Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India (25431 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 20, 2021
igbesachick:

my little smelly, poor, ugly, lazy, stupid , dark skinned indian pajeet. i feel frustrated today for some reasons , i need an indian subhuman to sheet on . you are a perfect pillow for me.

just blame your motherland india being inferior to china in all aspects , for why the chinese dare take an upper hand and sheet you anytime they Want
Why are you being a little devil? You ignored me to come bully an Indian?

You need to learn to be nice! And what the heck! You insulting him for being dark?! That's racist!

You're very mean... And aggressive...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by rationalhuman(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2021
No serious person entertains her, She might have not received proper schooling ,She is so lost she is bringing skin color in an argument. little she know there are plenty of dark skinned people in china as well. Poverty that you can not summarize. She is chinkon troll maybe on CCP it team payroll. Little she knows worlds hates Chinese.

In my country kenya these chinese are killing wildlife like nothing and cutting down the timber to send back to ruthless china. Their best way of working is to bribe and encourage corruption, it is the mindset. Time is not far away when these communist virus will be kicked out from this continent. Dont try to waste your time to educate her, she does not have that ability to grasp basic manners.

Datboredberry:
Why are you being a little devil? You ignored me to come bully an Indian?

You need to learn to be nice! And what the heck! You insulting him for being dark?! That's racist!

You're very mean... And aggressive...
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by muheeb01(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Omoh you get mind oooo...for foreign land like india haa lol

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
rationalhuman:
No serious person entertains her, She might have not received proper schooling ,She is so lost she is bringing skin color in an argument. little she know there are plenty of dark skinned people in china as well. Poverty that you can not summarize. She is chinkon troll maybe on CCP it team payroll. Little she knows worlds hates Chinese.

In my country kenya these chinese are killing wildlife like nothing and cutting down the timber to send back to ruthless china. Their best way of working is to bribe and encourage corruption, it is the mindset. Time is not far away when these communist virus will be kicked out from this continent. Dont try to waste your time to educate her, she does not have that ability to grasp basic manners.

Don't mind that boy/girl! How are you certain about Igbesa's gender...?

And China's also operating in Nigeria...and all over the world... grin

I love Kenya! You guys are really cool...! kiss

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 5:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Goel:

I don't deny. Rural regions of Nepal and eastern portion of India still has lot of poverty.

fvckface indian. you are an inferior shietskin !

use your left hand to scrub your shiet and eat with your animal right hand !

go compare with pakistan and dont you ever think of "comparing" with china. stop your obssession with china. you indian are poor , dirty smelly, , ugly , lazy vermins !

indian IQ 82. it is the brain volume, the racial factor, the IQ level that decides the country's GDP. all we japanese, chinese, korean are superior to your rotting pakistan, india and bangladesh.

today's indian are mixed race. you are no longer the blonde Aryan ancient race. you are fvcked up ! for ever ! blame your inferior DNA !
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Goel: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
igbesachick:

fvckface indian. you are an inferior shietskin !

use your left hand to scrub your shiet and eat with your animal right hand !

go compare with pakistan and dont you ever think of "comparing" with china. stop your obssession with china. you indian are poor , dirty smelly, , ugly , lazy vermins !

indian IQ 82. it is the brain volume, the racial factor, the IQ level that decides the country's GDP. all we japanese, chinese, korean are superior to your rotting pakistan, india and bangladesh.

today's indian are mixed race. you are no longer the blonde Aryan ancient race. you are fvcked up ! for ever ! blame your inferior DNA !
Somehow your frustration fails to challenge the validity of old statics since India records among highest in innovations, patent registration and research papers.
IQ of urban is well above 95. 82 was the score of 2006 when India was actually a poor stare.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Goel:

Somehow your frustration fails to challenge the validity of old statics since India records among highest in innovations, patent registration and research papers.
IQ of urban is well above 95. 82 was the score of 2006 when India was actually a poor stare.

as clever as chinese and West caucasian ?

what is your indian's contribution to human race ?

