Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India (25428 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 4:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Goel:

Somehow your frustration fails to challenge the validity of old statics since India records among highest in innovations, patent registration and research papers.
IQ of urban is well above 95. 82 was the score of 2006 when India was actually a poor stare.

read this book, <city of joy>. its content is ironic as its title.

it depicts, an inferior east european white man whose father had fled Poland to France, out of poverty and had committed suicide after toiling as a miner in north France. and then, this kid grew up to be a horrible christian freaak and "colored man " savior. he has got something from this career that he has lost before the french superiors .

which country is better to play this white-Jesus-helping-colored-man game better than india! he flied to india in 1980s, and lived in a slum in kolkota, sleeping in a hovel with half a roof, cockroaches crawling his body undauntedly. he open-defecated, he collected scraps of rotten vegetables to eat. he said, he has found inner peace and love.

he even gave 10 rupees to his slum neighbor to cook the rotten food for him. not because he was fastidious about food, or he did not know how to cook. but because he wished to HELP the jobless neighbor in a way that will not HURT their FEELINGs. and this neighbor family was even a muslim one!

i will never do this in africa. my african driver drove me in a brand new car, airconditioned, the tinted windows just clearly separated china and africa, physically and symbolically. i dont mind drinking a beer with an african in the same bar. but i definitely will not make it look like we are equals. out of curiosity,i will pay a visit to the local houses, but i will never fake a liking to them. on some rare occassions when i did like an african friend or an architecture, i will sincerely say it but if i found some annoying african guys around, i will directly say, "get away from me ". i think this is the least racist way to treat the locals, instead of that disgusting white supremacy shrouded by an absurd condescension and philanthropy.

but, the most pathetic point is, in the book <city of joy>, indian slum dwellers took it a "joy" to flatter the inferior east european white guy. hard to imagine how it will be when he is a real "superior" west european white one.

this book is sheer trash and a disgust in the eyes of an chinese reader. but everyone is fascinated by the ugly, not the beautiful. human will look back to their shit after they shit, disgusting though it is. this is human nature.

the perusal reminds me of my india trip in 2018 . place is kolkota too. near the Hoogly river, there were some indian wrestler playgrounds , recomended by the lonely planet. but i was REJECTED from entering and taking photos. probably i looked like a poor guy from NE states (although i think NE ppl are way more handsome and decent than you aryan shit race). suddenly, 2 lily white women materialized from no where. they are australians. these rude wrestlers immediately wagged their heads to invite them to see a mock wrestling, for 10 dollars. these two women refused, 10 dollars is too much.

in <city of joy>, the daughter of a blind lepor will bring bread to the hungry white man, although she has not had food for days. and the jesus freaak will be touched, how heavenly this place is, a spiritual heaven, disguised as a slum.

this is the outcome of 300 years of global colonialism. today , the whites dont even know they are supercilious, while the darkies feel honored serving the whites. as a chinese, neither a colonist, nor a slave, i feel amused, sad, contemptuous about you guys, black and white both.

this book was written in 1986.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Goel:

Still besides the countries of far west and far east, all other countries lie far behind India in terms of tech and income growths.

You clearly don't know shit about India's trade volume, trade partners and relations of ancient India with Kingdom of Goryeo then.

Russia was always just a partner of India who was an enemy before and after Indo-Soviet treaty of friendship (1969-89). It anyway yet doesn't matter what someone thinks about India enemy. Their economy is shit.
And if it matters for you that what a sweatshop worker who wastes his salary in bar every evening, even you are not worthy of attention.

No, west is most India on the planet besides Latin America.

Neither Indians take up rallies and play victim for racist words nor Africans govern western business houses unlike Indians do.

Indians even outperform American whites in America in income levels.
So, whatever you're writing is garbage. Trying to be racist (because you are so incompetent and have zero knowledge or argument) and crying about racism yada yada he said is a sign of losers. So are you.

Last time I checked, most Indians abroad work in highly paid and administrative jobs.

Toilet cleaning is more common with India's neighbors and Arabs tho.

Middle-east Muslims can't even drill out their own oil and nearly no scientific input to world. At governmental levels, their governments are more friendly to India than their Islamic brothers. Since they know their wealth is short-lived.

So an idiot says doesn't really matter.

Indian businessmen are hated in Latin America, just like Africa for their hegemony.

