Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND (5185 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. / What Xiaomi Users On Nairaland Caused.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:58am On Jun 02, 2021
allandutch:
Well, people also sell their used iPhones and Samsungs in phone section all the time. Why aren't you asking them if there's something they're not telling you?
and how many samsung do you see for slae compared to the almighty xiaomicheesy......signing out
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:17am On Jun 02, 2021
completeskills:
This thread is a perfect example of deductive argument that is invalid I.e formal fallacy in logic.
People don't always sell because they want to deviate to other brands. They also sell because they want to upgrade to a higher model. One of my moniker is among those you put up there as an example. I sold mine because I went for a higher model. Redmi 9T actually.
One of your monickergrin
So with this your comment are we to conclude that you have accepted that you have various monickers with which you MARKET xiaomi on nairalandundecided......signing out
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by completeskills: 4:57am On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

One of your monickergrin
So with this your comment are we to conclude that you have accepted that you have various monickers with which you MARKET xiaomi on nairalandundecided......signing out

I have two monikers because one was banned for a period of time. When I needed to make that post urgently here..i had to create another one.
Click on my moniker and see if there are posts that relates to marketing for xiaomi products.
Another erroneous conclusion from you.
I have used both infinnix Nd Xiaomi products.
There is a reason I settled for xiaomi. No one stays in a place where they are not comfortable ....Except of course.. Marketers like you. .
Fact is that redmi products allow their quality speak for them.
Enjoy your infinnix while I enjoy my redmi

13 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Ahumanbeing: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2021
donbenie:
So some INANITY foolishly called Xiaomi out..

WHAT were you expecting?

A hug and a kiss? shocked
Lmao xiaomi no even send your papa so why u dey choke on my comment
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by donbenie(m): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

Lmao xiaomi no even send your papa so why u dey choke on my comment
The fact that nobody knows your drunkard of a father is not Xiaomi's fault..

Maybe if he didn't give birth to a NITWIT like you,he would have been taken more serious..

10 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by allandutch: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
and how many samsung do you see for slae compared to the almighty xiaomicheesy......signing out

It's like you start visiting the phone/technology section last week.

8 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2021
completeskills:

I have two monikers because one was banned for a period of time. When I needed to make that post urgently here..i had to create another one.
Click on my moniker and see if there are posts that relates to marketing for xiaomi products.
Another erroneous conclusion from you.
I have used both infinnix Nd Xiaomi products.
There is a reason I settled for xiaomi. No one stays in a place where they are not comfortable ....Except of course.. Marketers like you. .
Fact is that redmi products allow their quality speak for them.
Enjoy your infinnix while I enjoy my redmi
Calling me a marketer while I'm not the one with countless monickers on nairaland and ill as well tell you to give through my moniker same way you told me to go through yours and as for people staying where they are comfortable that can as well apply to the topic so why change a phone if you are comfortable with itundecided......signing out
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2021
donbenie:

Maybe if he didn't give birth to a NITWIT like you,he would have been taken more serious..
calling pesin papa drunkard if I call you a hoodlum now you'll still say I insulted you......signing out
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2021
allandutch:

It's like you start visiting the phone/technology sectio[center][/center]n last week.
The phone section doesnt travel It is immobile,so I'll advise you to swallow your pride and go There then scroll through it......signing out
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2021
donbenie:
I used Xiaomi MI Max 3 before upgrading to my current Redmi k30 Ultra..

So according to your reasoning..

Putting my Mi Max 3 up for sale is an exodus from Xiaomi?

Below is the list of the top 10 most popular phones currently on Gsmarena..

The TOP SEVEN ARE ALL XIAOMI DEVICES..

YOU CAN SUCK ON THAT WHILE SIGNING OUT..

Xiaomi knows their mates and it is not TRASHION..
You can bring out as many list as you want but the fact remains your mates are not selling as much you are despite there companies making new releases you making a change from the max 3 to f2 can be understandable but can you explain why there is a redmI 9 9s Poco f2 pro 9pro And even a 9t up for sale......signing out
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by donbenie(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
calling pesin papa drunkard if I call you a hoodlum now you'll still say I insulted you......signing out
Na madness dey worry you..