working as toilet cleaners in muslim middle east , hustling as yoga teachers in china, being street vendors in east africa......

if you indian so smart, why you sharpen your heads to study in West countries and china and struggle for the green cards? each year 1.2 million indian rush to america and 0.8 million rush to china , both being the first two destinations for indian "students" and hustlers, in sense of number.

why dont you study in your shiet hole motherland? we chinese kicked african out of china in late 2019 for covid suspects, but the merciful CCP neglect the indian trash, which we view as thin air . and maybe this is the reason why CCP still give you smelly pajeet a home in china.

of course we chinese are frustrated . Fvck off, pajeet. chinese welfare and green cards are not for you.

go to youtube, and see tons of channels for indian oversea "jobs" , such as taxi drivers in malta, dish cleaner in singapore.....

to be truth, mainland china has 2 univetsities among the Top20 worldwide ramking. india has nome among the Top500. more than 40% Top100 asian universities are from mainland china. my ALma mater is ranked 10th in china, which means, i am better educated than any indian student attending your rubbish universities in india.

you have a reason to escape india . once i saw an indian student youtubers introducing his bangladesh university life, excitedly , i just laughed the shiet out. any country is better than your inferior India, you know it. no one particularly despises you if you indian do not attract attetion by being arrogant and annoying.

you indian invented nothing.

Budhism was invented by ancient indian. but the DNA has changed, the way the modern egyptian are not the ones that built the pyramids. among all ancient cvilizations, only china and probably the West/italy/greece are two that are continuous , culturally , genetically, and racially.

as to your funny IT elites. we chinese contribute the founders for wechat, alibaba, tiktok, tecent, taobao ..... we are not ceos, we are founders ! we dont work for the bosses, definitely not for the caucasian bosses.

and you indian are proud of your ceo, your learnt democracy which is a farce for india, your enhglish which is misplaced as superior to your mother tongue .....you indian should be ashamed of the attitude with which you think you may be proud of the things abovementioned.

we chinese can never understand you indian, being colonized for more than 1500 years , from alexandra to mogul to persian to britain..... we china never been a colony. we see things what you guys take to be granted as bizzare, the same way as you guys view china. so , i totally understand and forgive you if you follow the orders of your india media that always smear and jeer at china. you can never understand how it feels to be a man living in a country that has never been a colony slaved by the "superiors".

but, anyway, in china, we call you indian 阿三, literally translated "number three", but has nothing to do with numerical meaning. it meams precisely the same as "pajeet". ugly, smelly, short, dark skinned, malnourished, sick, poor, licentious, bragging, funny, stupid....you name it !

your india is a shiet hole , you indian are losers. the outcome proves everything. we are resul oriented. your india gdp is a joke, you have no good universities, your india olympic medals are zero, your india army is trashed by the PLA, you are poor, stupid, weak( individually and in a whole).

PS, china ranks 1st by patent numbers. how come the most industrial country not possess the most patents ? we simply make a twist on the production line or in the scheme , we will get a new patent . china's new patents are more than the rest of the world put together. check by yourself before retort ! however, i have to admit, the value and money generated by patents are more for america than for china. and we chinese humbly acknowledge that, world factory we are , we still can not produce these 5 items in large number: planes , car motors, computer chips, automatic production lines, biotech. that is why we still defer to japan, german, and america. at least we know who we are. arrogant pajeet !

more PS , IQ has nothing to do with urbanity or economics. your race are born to be smart or stupid. education changes nothing. we chinese are a big tree, you indian are a grass. of course, at certain point, a grass could be taller than a tiny new born tree. but you are destined to be a loser party. accept it.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 3:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Goel:

indian are inferior. your motherland india is a shiethole. keep this in your mind. and , i am a chinese. i dont give a shiet to you inferiors.

every ppl view you as a turd.

1, southeast asian prefer to be called "asian" instead of the real georgraphic "asia". you had better know why.

2, east asian, none of the chinese, japanese or korean give a shiet to you India, especially the korea and taiwan , which have limited economic relationship with india and zero historic connections.