Is that best the COVID spitting, small-eyed, human foetus and urine boiled egg eating chinky can come up with?cheesy
What do you think how Chinese are seen around? Yellow and ugly disease spreading savages who can eat anything.
Come on, try hard.

If you think that Pakistan as a country has something to make anyone jealous, you are so real of a clown.

Indeed China made US its sugar dady after Sino-Soviet split and got so much from US during Clinton rule. But what Pak has? 70% of population born with cousin marriage? They haven't counted their population since 1980, don't know their poor rich toilet less population, are taking loans to pay old loans and loans to pay interest to pay other loans, have defaulted and bailed out 22 times in just 50 years.
Has not produced a motorcycle engine since independence, when building nuclear reactors, they literally imported everything, even magnets from China, are selling girls to Chinese businessmen, have women literacy below 50% and so forth.

The way Mao had made your country like Afghanistan, you wouldn't even have been existing today without sucking on US (which you think your competitor is today).cheesy

fck off from china, dirty pajeets. dont ask your chinese father in law to buy car and house for you. china is not a migrant country, we are not america.

photo one, he is a yoga teacher, he had yogaed quite a few chinese women until he met his current wife. actually, no one except some lonely middle aged wives in china will go to yoga places, yoga teachers are euphemism for male whoree. in his vids, he likes maaaaging his wife , touching her, just to make the indian rapist viewers feel jealous of his luck of marry a chinese wife.

photo two, he never reveals his business in china. but according to the way his chinese wife describes him, he is a jack of all. probably drug dealing or other shady business. he seldom talks in the vids, his wife says this is because he is humble. he always shows off his new apartment in china, new car, how he rents his old house out ..... excuse me, those are all bought by the chinese father in law.

photo three, the most decent guy among these four. at least, he has a proper job, being a code coolie in a IT company in shenzhen. in the vids, he likes showing the "slums" in shenzhen. but that is akward for indian viewers, because these slums are even more prosperous than the mumbai CBD.

photo four, she has no jobs . but she lives an upper class lifestyle(indian standard) in china.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 5:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Goel:

Still besides the countries of far west and far east, all other countries lie far behind India in terms of tech and income growths.

You clearly don't know shit about India's trade volume, trade partners and relations of ancient India with Kingdom of Goryeo then.

Russia was always just a partner of India who was an enemy before and after Indo-Soviet treaty of friendship (1969-89). It anyway yet doesn't matter what someone thinks about India enemy. Their economy is shit.
And if it matters for you that what a sweatshop worker who wastes his salary in bar every evening, even you are not worthy of attention.

Neither Indians take up rallies and play victim for racist words nor Africans govern western business houses unlike Indians do.

So, whatever you're writing is garbage. Trying to be racist (because you are so incompetent and have zero knowledge or argument) and crying about racism yada yada he said is a sign of losers. So are you.

Last time I checked, most Indians abroad work in highly paid and administrative jobs.

Middle-east Muslims can't even drill out their own oil and nearly no scientific input to world. At governmental levels, their governments are more friendly to India than their Islamic brothers. Since they know their wealth is short-lived.

Indian businessmen are hated in Latin America, just like Africa for their hegemony.

Is that best the COVID spitting, small-eyed, human foetus and urine boiled egg eating chinky can come up with?cheesy
What do you think how Chinese are seen around? Yellow and ugly disease spreading savages who can eat anything.
Come on, try hard.

If you think that Pakistan as a country has something to make anyone jealous, you are so real of a clown.

Indeed China made US its sugar dady after Sino-Soviet split and got so much from US during Clinton rule. But what Pak has? 70% of population born with cousin marriage? They haven't counted their population since 1980, don't know their poor rich toilet less population, are taking loans to pay old loans and loans to pay interest to pay other loans, have defaulted and bailed out 22 times in just 50 years.
Has not produced a motorcycle engine since independence, when building nuclear reactors, they literally imported everything, even magnets from China, are selling girls to Chinese businessmen, have women literacy below 50% and so forth.

The way Mao had made your country like Afghanistan, you wouldn't even have been existing today without sucking on US (which you think your competitor is today).cheesy

whu india is so poor?

because of democracy? but america is democratic too. because of corruption? but china's corruption is more serious.

because of education? can education really save india?

1 , suppose each single india has an Oxford degree, what happen then? there will be 1.4 billion jobless guys with Ocford degrees in their hands.

2 , india is at the bottom of the global supply chain. chinese buy raw materials from africa and india( because they are cheaper in these two areas), and then, chinese process these raw materials in china, before delivering to china's domestic market and the werstern markets.