You didn't see where he first brought my Papa into the equation?

Signing out kee you there.. angry

10 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by donbenie(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
You can bring out as many list as you want but the fact remains your mates are not selling as much you are despite there companies making new releases you making a change from the max 3 to f2 can be understandable but can you explain why there is a redmI 9 9s Poco f2 pro 9pro And even a 9t up for sale......signing out
For every phone you mentioned there..

There is an upgrade over it..

Until I see people selling there Mi 11 Ultra..

Then I will take you serious..

5 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by allandutch: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

The phone section doesnt travel It is immobile,so I'll advise you to swallow your pride and go There then scroll through it......signing out

undecided undecided
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2021
donbenie:
Na madness dey worry you..

You didn't see where he first brought my Papa into the equation?

Signing out kee you there.. angry
Did he insult your fatherundecided KIDS......signing out
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Psady(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Well for those claiming upgrade up there dont Samsung make new devices besides isnt that thw device you all love comparing yourselves to but how come none of them makes fatal upgrades like you guysundecided go to the phone section xiaomi is the most marketed for sale only seconded by iphone,

Even infinix and tecno are making making New releases so how and why una own take different......signing out
You got all answers u need up there, but I know your type,like a stone you just keep watering it remains a stone. kindly get a xiaomi phone for yourself, study it like a book. then come tell us just the errors u discovered.

5 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by donbenie(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Did he insult your fatherundecided KIDS......signing out
Oh..

Saying that Xiaomi no send my Papa is supposed to be a praise..

According to your reasoning?

You are a very stvpid fellow..

5 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by sunshineV(f): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2021
donbenie:
Oh..
Saying that Xiaomi no send my Papa is supposed to be a praise..
According to your reasoning?
You are a very stvpid fellow..
i agree

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by completeskills: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Calling me a marketer while I'm not the one with countless monickers on nairaland and ill as well tell you to give through my moniker same way you told me to go through yours and as for people staying where they are comfortable that can as well apply to the topic so why change a phone if you are comfortable with itundecided......signing out

I give up on you. The attention you crave is not mine to give. I have better things to do with my time.
Enjoy your day.

7 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Ahumanbeing: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
donbenie:

Lmao dumbass happily introducing himself and his disabled dad grin
I love when morons link you approve statements I make grin
Ahumanbeing:
Lol werey xiaomi fans always barking and always quarrelling cheesy
The real ipob
cheesy
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by princetom1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
sunshineV:
i'm more concerned abt how much they are selling the old phones (70k upwards). no one would buy camon 15 premier league at 50k today. useless bunch

U don make sense, before calling someone useless for his device. Incase u care to know, their phone retains value unlike crap from transsion... They simply wanna upgrade to another superior xiaomi phones. U can do your research. I currently have a redmi note 7 of 2 year used that i will be posting for sale soon, so that i can upgrade it to redmi note 10 (not mine)... And take note, they sell out quick

3 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by princetom1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Well for those claiming upgrade up there dont Samsung make new devices besides isnt that thw device you all love comparing yourselves to but how come none of them makes fatal upgrades like you guysundecided go to the phone section xiaomi is the most marketed for sale only seconded by iphone,

Even infinix and tecno are making making New releases so how and why una own take different......signing out

You will easily get a xiaomi phone lesser than 100k but if u want a good Samsung phone, its north of 200k
So,tell me why someone who bought a72 for 200k will be eager to upgrade? Naxo the full ground reach? Also, tell me why someone who bought for less than 100k wount upgrade when he can sell old one and add like 20k and get a better phone than his last one? Mind u, we talking of real upgrades o, not the one from one company that will only change name and body (and they never stop using that their crappy HD screen)

13 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by donbenie(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

Lmao dumbass happily introducing himself and his disabled dad grin
I love when morons link you approve statements I make grin
Bastard son of a thousand fathers..

Bet your Ashawo mother doesn't know your real father.. grin
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Ahumanbeing: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
donbenie:
Bastard son of a thousand fathers..