3, russia, they are very confused why you indian take them to be "best friends" ! you are not even the "east bloc" , you dont have shared borderline and civilian communication with russia, what the Hell your india's business with russia ? BTW, russian look down on african and indian.

4, the West, maybe they are the one that give you indian most respect , if any . this is called "condescesion". even african are aware of this comdesension. but you indian are either dumb or playing innocent , you are even proud of working as a toilet cleaner in germany and think German giving you a working visa is a "mutual" respect with india.

5, middle east muslim . although you indian hate muslim, they dont give a shiet. they are richer than you, they just look down on you .

6 , latino american. they dont have anything to do with you india. they just know you are a caste curry bare hand toilet shiethole.

PS, there are less than 5 countries that give unconditional visa exempts to indian .

lazy, ugly, smelly, uncivilized indian.

pls leave china and pakistan alone. you are making yourself a jealous clown .
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by asumo12: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2022
Hafa guyz
Dem don catch am?
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by SatanicSatanist: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
emmabest2000:
RIP in advance dude

Indians hate Africans extremely grin
I have been to india several times because of my aunt's health. Indians don't hate Nigerians, they hate out behavior, we destroy their country with drugs, we dirty their country, we make so much noise, we disrespect their women buy calling them using the hiisssssss sound. U can go on and on
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Goel: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
igbesachick:

every ppl view you as a turd.
Still besides the countries of far west and far east, all other countries lie far behind India in terms of tech and income growths.
igbesachick:
2, east asian, none of the chinese, japanese or korean give a shiet to you India, especially the korea and taiwan , which have limited economic relationship with india and zero historic connections.
You clearly don't know shit about India's trade volume, trade partners and relations of ancient India with Kingdom of Goryeo then.
igbesachick:
3, russia, they are very confused why you indian take them to be "best friends" ! you are not even the "east bloc" , you dont have shared borderline and civilian communication with russia, what the Hell your india's business with russia ? BTW, russian look down on african and indian.
Russia was always just a partner of India who was an enemy before and after Indo-Soviet treaty of friendship (1969-89). It anyway yet doesn't matter what someone thinks about India enemy. Their economy is shit.
And if it matters for you that what a sweatshop worker who wastes his salary in bar every evening, even you are not worthy of attention.
igbesachick:
4, the West, maybe they are the one that give you indian most respect , if any . this is called "condescesion".
No, west is most India on the planet besides Latin America.
igbesachick:
even african are aware of this comdesension.
Neither Indians take up rallies and play victim for racist words nor Africans govern western business houses unlike Indians do.

Indians even outperform American whites in America in income levels.
So, whatever you're writing is garbage. Trying to be racist (because you are so incompetent and have zero knowledge or argument) and crying about racism yada yada he said is a sign of losers. So are you.
igbesachick:
but you indian are either dumb or playing innocent , you are even proud of working as a toilet cleaner in germany and think German giving you a working visa is a "mutual" respect with india.
Last time I checked, most Indians abroad work in highly paid and administrative jobs.

Toilet cleaning is more common with India's neighbors and Arabs tho.
igbesachick:
5, middle east muslim . although you indian hate muslim, they dont give a shiet. they are richer than you, they just look down on you .
Middle-east Muslims can't even drill out their own oil and nearly no scientific input to world. At governmental levels, their governments are more friendly to India than their Islamic brothers. Since they know their wealth is short-lived.

So an idiot says doesn't really matter.
igbesachick:
6 , latino american. they dont have anything to do with you india. they just know you are a caste curry bare hand toilet shiethole.
Indian businessmen are hated in Latin America, just like Africa for their hegemony.
igbesachick:

PS, there are less than 5 countries that give unconditional visa exempts to indian .

lazy, ugly, smelly, uncivilized indian.
Is that best the COVID spitting, small-eyed, human foetus and urine boiled egg eating chinky can come up with?cheesy
What do you think how Chinese are seen around? Yellow and ugly disease spreading savages who can eat anything.
Come on, try hard.
igbesachick:

pls leave china and pakistan alone. you are making yourself a jealous clown .
If you think that Pakistan as a country has something to make anyone jealous, you are so real of a clown.