3, suppose america gives china a 10 T dollar order, china will buy 3 T materials from india. that is where your 3 T annual GDP comes from.

4, dont always gloat that china's economiy is "collapsing". if it is so, india, africa and latin america will be the first victims.

5, suppose america, a 25 T dollar economic entity can supply 300 million international middle class, then china, a 19 T entity can supply 200 million, japan, 100 million, india,probably, 10 million at most .

6, both china and india have large populations. and besides making international middle class, these two countries also need to take the majority lower class into consideration. and since wealth distribution(GENI coeffiency) in india is way higher than china, which means more wealth in fewer ppl's hands in india than in china (living example is, the biggest shitole contributes the richest man in asia ). so, although china has a GDP of 19T, while japan 5 T, the middle class is 200 million in china against japan's 100 million.

7, what kind of ppl in india can be categorized as international middle class? traders, who buy products in bulk from china with extremely low price (and low quality accordingly) and then triple the price in india(miraculously, still consiered to be cheap by indian consumers). raw material sellers, who sell rice to china where india low quality rice is used as pig fodders and other industrial materials. these sellers also sell other materials such as iron ores. they dont regard that many indian are starving and india infant industry also needs iron ores too . businessmen have no motherlands. the third type is the brain workers serving in the big international companies, such as the indian managers in chinese XIaomi factory . besdes these, probably, part of indian doctors , lawyers and university professors , real estate mafias, could be called "interbational middle class". they are vety few, against your 1.4 billion ppl.

8, that is why an india , with an Oxford degree, who has no "connetions" in india, will never get any chance, and he will end up in a call center too . you can only have 10 million middle class. but you send 3 nillion young guys to west countries to study . 3 years later, all the lucrative jobs are taken. after that, even an Oxford graduate needs his father's connction to find a job. or maybe he overstay his visa in the west, as a toilet mopper. and if he is lucky, he could be ALLOWED to be the google ceo or serving for other white bosses. but they will not go back to india, whih is a "job desert". and you guys blame the white ppl for india's brain drain? somehow, it is right. it is the global supply chain that strips you of any good decent jobs.

9, let us look at china. the middle class is more diverse. as far as india is concerned, chinese middle class could be, traders who sell products to india(low quality, cheap price, large quantiy, big profits), buyers of raw materials from india(who can cut the price very low, because they can buy the same materials everywhere in the world), designers and engineers of big international companies(who transfer or instruct the techniques to their indian "subordinates"wink.

10, at last , we need to check the quality of india education system. indian universities are trash, with your best one IIT ranked beyond 30 in china (by global ranking). the graduates from chinese universities design and build bullet trains , airports, etc. the whole economy of china, which has also shaped the world, is supported by the gradutes from chinese universities. what about your india universities? the best thing they can do is to teach you how to speak and worship english. no more solid knowledge

11, BTW, education is not creativity . a middke school japanese student has more creativity than a post doctoral indian guy. without creativity, you can only copy , steal and follow. anyway, 5 percentage indian can not even write their names today.

ALL in ALL, education is important for india, but it can never uplift india from poverty any bit i always feel funny, when i hear an african or indian attributes their poverty to bad government, corruption and illiteracy. come on, you literate smart guys, in your democratic country, the government is voted by you. why blame yourselves?

PS, preview, next time i will debunk how P5 of UN play india like a circus monkey

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

some funny jokes about endia.

1, we endia started economic reform in 1992, you "cryna" in 1978 , that is why you are ahead right now. but we will overtake you in 2020.

Debunk. check this vid, in 1991, china is "said to be" poorer than india. so, china and endia were at the same level in 1992. but now , 2022, china is 35 to 40 years ahead of endia. which means, inflation deducted , endia has never grown any GDP since 1992. or maybe , china has never been poorer than endia. endian just self brainwash themselves to believe so.

2, china has stopt endia from being a permanent member of UN.

Debunk. endia has applied permanent membership 5 times ever since. 1977 france veto, 1985 UK veto , 2001 russia veto , 2007 china veto , 2013 america veto.

3, we endia has most advanced IT industry, maybe only behind US.

Debunk. endia has none of any IT companies with world renowns. in 2020 alone, endia has banned 127 chinese apps. come on, being a chinese, i do not even know there are so many chinese apps exploiting profits in endia. if endia is indeed an IT giant, you dont need to use chinese apps.