Bet your Ashawo mother doesn't know your real father.. grin

Yawns grin pained fool, you keep telling me I'm superior and I predict your future statements.
Have you buried your mother or I should Lend u cash? kiss
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

So you dump a perfectly working phone just because you want to taste Refresh rates
humor megrin......signing out

Definitely. People do not change phone only because it stopped working. Some of us are addicts of technology. We wanna try something new. There're some ppl who've bought every version of high end Samsung in the market every year: S10, S20, S21 ultra. They'll still buy next year's version. On top of that, they still bought Galaxy Z Fold 2, and are planning on getting the Z fold 3 to know how it compares to Fold 2, then sell off the old one.

It's their money. People do what they want with their money, and it doesn't concern u.

16 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by donbenie(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

Yawns grin pained fool, you keep telling me I'm superior and I predict your future statements.
Have you buried your mother or I should Lend u cash? kiss
Lol..

Superior F00l..

Bet your Ashawo mother is turning tricks for a few Naira at her old age..

With an 1DIOT for a son..

She no get option.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
It seems Xiaomi users are doing competition, they always want to taste the sweetness of the new one...

I also don they think of selling my 9T to upgrade grin
Mind you, I get iPhone 11 pro max o

But to be sincere, Xiaomi dey do jazz for people, and their marker's are good in review. Also they always want to pepper transitions grin

8 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by tosaino95(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
princetom1:

U don make sense, before calling someone useless for his device. Incase u care to know, their phone retains value unlike crap from transsion... They simply wanna upgrade to another superior xiaomi phones. U can do your research. I currently have a redmi note 7 of 2 year used that i will be posting for sale soon, so that i can upgrade it to redmi note 10 (not mine)... And take note, they sell out quick
how much would you be selling your note 7

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by donmarvex1(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Everyone with their preferences and usage duration. Some have seen exciting upgrades and have decided to purchase and then sell the previous devices.

I personally used a Redmi Note 5 AI (4/64) SD636 for about 2 years. I didn't upgrade to Note 6 Pro back in the day cuz it came with a slight processor downgrade (SD626), almost same camera performance. I skipped the Note 7 Pro because well, my Note 5 was still doing the job. Note 8 Pro got released, didn't buy since it came with a MediaTek processor and because of my experience, I stuck with Snapdragon (even though MediaTek is also good).

Then came Note 9 series and it was time for the upgrade, last year December I upgraded to the Note 9S which I'm still using till now. My Note 5 AI, I haven't sold yet because well, there's no need to sell.
Now if I wanted to make a huge upgrade, I'd move over to the Mi series because my usage over time has changed with new technologies so Mi 11 Pro in sight or wait for Mi 12. Depends on what I want.

That's my experience. Other people just keep changing phones every other year or 6 months intervals hence the reason for sales. Mind you, the phones are durable, great to use so the second hand value is still very much great.
HONESTFACT101:
Well if you are observant and also active in Nairaland phones section you'll notice that you won't go far without seeing a post for an one sale xiaomi phone. cheesy
Which has led me to ask our Nairaland branch of xiaomi users is there something we should know that you are not telling us grin

9 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by KrazzyAndy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

So you dump a perfectly working phone just because you want to taste Refresh rates
humor megrin......signing out
are you a fool? God the kind of people on the internet make me regret why it's even here... I wish i can find you so i can beat senses into you... angry angry angry... You people will just come to nairaland and say whatever shii you want because you can... And your family think you're normal like this

5 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Yourfav: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Well if you are observant and also active in Nairaland phones section you'll notice that you won't go far without seeing a post for an one sale xiaomi phone. cheesy
Which has led me to ask our Nairaland branch of xiaomi users is there something we should know that you are not telling us grin
you just brought to our notice, omo
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
KrazzyAndy:
are you a fool? God the kind of people on the internet make me regret why it's even here... I wish i can find you so i can beat senses into you... angry angry angry... You people will just come to nairaland and say whatever shii you want because you can... And your family think you're normal like this
The cute thing about your epistle is that you raved on without making any sensible pointgringrin......signing out
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by sunshineV(f): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
The cute thing about your epistle is that you raved on without making any sensible pointgringrin......signing out
there's so much sense in it. u dnt get it cus u dnt have sense...get it? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

close / Meet The Camon CX Air - Unboxing And First Impressions / Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.