Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India (25427 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by omoakin22: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ezedon:
That's good
ipob boys sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by dederocs(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
The type developers self, always dem grin
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by saajus: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nigerians are like a necessary evil. The more you try to run away from them, the closer they get to you. Even Trump as much as he hates us, call us different kind of names, he will be giving away her daughter to a Lebanese born and raised in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by deji17: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
The developing developer. Good thing even foreigner knows this tribe as criminally minded.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Kaiser20: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
I'm still looking for the place where they police said the drug peddlers are Nigerians.
All I see there is "foreigners".
Is every foreigner peddling drugs in India now a Nigerian?
Stop looking for the place, abi you be JJC??
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by oloyedewaris(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
which route? U mean skull and body parts mining
Shut up, they have repented, when last did you hear skull mining

But every two days we hear chukwu news on drug dealing

Always Masturbating on stale and old news
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Goel: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cousin9999:
Random Indian civilians form mobs to physically attack and even k*** innocent students for no reason at all.
Indians don't attack anyone without reason. Even with conflict, they first prefer police or help before attempting anything like that. Unless there is a big issue like rape, street shooting etc., mobs don't come up.

We know what African/ Nigerian immigrants are know for in India. They are never in news for any positive contribution to India anyway.

India doesn't need anyone's prayers anyway. It has done a lot itself and will do without any foreign prayers for it.
Cousin9999:
Indians are known to k*** African immigrants for organs.
No, that one is China.
Cousin9999:
India is a giant toilet.
Africa has more toiletless population than India statistically. India is media focus because India having this problem is a big deal, African countries having such problems isn't.

Over it, African countries don't have formalisation and data system like India to record living standards of population like India does. Some of the don't even know their population.
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by princewarri1985: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

https://360aproko.com/suspected-nigerian-drug-peddler-allegedly-stabs-police-officer-during-arrest-in-india/
just imagine you go another man country go stab police! He should be hanged on his testacles or they should lock him and throw the key away!
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by BrainSanitizer: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kaiser20:

Stop looking for the place, abi you be JJC??
No be matter of JJC.
So any foreigner involved in fraud or drug misdemeanor is a Nigerian?
Pathetic!!!!!!
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Gfskw: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by ikeseeholdings1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
All this talk of drug peddling...Nigerians are doing little to compare to what other foreign nationals are doing in abroad. Who buys the stuffs? Who allows it into the country? Please let's not take it too far,all this people that come to nairaland to RUN mouth up and down are the ones that never had the opportunity to do drug business. Give the the chance,then you will know whom they are. Let's think well before we talk
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Cousin9999: 4:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Btw

If you're Indian,

f*** you
f*** your culture
f*** your people
And f*** your backwards dirty filthy country
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Oh blimey
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 4:23am On Oct 27, 2021
Goel:

Indians don't attack anyone without reason. Even with conflict, they first prefer police or help before attempting anything like that. Unless there is a big issue like rape, street shooting etc., mobs don't come up.

We know what African/ Nigerian immigrants are know for in India. They are never in news for any positive contribution to India anyway.

India doesn't need anyone's prayers anyway. It has done a lot itself and will do without any foreign prayers for it.

No, that one is China.

Africa has more toiletless population than India statistically. India is media focus because India having this problem is a big deal, African countries having such problems isn't.

Over it, African countries don't have formalisation and data system like India to record living standards of population like India does. Some of the don't even know their population.
Case closed.

when he says indian are black, he means , compared with chinese, indian are black !

dont relate yourselves to latino, arabs, they dont think they are the cousins of the inferior indian.

just stand by a chinese, indian friend, you may see how black you are !

stop using made in china skin whitener ! no use for indian ! you are born to be, not tanned to be !

who cares you indian have aryan blood or not ? we call a spade spade ! you indian are black. even the fairest skinned indian are blacker than a chinese farmer ! look at those chinese working in nigeria with dark tanned skin, but they are still whiter than your bollywood wannabe caucasian
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 4:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Goel:

No, that one is China.

