you guys
your ways are evil nothing is clear
Today southern unity tomorrow kill them all
what is this

1 Like

Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by Luigi02(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lol it seems you're new
They spit on it!

We are all alone
I'm new and still learning. Perhaps you should elaborate on how they they didn't care or insulted yall when you extended a helping hand
Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by theFilmtric: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Luigi02:

I'm new and still learning. Perhaps you should elaborate on how they they didn't care or insulted yall when you extended a helping hand
Read history
Read past threads on NL(especially during GEJ's administration)
Read their posts here

We have learned our lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by haffaze777(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

Read history
Read their posts here

Lesson well learnt bro,may Oduduwa bless all your generation

1 Like

Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by theFilmtric: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2021
haffaze777:

Lesson well learnt bro,may Oduduwa bless all your generation
Ase!
And you too bro
Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by Luigi02(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

Read history
Read their posts here

Okay tnx
Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by NyamiriFlathead: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Set awon unity beggars, see how these fake lost jews from land of dying dey cry, just know that you fall you fall alone
God bless yoruba nation
Fvck southern unity
Re: What Southwest And Southsouth Doesnt Know by RisenJoe(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
bigpriik:

Pls where can I see the video

(1) (Reply)

Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant / Nnamdi Kanu In Designers Cloths / Buhari Expresses Worry Over Incessant School Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.