4, endia is the 4th strongest country in the world.

Debunk. the military ranking is made by the white ppl. and you endian, with insecurity, swallow it whole. the only way to testify the strength of an army is to put it in war. although endia has allegedly won many internecine wars in subcontinent. i am not talking about pakistan and endia, i mean the ancient wars among endian principalities.
endia has lost each single war against other races.

5, the whole world loves endia . we are the most welcome ppl.

Debunk. there are 500 million endian trolls on internet and social media. some usually pretend to be foreigners with a foreign name , even a chinese name! and they say how much they love endia. or, some endian legally or illegally staying in a foreign country for a while and then gradually "believe" they are the locals too. anyway , india passport is a trash .

6, endia food is loved by the world.

debunk. why every food in endia is mushy, gooey? because the spicey curry is the best way to make an endian to swallow the food which is prone to be rotten in a tropical area. and a little bit of spicey curry will help you eat a lot of rice , without meat. it is a cheap way to cheat a poor man's tummy .

7, it is wood saving for endian to use bare fingers to scrub feces , and it is cleaner, and more comfortable

Debunk. we do not care how you endian feel about hands and toilet paper. what we care is, you will shake my hand, prepare my food. we do not care if you eat your own shit . but we dont eat your shit.

8, endia outer space technology is right after US.

Debunk. endia has not sent any ppl to the outer space, not retrieved any stones from the moon, let alone launching a space station . china even sent a female taikonaut to the space station. you endia can never do this , with your rapist culture.

9, chinese hate endia. chinese media brainwash them to be so.

Debunk. chinese media seldom report news from india. actually, from the whole third world. most chinese have no interest in india. even the few who have some interest, are attracted by endia's oddities. endia is never regarded to be an equal or rival. it is more like a joker.

10, endia has won in 1967.

Debunk. if so , why endian so obssessed with china nowadays? a winner never obssessed with his defeated losers. you endian obssessed with china to the point that you think chinese obssessed with you too. but in china , no one knows or cares to know 1962 .

11, endia can strangle china at malacca strait.

Debunk. go check the map. UK has navy base on Chagos Archipelago, france at seychelles, america at gulf countries, chinese at djibouti. australia is a west country, indonesia is a muslin country. if war between china and endia happens at sea, who will help you? all these Powers will sit and wait to carve their pie in the indian ocean.

12, endia has dalai lama.

Debunk. yes, you have. so?

13, endia has abolished caste system. dark skinned ppl can be rich too. we dont have racial discriminations.

Debunk. what about 30 million NE ppl? 260 million indian muslim? What about women who seldom work after marriages? what about 40 million gay ppl who are considered as a taboo ? if you endian are fighting a war with china , who are left to join the army? definitely not these downtrodden ones.

14, endia GDP is growing fast.

Debunk. your media and statistic bureau are playing number games with you. for example, in quarter 2 of 2022, china has 0.4 percent growth, america has negative 1 percent while endia has 13.5 pervent growth. actually , america's data is compared with Q1 of 2022. and china's data is compared with Q2 of 2021. if converting america data to chinese one, then america has 2.6 percent growth. as to endia data, that is totally untrustworthy. the fiscal year of endia is diffetent from china and US . it is meaningless to compare quarterly data. a more simple way is the annual or half annual absolute GDP. in H1 of 2022, china has gained 8.6 T with america 12T. and for a long run perspective without short termed fluctuations, endia GDP has a slower growth rate than china.

15, endia export is increasing fast.

Debunk. yes, but most of the export stuff are raw materials. you even sell rice to china which use it as cheap fodders to pigs, while tens of millions of endian are starving.

16, FDI and clothes orders are shifted from china to endia.

Debunk. mainland china with its money laundry port HK is always the number one FDI receiver in the world. even HK's FDI is 3 times of endia. as to low end industries transfer, that is possible. endia has cheaper workers. even chinese bosses shifted their factories to africa and endia. but at the short term, endian still wear made in china clothes. anyway, who wants to work in a clothes factory?

17, endian student come to china to study because china is cheap.