Case closed.

india is not media focus.

because your passport too weak , you can not go out to see the real world. and your india media brainwash you like hell. these make you think we the world concern you.

most ppl on YouTube show friendlyness to India, because they have NEVER seen an indian in reality. you dont have money to travel abroad. and 500 million indian YouTube trolls make it look like the world belongs to you by your ranting voices.

any idea why india passport sucks ? no one wants an open defecator.

personally, i have only seen 1 toilet in india when i visited for 1 month ! IT was a pile of mud at road side, doorless.

and at the pier of kolkata bridge, i found hundreds of ppl defecating in the morning, they brushed teeth at the same time using same water from the river.

BTW, your curry food is feces,yellow,slushy,smelly !
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Goel:

No, that one is China.

Case closed.

we chinese buy kidneys from nepal and india. that is cheaper.

a chinese kidney is 200 000 renminbi (30 000dollars), an indian kidney is 50 000 renminbi(8000dollars).

there are 300 000 india students in china studying medicines. go ask them. they will tell you the truth.

the bought kidneys from india and nepal are an open secret in chinse hospitals.

we do not kill african for their kidneys, we buy, mainly from dirt cheap india. we chinese are business oriented and humane.

the same to USA, they buy kidneys from mexico.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Goel: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2021
igbesachick:

we chinese buy kidneys from nepal and india. that is cheaper.

a chinese kidney is 200 000 renminbi (30 000dollars), an indian kidney is 50 000 renminbi(8000dollars).

there are 300 000 india students in china studying medicines. go ask them. they will tell you the truth.

the bought kidneys from india and nepal are an open secret in chinse hospitals.

we do not kill african for their kidneys, we buy, mainly from dirt cheap india. we chinese are business oriented and humane.

the same to USA, they buy kidneys from mexico.
I don't deny. Rural regions of Nepal and eastern portion of India still has lot of poverty.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by mediainc: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2021
They keep destroying our image abroad...not by force to travel out, if you can not coordinate there.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Goel:

I don't deny. Rural regions of Nepal and eastern portion of India still has lot of poverty.

why so late to reply me? i check your funny reply everyday.

you indian no electrity to power your phones ? no money , no 3G to access internet ?

this is african website, a neutral place. being a chinese, i can fvck any indian as i want to. just the way we shiet indian in africa, in real life . we make your small companies bankcrupt and back away from africa , whenever we invest in the same business in africa.

go back to your own field , youtube. almost no chinese there while you guys barking like Hell , as if you are the competent "rival" of china as you say you are.

you should feel honored that, a chinese cares to shiet you. on chinese intetnet, we talk zero things about india. india is as far away as brazil to the chinese.

by the way, we do not intend to invade your sheet hole country. we dont even want to travel to there. dont you play a victim card. IT is pakistan that looks up to china, we chinese are open and neutral to all countries from subcontinent, which means, we dont give much shiet to any of them (because they are all poor).

NEVER seen a chinese tell you the true opinion on india ? now , you get one. we dont speak english, we dont use youtube (even if we use, we keep a polite low-keyed profile), and you indian guys even think we are "nice" ppl that unluckily "slaved" by the CCP .

the true reason we browse the "outside" intetnet, is to see the fumny comments from indian.

on internrt, you guys leave a very bad impression on me, not to say i visited india in real life.

i dislike india , not hate.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Goel:

the human rights protection in india is horrendous.

1) in china, my gay colleagues dare hold my hands flirting with me. during my India trip, i have
spot gay ppl several times (including Hegiras) . i even ventured to a gay park according to wiki sex . but all of them were shy and pretending not (or maybe no pretending) speaking english? are gay ppl all drop-outs from school in india?

2) in china, say, in my neighborhood , we have a bear bar, a gay sauna and a gay dating park. they are all within 20 minutes walk from my home. and i am living in a humble corner of the city, not even in
Shanghai . and my neighborhood is not a homo one.

