Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo (9469 Views)

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
You're just a clueless fellow. So once anybody does not agree to the stupidity called "one Nigeria ", that person is called IPOB abi? Na wah o. But I don't blame you ; I blame Nairaland for giving chaps like you access

Any sympathizers of a terrorist organization is a terrorist

You should be on the watchlist

1 Like

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Jashub: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Any sympathizers of a terrorist organization is a terrorist

You should be on the watchlist
Arrest Pantami first. Since he is on the FBI watchlist

1 Like

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hammerDK: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:
Kill and go soldiers as they are rightly called in Nigeria context enroute owerri to restore normalcy .

Your soldier are right where we want them.

U should bring more than.
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
Arrest Pantami first. Since he is on the FBI watchlist

You are ipobians

If you foment any kind of trouble in Abuja

You will see clearly

1 Like

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hammerDK: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Nna it’s now a shoot at sight orders

I know you are taking refuge in Lagos right now

Talk is cheap

IF U THINK ANYBODY IS AFRIAD OF A COUPLE SKINNY MEN WITH AK 47, THEN U ARE A BIGGER IDIOT THAN I THOUGHT.

OR IS IT THEIR FARM VEHICLE THAT WE SHOULD FEAR?

EVEN AMOURED TANK, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THEM.

COME AND DRIVE ARMOURED TANK WITH IED.
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
hammerDK:

Your soldier are right where we want them.

U should bring more than.

Talk is cheap
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
hammerDK:

IF U THINK ANYBODY IS AFRIAD OF A COUPLE SKINNY MEN WITH AK 47, THEN U ARE A BIGGER IDIOT THAN I THOUGH.

OR IS IT THEIR FARM VEHICLE THAT WE SHOULD FEAR?

EVEN AMOURED TANK, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THEM.

COME AND DRIVE ARMOURED THANK WITH IED.

This boy that sells used phones in computer village is talking
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hammerDK: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
BRING ALL YOUR SOLDIERS DOWN, IT IS A GUARANTEE THEY WILL ALL RETURN IN BODY BAGS.

SHOOT AT SIGHT DOES NOT SCARE PEOPLE THAT CAN SHOOT BACK IN FORMATION.

DAT IS CIVILIAN TALK.

U ARE ONLY DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE.

U ARE A FOREIGNER ON OUR SOIL.
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by kcnwaigbo: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Go out and messed up you go know the score
Kill and go soldiers that are been killed like chickens in Bornu state

2 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by nsiba: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:
Kill and go soldiers as they are rightly called in Nigeria context enroute owerri to restore normalcy .

And they can't enròute Sambisa, highest cowards

2 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
nsiba:

And they can't enròute Sambisa, highest cowards

Just small units

They want to test the newly acquired ammunition on terrorist organization (ipob)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by kcnwaigbo: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Talk is cheap
Oga stop making noise and ask them to start shooting!! Bunch of cowards.Most of the murderers will return back in body bags

2 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hammerDK: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
U SHOOT, WE SHOOT.

U ROLL OUT ARMOURED TANK, WE ROLL OUT IED.

WE OUT-NUMBER YOU.
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga stop making noise and ask them to start shooting!! Bunch of cowards.Most of the murderers will return back in body bags

You dey suleja dey make noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
how many terrorists in the North have they killed to deserve these bragging rights

Or are Bokoharam, bandits, Fulani herdsmen , not killing in the North
u ppl shld wake up and face reality. Do u knw how thousands civilian were killed by Army in Maiduguri because of this similar nonsense of IPOB?
Go and learn the truth of how well our gallant soldiers are fighting in NE, u can't in anyway compare BH insurgency that has international communities supporting them with weapons with this cowardice attack by deranged rebels. If u only know that war u won't say all this. I pity u the day those heavy weapons deployed to Maiduguri of brought to east, I dnt knw what u're going to say!

1 Like

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Ayomide811(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kings999:
Any soldiers send to Southeast to kill the innocent igbos shall die miserable....
How many times have the soldiers killed the fulanis for killing innocent igbos in there land...
I curse Nigerian soldiers and those that supports them, they will die miserable.. Amen...
wash
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by sarrki(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Coronabirus:
u ppl shld wake up and face reality. Do u knw how thousands civilian were killed by Army in Maiduguri because of this similar nonsense of IPOB?
Go and learn the truth of how well our gallant soldiers are fighting in NE, u can't in anyway compare BH insurgency that has international communities supporting them with weapons with this cowardice attack by deranged rebels. If u only know that war u won't say all this. I pity u the day those heavy weapons deployed to Maiduguri of brought to east, I dnt knw what u're going to say!

Please educate them

1 Like

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Ayomide811(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
They have this much power to storm Owerri, but they can't use this same power to retrieve captured territories from bandits and Boko-haram
stale

1 Like

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hammerDK: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
U WANT TO KILL GOD'S CHILDREN?

WE ARE NOT SAYING WE WONT DIE.

WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS, YOU WILL DIE AS WELL.

YOU ALSO BLEED.
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Ayomide811(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Many of them will not make it back home to their families.
you may be right but some of them may have opportunity to fvck your girls toto
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by mrvitalis(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

So we have such group and Boko boys use them for shooting practice ?

2 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hammerDK: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ayomide811:
you may be right but some of them may have opportunity to fvck your girls toto

THE NUMBER ONE REASON I WILL NEVER SUPPORT SHARING A COUNTRY WITH YORUBA.

IS THEIR OBSESSION FOR IGBO WOMEN.

IT BORDERS ON INSANITY.

IMAGINE THE NONSENSE THIS ONE IS THINK ABOUT.

IF HE IS IN THE ARMY, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WILL BE DOING.

RAPIST!

2 Likes

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by Kandeed: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

I'm surprised ur the one behind a thread like this....this video was shot last year when they wanted to storm a community in delta for killing n injuring some soldiers

1 Like

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hammerDK: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
OUR WOMEN.

IGBO WOMEN...

NOTHING ELSE IN HIS CONE HEAD.
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by hammerDK: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
IDIATS THINKING IT IS A CASE OF COMING AND SHOOTING UNARMED CIVILIANS AND GO.

IED AND ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE, AK47, U WILL MEET.

AND A VERY DETERMINED VOLUNTEER ARMY OF THE PEOPLE, YOU HAVE COME TO KILL.

MOFO!

1 Like

Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by HimName: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
sarrki:

Igbos and there sympathizers are full of hatred

They are demonic in nature

You are very right.

They are satanic being crafted from the coven of darkness.
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
FOR KANU RELEASING PRISONERS TO WORK FOR HIMSELF IN CAUSING VIOLENCE IN IMO STATE THREATENING HIS PPL TO STAY INDOORS IS TOTALLY AGAINST GOD'S LAW AND AGAINST LAW OF NATURAL JUSTICE sad
Re: Kill And Go Soldiers Enroute Owerri To Restore Normalcy-photo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports / Tribunal Affirms Alimikhena’s Election, Throws Out Idiake’s Petition / Supreme-Court Justice's Wife And Daughter Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.