Indeed China made US its sugar dady after Sino-Soviet split and got so much from US during Clinton rule. But what Pak has? 70% of population born with cousin marriage? They haven't counted their population since 1980, don't know their poor rich toilet less population, are taking loans to pay old loans and loans to pay interest to pay other loans, have defaulted and bailed out 22 times in just 50 years.
Has not produced a motorcycle engine since independence, when building nuclear reactors, they literally imported everything, even magnets from China, are selling girls to Chinese businessmen, have women literacy below 50% and so forth.

The way Mao had made your country like Afghanistan, you wouldn't even have been existing today without sucking on US (which you think your competitor is today).cheesy
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Goel:

The way Mao had made your country like Afghanistan, you wouldn't even have been existing today without sucking on US (which you think your competitor is today).cheesy

1) chinese do not give a shiet to russia . it is you indian russia this russia that. and assume others like you ! the same way most indian assume china as callous as india

2) i been to india 3 times. been to all states except sikkim and NE. your country is a shiethole . the rich few are lawlessly exploiting the grassroots and the grassroots are callous and cruel to each other. india social fabric is a rag. ironic is, most indian believe they are as harmonious as chiese society. Fvck no . india is a snake pit where each snake is stamping orhers to get a better escape.

3 when i was traveling in India, i was always stunned by how callously you treat each other. you prefer to befriend and talk to a foreigner than another countryman. you indian are blatant and abrupt. when you need something, you fetch it, and toss back after using it, without any fuss. when you see another man walking beside you and giving you hindrance , you just jostle him aside. so rude ! in chinA, this is unheard of. we are a whole body with each single chinese as a cell which share individuality and wholeness too. you indian no idea what is "wholeness". it is a collective social telepathy, existing among japanese and chinese . when a ear cell pains, the toe cell feels too. it is a quantum speed. no need to communicate even by words. walking in the street in china is times safer than india. we share ethic bottomlines without words.

4) hard to let a rapist indian understand this social trust. you never can ! you can not even fill you stomach with food, i mean, real food , instead of those disgusting, smelly, yellowish curry. curry , this word is even political correctly banned by YouTube comment section. your West fathers really care your pajeets' feeling. good that nairaland is a fair forum where we can enjoy real speech liberty and call a spade spade.

5) my home city is guangzhou, the third biggest in Greater china and home to half a million foreigners, the biggest city in asia with the third world "expats". westerners and their consulates are in pearl river new town, a place that shames your mumbai CBD. japanese live in garden hotel and their toyota industry zone. arabian live among local ppl , scatteringly. russian have logistic stores in the south side of the train station. african live in a chocolate town north of the station . indian and pakistani and surprisingly a lot of bangla from nowhere rent houses in the african community too. yes, china is racist. it has to be. so what ? "know your rung of the ladder and thus behave yourself" , proverb told by Confucius (the precusor of hierarchy and dictatorship)

6 ) my alma mater is Sun Yat Sen university, ranked 10th in chinA, 34th in asia, and 376th worldwide. india institute of technology , the best one in india, ranked around 25 th in china. i can look down on each single indian, Mr.IQ82 .

7) go whining with vietnam , africa, and indonesia which are your competitors . a bunch of underdogs barking for the leftover shoe orders from china. china is upgrading its industries with high technology business encroach america's interest and incur its "trade war" . actually, we chinese outbound FDI is the fourth in india and the second invietnam. our bosses go to your countries to exploit your sorry ass. your indian workers are cheap, and theypl produce by china production standard, the products will go to china and even the West markets. yes , the logo is "made in india". but since we design the products, we own the mother companies , we will take 95% profit away.

cool you tropic countries are doomed. your electricity bills will skyrocketing becauss you need to cool down the production lines all year round. your product cost is high, let alone you are so lazy in hot climate.