Debunk. the plane tickets , twice per year, 1000 dollars, tution fee, 2000 dollars per year. food and accommodation 1000 dollars per month. these are the price without the scholarship from the CCP. it adds up like 12000 dollars per year, at least. how much is that of endia schools? i am not even sure endian diplomas are acknowledged by most of other countries.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 4:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Goel:

Somehow your frustration fails to challenge the validity of old statics since India records among highest in innovations, patent registration and research papers.
IQ of urban is well above 95. 82 was the score of 2006 when India was actually a poor stare.

chinese: nigger
african : racist
chinese : you are inferior
african: i can see the pain in your eyes
chinese: you are animals
african: we have 3 million years' history
chinese : you are ugly
african: black is beautiful
chinese : you are stupid
african: you are stupid too ( then they randomly post some chinese street vendors' pictures )
chinese : you are rapists
african: who wants your slit eye asian women? you are jealous or african men.
chinese : you are a HIV shithole
african: you have HIV problem too (and randomly post some photos of dying patients from china )
chinese: fck away from china
african: fck away from africa
chinese: you eat with fingers
african: you eat with twigs, like gorillas
chinese: dont touch our chinese women
african: dont touch our african women

chinese: 阿三(india nigger)
Indian: racist
chinese: you are inferior
indian: i can see the jealousy in your eyes
chinese: you are animals
indian: we have the longest history of human civilization
chinese: you are ugly
indian: you slit eyed toad eating shit
chinese: you are stupid
indian: google ceo is an indian
chinese: you are rapists
indian: i have checked last time, the place with highest rape rate is africa
chinese: you are a shithole
indian: we have a toilet coverage of 99 percent.(and then they randomly post some photos of the poverty of bangladesh)
chinese: fxk away from china
indian: boycott chinese
chinese: you eat with fingers
indian: that is the way to better know the food , a homage to gods.
chinese: dont touch our chinese women
indian: we have a second largest road network in the world. (or, we have a forex of 450 million dollars )
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Goel:

a chinese stranger in a strange land

chinese: can i have a pair of sciccors?
indian: you want to fix your phone card?
chinese: no
indian: we dont have scissors for nostril hair repair

chinese: you have not cleaned the room, the leftover rubish is still in the dustbin
indian : sorry, i will move it from your bedside to the doorside

chinese: i am checking out
indian: i tell you a good news
chinese: what?
indian: we will fix the shower in your bathroom today

chinese: why women' line is longer than men's line?
indian: because we dont have enough women police to frisk their bodies.

indian A : tell you a best joke
indian B : what?
indian A : a chinese man jumped out of an indian train because he saw a "women only" sign.

indian: i want to have sex here
chinese: sure you can
indian: but there are cameras

chinese: i am a chinese
indian hotelier: no, you are a NE guy, no room available
a few moments later at another hotel
chinese: i am a NE guy
indian hotelier: no, you are a chinese, no room available

indian: would you come to my house to drink beer? i pay the bill
chinese: ok , where is your house?
indian: Dadar of mumbai. just you and me
chinese: wait, you mean, an indian straight guy invites a chinese to a slum room to have beers alone?

indian: why china helps pakistan?
chinese: i dont care about politics
indian: do you like Modi?
chinese : i am not a gay

chinese: china and india have been friends for a long time in history. do you know the first chinese monk who came to india?
indian: Dalai lama

chinese: hi, nice to see you again
indian: do you want another yogurt?
chinese: will you pay me the medicine fee for my diarrhea?

chinese: a room with only 100 rupees?
indian: yes
a few moments later
chinese: i mean a room with 4 walls up to the ceilings with proper furnitures.

indian: why do you travel in india?
chinese: i never lie in my whole life, can i refuse to answer this question?

chinese: i want a roll of toilet paper
indian: what?
chinese: toilet tissues
chinese: paper to clean the thighs

chinese: i want to buy this , and some of that. wait. i mean, mostly this and just some of that. do you understand english?
indian: why are you so arrogant? are you an american?

chinese: hi, i want to show you something in my phone.
indian girl: oh, so gross
chinese: take a closer look, will you
indian girl: oh, that is my favorite curry dish

chinese : are you going to jump of the train?
indian: no, i am just sitting here

chinese: why do you touch that man's dick on the train?
indian: how did you notice i was touching his dick?

chinese: why this australian family tourists have an AC room instead of a fan room ?
indian: because you never asked for one

chinese tourist in Delhi train station: can i inquire where is the inquire window? i was looking for it for 20 minutes in order to inquire a question.
indian policeman: is it about tickets? i can sell it to you too.

chinese: why each auto ticket machine in thr train station has a service guy around it?
indian: just in case.

indian: why do you want to stay in a muslim hotel?
chinese: looks it is the most decent one i see in town
indian: sorry, we have a computer error, we can not type your name in it. look for another hotel.