3) in china, if a guy robs a gay of his money, the former will be convicted by heavier punishment . say, a robbery will put a guy in jail from 3 months to 7 months, then he gets 7 months. in nigeria, if the same happens, the robber will be punished , but the gay will be tied with a tyre and burnt to die. where does your india fall in this gay-human rights- spectrum?

4) leaving gay ppl aside, your india raping situation is so old and cliche, that i dont even bother to remind you of.

5) ALL we chinese are atheists , we have only 8 million caucasian muslim (xin jiang muslim) in china. the chinese muslim (Hui ) are fine. the caucasian West cares nothing of them. look at you, 210 million muslim and you are religionists too. dont make yourselves funny by saying atheists hate muslim. in our eyes, muslim and christianity are no more than desks and chairs. we have no emotion and no understanding to them . this is not a metaphor, it is litterally so. will you die for a flower or a chair because another says he likes oranges only ? in our chinese eyes, to classify a country by a religion is like to force itself to live in a 2 dimensiomal world while it is actually in a 3 dimentional one. we chinese are superior to you, we are above your religions, and we are not brainwahsed by any of your sermon spiels. we will kick the ass of any relogionist if he dares cause trouble in china, i mean, the terrorism and public preaching are both illegal in china. only stupid guys will kowtow to an elephant with monkey face or a white Jesus or a hairy Allah. It is a face-losing thing to believe in religions in china, while you guys even think we need to "brainwashed" to NOT believe in. come on, which sane person will kowtow to a white guy or an weird animal ?

6) you (plural form) simply can not understand chinese. you project your own images to china. between moral and immoral , there is amoral. and neither moral nor immoral knows the meaning of amoral and they both denounce each other with this amoral and say this is what the other is. china is not muslim-loving or muslim-hating. china is "a-muslim". china is "a-democratic" , "a-tiananmen", "a-racism", "a-indiaphobic", only the guys who care these issues think the "concerned party" think too ! so, that is why each indian and the most guys from poor countries, are "china experts".

7) you guys talk about Jack Ma and evergrande...... all these big shots that we chinese have no (if not negative) interest in, as if you are more concerned than we chinese . actually, Jack Ma is ridiculed by most chinese for his rigging and monopolizing retail market via Taobao , etc. and the evergrande is a postprandial issue (giving that not even a chinese economic university student can make sense or gain inner info for that) . you beggars like talking about rich country / ppl/ company.

cool finally, we come to your NE ppl. their lands were joined to india by the Brits in the colonial era, which means, they were not and are not part of india. even your best Olympic athletes come from NE. this clearly says, their body physique is obviously different from you guys' . they are superior, they are the kins of east asia, a part severed from Burma. you indian disgust us chinese by treating the NE ppl like animals. if we chinese are not as strong as right now, the NE ppl will suffer more from your undisguised contempt. when i visited India in 2018, i chanced on 2 NE ppl. they were humble and not as confident as i was (being a chinese in india). i felt sorry for them. but of course, we chinese will NEVER take them back to china. who wants poor population ? they had better stay with you. the same with Dalai Lama, that piece of old wizzard shiet better rot in India, a poo dropping in its own cesspool. the visas and chinise citizenship to returnee tibetans are more and more difficult nowadays, we dont even give a shiet to the poor basterds who wish to leave india and back to china and collect their wellfare in tibet . go see the long queue waiting for the tibetan return permits in china embassy. anyway, it is better for Dalai Lama to stay in India, instead of the West . in India, he is harmelss to china .
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Goel:

let me help you to see the world better. and since you indian are obssessed with china so much, i decide to let you know how we think of you.

in Bilibili, chinese version of YouTube, there are

1) 4 indian uploaders as far as i can remember. 1 girl , 3 guys. ,all speaking chinese. the girl was kicked out last year during the border issue. and later a medical student uploader was "internet mobbed" too. he said" no one hangs outside indian trains, and that is bangladesh". he also cooked india curry food which looks like toilet stuff. he was out. and now a seasoned hotelier and a
young student are still kissing our chinese footsoles. they introduce india current affairs,
going to crematoriums to shoot covid bodies burnt, presenting their own "middle class" homes in india. they need money to open a small web-shop in china, they are at the mercy of our wanton ridicules, if we want to.