9) we the world judge you by your country or more bluntly speaking, your race's GDP per capita , your technology and your country's historic war records. no one gives a shiet to GDP, or weapons or how many TV sets a country makes. japan has defeated china latestly (though china has defeated japanese pirates hundreds of times in history), france pruduce airbus, something really high tec, instead of the funny cellphones ! Apple is not high tec, Boering planes are ! that is why the world gives more respect to japan and the West than china. and you loser indian even barking GDP PPP, as if that is something !

10) Ancient india with Korea empire ? for half 70 % time, korea was not exiting. it was called "liaodong" , as a prefecture of china. as to the rest 30% time, they are always falling into small kingdoms. today's separation is the comtinuity of the tradition of liaodong . they deserve. wirhout china and america , liaodong will have more tiny nations. indian know shiet of the world history. you guys on YouTube always pretend to be each other country nationality, and saying "i am peruvian/zambian/korean/hungurian.........., i love indian " . look at your passport and your contained situation, you indian are at the bottom rung. that is why you can not see the world clearly with a bird's view.

11) West is most indian ? sure ! go to youtube, full of channels introducing indian to be cab drivers in malta, cleaners in bosnia, or dish washers in italy...... with 200 million oversea indian, less than 50 are world renowned. even the google CEO is just an emoloyee! do you know the difference between CEO and boss ? tiktok owner owns 600 billion dollars asset , 12500 times more than your google ceo . BTW, zhang , the boss of tikto joined the CCP in 1998, in his college time. so was Ma hua teng, boss of wechat.

12) we chinese contribute 200 million outbound travelers annually, amost twice of the remote second , american. we dont go to malta to be drivers, sorry. we travel for fun.

13) only a few loser japanese
who fail to find a job in japan have to risk in america. of course they can not compete with the best few from india. you indian programmers (elites by your standard) also toil in shenzhen in hundreds. you are everywhere, like locusts.

14) go to watch the blockbuster Bollywood film <LIFT>, depicting an "almighty" and "patriotc" indian businessman saved 300 000 indian construction workers and cleaners from Kuwait before gulf war. you need to see those indian squeezed in the squalid shacks . maybe they suddenly turn to be middle class in other countries. BTW, we chinese call you movies "意淫" ( sexually daydreaming/ raped by eyes/ clueless assumptions/ masturbating jokers). your movies never address serious issues.

15) muslim countries have higher human development index and gdp per capita than india.
out of 56 countries, only pakistan,afganistan, tajkstan, kyerkistan and yemen fare worse than india. ALL muslim countries grant visa on arrival or eviSA to chinese while NONE of them does the same to indian . because you had war with one of them,you literally had war with all of them . as to your domestic muslim ,that is total hatred ! i experienxed it when i visited india.

16) the West helped you india more by giving you democracy and english language. we chinese are jealous.

17) Cliton helped china ? i was a junior school boy at that time. prostitutees were hawking outside for foreigners . that is Jiamgzemin adminustration in china, it is said it was a "freedom" time for china with gay decriminalized and having sex in the parks, which i sincerely appreciate Clinton for ( (being a gay sympathizer
myself). and the huge human cost
in form of factory girls in Hujintao administration , we paid whatever we owed america. Xi 's administration is most controversial with interner censorship and beltroad benifit for the chinese. yes, under the aegis of CCP and Xi, we go abroad and take money from your hands. come bite me !

PS, in India, i earned 30 000 dollars per year, in nigeria, i worked 2 years, and bagged 100 000 dollars away.

more PS ,once i asked an indian student why indian hate china which just had a small war with it , while indian do not hate UK which had colonized india 250 years.he said, UK sent their ppl to india easily, .and today it is easy for indian to go to uk. it is fair .all the historic grudges are balanced. what a slave mentality ! no wonder you respect english and democracy and all shiet coming from your suzerainty. you are proud of being butlers and CEOs to white men. you think chinese are tea boys, and you are a butler, of course you feel great jealous of china , since today the tea boy is drinking tea with your white masters and telling your masters to Fvck off amd make room for the next supermaster.

do you know how we chinese history teachers make sure the students truly understand the meaning of "non violence , non corperative " ? my junior school tracher, she just lied down on the podium and said she would refuse to eat until she was given a rise for her salary . and we had to ask the principal to interfere even after the class and to pull her up.