chinese: why do you want 10 yuan instead of 1 yuan? india bank will not change any yuan less than 100. are you a beggar or just asking for a souvenir?

chinese: how can you pick up the chocolate ball after it rolls off the counter and put it back in my bag?
indian: it is ok, i have washed my hands.

chinese: why are you guys get a gettogether in a small park shrouded with traffic exhaust and dust and noise, and even some urchins playing knives by throwing them into the sky?
indian: because this is the safest place for gay and higra

chinese: why the windows of the kolkota metro are open?
indian: because no AC in the compartment.

photo 1, in river ganga

photo 2, meeting some gay ppl in the park

photo 3, have a haircut

photo 4 , in a Jain religion mountain

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 4:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Goel:

photo 1 and 2 pajeet is complaining US visas need 800 days to issue, international beggar indian is a dog

photo 3 and 4 indian : my chinese visa has expired after i stayed in china for 3 years, bug it is no problem, my chinese father in law gives me money to extend the visa. we pajeet, just like african nigger, we are selling our dicks and our sex in china, for chinese green card. anyway, english media will never report this, and we are told chinse ppl love indian. if they dont love, they must have been brainwashed by CCP. hey, give back aksai chin to india, otherwise we will impregnate or rape more chinese girls. we are indiggers. i will bring all my indian brothers to china after i marry a chinese girl. by the way, you china is a frredomless shithole. i come to china is because it is cheap.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 2:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Goel:

I don't deny. Rural regions of Nepal and eastern portion of India still has lot of poverty.

now, you indian niggers are happy?

yes, we china has officially admitted we lost the war against covid.

since December, there are no covid restriction in china. we have given up "zero covid policy".

in the last three years, CCP will lockdown a whole street, even a whole city, for only 1 single case. and we had only several hundreds of cases per year. but now, since 1st, DEC, we have had more than 10000 cases per day .

meanwhile, foreign vermins are allowed to enter china again. before it was 14 day quarantine, now it is only 5 days.

CCP is sacrificing chinese ppl's lifes for the economic data. dont be self important, pajeet. i mean, CCP gives up restriction, and chinese bosses can freely doing business, ppl can look for jobs across provinces

i can see you indian are HAPPY for us chinese to earn our "freedom". fvck you. we dont want to die in millions in the next few month, just like you pajeets dying like flies and floating in Ganga river in 2020. we dont want CCP to behave like american government, with totally inaction before covid, just to get a better GDP number.

fvck you. now you china haters win. yes, with help of covid, you win.

now, in china, everything is under anarchy. ppl are staying at home more than before, we are afraid of "freedom". those sociopath covid positives are surging out in the street. yes, you indian and american finally beat china. this is the biggest hurt done to us chinese. it feels like the breakup of soviet. the CCP totally turning from a baby sitter to a indifferent onlooker, and let chinese die like indian and american.

we dont even dare to take a bus nowadays, the wechat 2 dimemsional code has been out of use. CCP no longer "spy" on us chinese. any covid lunatic can take a bus. no one even talks in the bus now. we are so afraid of the guy sitting beside.

picture 1 and 2 , indian pajeet business man is happy about getting "freedom" in china. of course, he is happy. he got covid in india , he was cured and vaccinated by CCP. and now, he can travel across china to earn money again. why the fvck he does not go back to covid shithole india and enjoy more freedom?

picture 3 and 4. indian student waiting for,3 years and now he gets the chinese visa to resume his study. he is happily showing how much money he is going to spend in plane tickets, visa, local trandport in china and quarantine hotel fees. it is about 6000 usa dollas. you indian even have to prepare thai bhats when you transfer in thai, just to prove you are not a job grabber in thailand. pathetic. even a third world thailand treats you as america treats mexican.

you indian are exploiting our pain, our failure (although after 3 years hard and heroic fighting against covid). on the spur of a near national mourning among us chinese, you low life foreign guys are rushing in china to enjoy earning money , further study, and freedom!

go back to your own countries and keep badmouthing china's "human rights less" zero covid policy. yes , we chinese want to be strictly controlled by CCP in sense of fighting covid. fck off, with your freedom. dont you ever show your fcking grin. go back to india and eat cow dung to cure your covid infested turd brain.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Unrated900(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Kill the bastard ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man, 27, Remanded For Biting Off Police Officer’s Ear / Thugs Are Attacking #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Close To Aso Rock / Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.