2) dozens of vietnam girls uploaders with their chinese boyfriends. these girls are pretty. otherwise they will be called vietnamese female monkeys and left stranded. they are scraping wellfares in china.

3) 1 south african uploaders. used to shut down comment section due to "racism" stuff. now reopens after he stops showing his chinese girlfriend in the vids. the same to the indians. no one even transported the happy "chindian" couple vids to Bilibili from YouTube. it is a shame to marry an indian, it is a marrying to lower class marriage . a chinese woman is named "traitor byatch" , an exemplary /notorious model on Bilibili, for she has married an indian. i mean, even her transported vids are cursed by the chinese.

4) several Latin american uploaders. they are handsome and their countries are irrelavant to china. since they all speak perfect chinese, we have no reasons to dislike them. some even know how to play chinese traditional instruments which i dont.

5) japanese uploaders. quite a few . we chinese totally respect them . some taiwanese vermins always pretend to be the over-exuberant ass-kissers in these vids , they are easy to spot and spit on.

6) skorean uploaders are faring much worse than japanese. we clearly know the difference between a Power and its teeny weeny colony.

7) american uploaders. they are most honored. anyway , they live in china, earn our money, eat our food, they just shoot what they
do everyday without any YouTube brrainwashing.

cool 1 iranian girl student uploader and several pakistani. they basically attract our attention by their immaculate chinese and their beauty. they mainly come to china to learn language . not like indian, african , these come for business only .

9) russian uploaders. except one, all others are girls. they are very funny, humorous. yeah, they are welcomed too. but that guy just flattered china too much and he got kicked out from Bilibili by his fans-turn-mobs. his catchword is, russian sausage is not tasteful, russian sausage with chinese sauce is delicious. and russian sausage could be replaced by any other things, provided china sauces are applied.

all the uploaders vie for the chinese viewership by their language skill, beauty, and the balance skill between "over-flattery" and "indifference" to china. and the nationalities of the uploaders matter greatly. a beautiful ukraine girl will lose to a middle age german freeak. as to your indian uploaders, they are clowns . if they mind our comments too much, they will feel shame and leave. but they dont mind, they want money.

only the most adaptable uploaders survive chinese internet, same as those foreign invested companies in china.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 5:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Goel:

fvck you, indian. fvck off from china. we dont need your inferior DNA. fvck away with your 30 000 programmers from shenzhen, and your yoga teachers, meditation gurus and scammers !

toiletless india, we chinese can demolish your whole country by a 10 minute surgical therapy from our space station in the outer space. destablizing your nuke weapons in 30 minutes , and our army roll in india.

you can not even produce a standard roll of toilet paper , how funny you say you boycott china ? tell me some brand names of toilet paper sold in india, any domestic names ? even if you boycott a chair made in china, the glue that binds the planks of your desk is made in china.

we china penetrate in every aspect of your life.

even your china-hating is based on your obssession with china. no matter you hate or love china, you must relate your life with china. you indian are REDUNDANT . you view china more important than your own india. you india is living in the shadow of china. you can not get china out of your mind. even when you buy stuff in markets, or woo a girl , you have to leave a part of your brain cells to china . whenever you feel patriotic about india, china is the looming backdrop. actually, china is the main actor. without china, you dont need patriotism. india tries to catch the coat tail of china to share its glory, to get a free hitch ride . but the world is dismissing india as a clown.

india is a freedomless country. 99% indian never have a chance to PHYSICALLY freely travel more than 50km from their birth place in their whole lifetime !

indian have no chances to enjoy FINANCIAL freedom. we chinese can enjoy the derivatives of all financial products, not to say, our capitalists enjoy their freedom to invest globally and to take away the profits in foreign currency after they enjoy the tax-free policy.