PS ; sometimes you take me to be nigerian (full of condesension), somtimes you take me to be pakistani( with more contempt), and most times you talk to me the way a pajeet is supposed to talk to a chinese ( groveling , begruntled, jealous and hateful ) . look at the last paragraph of your comment , you succeed mixing all my 3 pressumed nationalities in 1 . you dont even know what you are speaking!

The way Mao had made your country like Afghanistan, you wouldn't even have been existing today without sucking on US (which you think your competitor is today

my country ? afganistan ? am i pakiatani ? or i am african with my african country allying with china in 1960s? Mao has never interfered other countries. it is Xi who told us chinese to go out and take away your oil, gas,minerals,and exploit your cheap labors. my grandfather generation fighting japs and routing national party army to taiwan. my father generation been through culture revolution and reform and open policy and being the first enterpreneurs .my generation is lying on the laureat and enjoy the epitome of the reform and open policy which is beltroad invasion. we economically and sometimes carnally penetrate you weaklings from behind and cook you strung in the skewers on the fire and make the fat juice roll down . as to my next generation, they are born with golden spoon in the mouth. my niece is 12 years old , she is already 173cm tall. they will sweep all olympic medals and Nobel prizes away , and in 20 years, the moon chinese will come from this "新新人类" ( new new generation).,, if you indian fail to compete with my generation, you are doomed to be crushed by my next. they dont give a shiet to foreign countries. and their intelligence can afford that. even we close the gate, the new new generation will be the only human race that can do something. i can live to see that day , when the world is speaking chinese and begging china not to close its gate . i have a hope, and you indian have only a masturbating daydream.

adam bridge

on my way to mumbai in unreserved train

pakistan border

open defecation under the iconic bridge in kolkata. look at that squatting man behind me. all tge feces on the ground

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2022
Goel:

Still besides the countries of far west and far east, all other countries lie far behind India in terms of tech and income growths.

You clearly don't know shit about India's trade volume, trade partners and relations of ancient India with Kingdom of Goryeo then.

Russia was always just a partner of India who was an enemy before and after Indo-Soviet treaty of friendship (1969-89). It anyway yet doesn't matter what someone thinks about India enemy. Their economy is shit.
And if it matters for you that what a sweatshop worker who wastes his salary in bar every evening, even you are not worthy of attention.

Neither Indians take up rallies and play victim for racist words nor Africans govern western business houses unlike Indians do.

So, whatever you're writing is garbage. Trying to be racist (because you are so incompetent and have zero knowledge or argument) and crying about racism yada yada he said is a sign of losers. So are you.

Last time I checked, most Indians abroad work in highly paid and administrative jobs.

Middle-east Muslims can't even drill out their own oil and nearly no scientific input to world. At governmental levels, their governments are more friendly to India than their Islamic brothers. Since they know their wealth is short-lived.

Indian businessmen are hated in Latin America, just like Africa for their hegemony.

Is that best the COVID spitting, small-eyed, human foetus and urine boiled egg eating chinky can come up with?cheesy
What do you think how Chinese are seen around? Yellow and ugly disease spreading savages who can eat anything.
Come on, try hard.

If you think that Pakistan as a country has something to make anyone jealous, you are so real of a clown.

Indeed China made US its sugar dady after Sino-Soviet split and got so much from US during Clinton rule. But what Pak has? 70% of population born with cousin marriage? They haven't counted their population since 1980, don't know their poor rich toilet less population, are taking loans to pay old loans and loans to pay interest to pay other loans, have defaulted and bailed out 22 times in just 50 years.
Has not produced a motorcycle engine since independence, when building nuclear reactors, they literally imported everything, even magnets from China, are selling girls to Chinese businessmen, have women literacy below 50% and so forth.

