Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

It's The 1st Day Of The Month, So What? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's The 1st Day Of The Month, So What? (85 Views)

Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork / 3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? / Man Celebrates After Seeing New N100 Note For The 1st Time In Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's The 1st Day Of The Month, So What? by ennyspalace(f): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
If you're not creating and giving out content for this business of yours, I am not sorry to really tell you that you won't make sales as much as you should

So why keep hovering when you should take the bull by the horn and step up your business game.. I am here to help you, it's either you take it or you leave it

Well, you already have a choice to get in touch with via /2349056195959

Or not, the choice is yours

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Signatures Bogije And Get Free Gifts! / Looking For The Perfect Escape From The City, Get Stunning Land In Ibeju Lekki / Looking For The Perfect Escape From The City, Get Stunning Land In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.