indian have no thinking freedom (and thus a limited speech liberty, because india government no need to clampdown talking topics indian do not even think exist). you are screwed by West political correctness. come to chinese internet, and enjoy the freedom to DISCUSS suicide, terrorists recruitment , racism, abortion, sadism, homosexuality, inside stories of corruption , .....anectodes from global trotters and the heated pro-and-con democracy debates . we chinese already think DEEPER and see MORE than you funny guys. we see both sides of the coin, we
know the thoughts of West and East, while you , being a flunkey of the West , only see one side. just go see how chinese talk on their internet, you will see how shallow and naive the rest of the world is. even a chinese factory worker thinks more and be more open-minded than your indian experts ! every chinese comment is different from others, the diversity is beyond your indian's imagination , which is withering under your Fascist regime. it is the free thinking that leads chinese to overtake the obstacles till they reach where they are now. comparing youtube and bilibili, the difference is the former is too tamed , with too many censored taboos. but , for historic reasons, most ppl speak english and choose to use youtube, which hijacks the world .

the ONLY freedom you indian enjoy while we chinese do not, is political freedom , reprented by the presidential elections. BUT, why each president you guys vote turns out to be a loser ? you indian are good at blaming your government and its corruption for india's poverty. but, isn't the government voted by you ?

i am sooooo sorry you were born in india. do something good with this life and be a chinese or american next life.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2021
is that our own Ngeneukwenu?
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Goel:

India's king Lalitaditya Muktapida won territory in North upto Caspian sea capturing many modern parts of Russia, Kazakhstan, China and Kyrgyzstan.

Bappa Rawal attacked into west, pushed backs Islamic forces upto Turkey and brought Arabic empires at brink of extinction.

Chols and Chalukyas expanded into far ocean and invaded and ruled Southeast Asia; Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.; created

your india history is full of defeat and tear. you were a land of principalities. sometimes one of them rose up being a bigger one, or if an alien force conquered a small slice of land which falls in today's india territory, you indian will claim that alien force was your former empire !

Hell No. it is at best your master, just like UK.

india is boneless, claiming fathers all over the world. look at vietnam ! although its north was part of china for 1000 years, it still denies it was part of china.

but india just directly claims other alien empires to be its own daddy !!
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2021
Goel:

Percentage of population living in slums:
China: 25.1%
India: 24%
Brazil: 22.3%

South Africa: 23%
Ghana: 38%
Kenya: 56%
Nigeria: 50.2%
Uganda: 53%
Rwanda: 53%

according to chinese standard, your whole india is a slum.

your "middle class" are slum dwellers in china. i mean, when your rich (india standard) businessmen traveling to china, they live with pakistani and african, in the worst surburb. but even those places are better than your mumbai. our chinese "slums" have 5G wifi , clean running water, safety(no rapists or robbers) . in the "slum" , all electric appliances are there. a 3 room slum house is sold at 200 000 US dollars in the surburb of big cities.

china , a country with 200 million (15% population) outbound tourists annually, has 25% slum dwellers ?

show me a photo of the chinese slum ! show me !

shiethole india. stop mentioning china ! dont want see the word "china" out of your smelly dog mouth
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2021
Goel:

IGpro1:
India should be ahead of China and Africa, by virtue of your relationship with world powers.

Which relationship and how?

that nigerian means, if you indian keep kissing your white masters (UK, USA, or maybe Russia as well), the "world Powers" will like slave india more than the other slave called china.

typical colonial mindset, everything is given as a gift from the white masters. even china is "allowed" to be rich and strong by the "Powers".

india is another disgusting colony. you no know that nigerian 's point ?
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 1:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Goel:

my little smelly, poor, ugly, lazy, stupid , dark skinned indian pajeet. i feel frustrated today for some reasons , i need an indian subhuman to sheet on . you are a perfect pillow for me.

just blame your motherland india being inferior to china in all aspects , for why the chinese dare take an upper hand and sheet you anytime they Want

yes, we chinese are ALL racists, when it comes to dealing with inferior indian . so what ? vent your anger in your slum by your chinese xiaomi phones ? poor beggar indian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bribe-Taking Policeman Lying To His Colleagues About The Amount He Takes / Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear / Thugs Are Attacking #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Close To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.