2020 West tibet conflict , PLA helped indian captives back to india

200+ indian soilders captured by china in 2020 while your we

out of humanity,chinese soldiers checked the life syptoms of the indian captives , 2020

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

malta taci driver job , indian chanel on YouTube with 1.37 million views ! come on, malta has only 0.13million population .

crazy shiethole dweller indian.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

thief indian ! shamelessly steal china samples and copy.! and you are even proud of this behavior and even make a movie of it !

this man , penniless, had a "good" idea of how to. start business from scratch, he just called a big firm and cheated its samples out of it.

at first, i was quite enjoying this movie until this guy makes this action.!

in chiNa we have a saying " the quamtity of products an indian customer asks for is the sample quantity, he gets them and he runs away "

copycat india.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Nelson500000: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Read Below

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

go see how servile you indian are to russia. a funny pathetic dog between West and East.

see how lunatic "patriotic" india say "china, japan, mexico.....all beg india " . and how we the world laugh at you india

see how superpower india is fvcked by bangladesh !

wion chanel, my favorite india media chanel. best fun provider ! joker indian . pls know yourselves, will you ? said by Socrate .

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 4:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Goel:

read this fvcking pajeet writer, a caucasian wannabe ridicule the african race ! hahahahhh ! imagine how we chinese think of this book ? you are shameless and inferior, indian !

check the second book a pajeet china hand living in china for 11 years while still parroting the West spiel. full of jealousy, angst and despare ! you are at the bottom , you can never study china from above. loser indian.

check the 1967 , what a bollywood scenario ! pathetic pajeet. chinese were defeated by you . you indian refrained from retaliation like a gentleman before you finally gave a fatal hit to the chinese and suddenly win the war. you pajeet are great novelists !

read this oxford educated indian writer, adiga avand. at least , he is honest and saying some truth of india.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 3:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

1 see this eye opener of the narrative of world"s biggest slum, mumbai slum. how slum queen collects money from politician and bullies ppl to vote , how young kids pick rubbish in daytime and sleep on ground , how girls are hiding in toilet asylum to talk and avoid harrassment, how cops even extort money from these slum dwelkers, and how they die a long and painful death. this is your freedom and democracy. with the mumbai airport nearby that brings westerners and chinese to india.

2 this book is written by a nepali writer. see how positive he describe china"s impact in nepal. he only uses 1 chapter to sympayhize with india you are irrelavant before china.

3 read this book, see how NE ppl suffer from india proper, and how they rebel and hate you.

4, although this book is a light satiric novel , you still can see the injustice and pain inflicted on muslim ppl in india.

i have read more than 800 books, chinese and english. more than 30 are about india and/or written by indian writers. although you are not as important .a country as china , you definitely are an attention seeker with wordy english words. i will introduce more books to you next time. india is really a sorry ash country.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 5:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

you indian serious no idea how we chinese are disgusted by you. it has nothing to do with borderline or communist. we simply despise all poor, stupid. lazy, dishonest ones. and you indian and all third world colonies can never change the slave mentality for ever.

i was born in 1980s. my generation still nurse some sympathy with india. but, for my next generation, they dont care anything from india.

our textbooks have only 2 sentencea of india. and 1962 war was not even mentioned. that is too frivolous in our history.

as i said, you indian have only 3 types in china. the medical students who enjoy the CCP scholarship, the traders who only order the samples and disappear with the samples, the yoga teachers who seduce the innocent girls in order to get a green card. and , you expect us to respect you as an equal ?

you indian need to be humble and know your real international status. and then you need to boldly address your social problems, and you also need a strong patriotic spirit for the 1.4 billion indian to unite together to solve the problems. however, you are scattering sands, your patriotism only appears when hating china and muslim. and you do not have any brave critics. indian only like praises. in your so called diverse and democratic india, you do not hear a jarring different voice that criticises india's whole culture and history ( in china, we have Lu Xun, the most famous writer and critic that has overthrown china's 2000 years feudal Confucius cultural dominance ) . what is most pathetic for india is, india does not even realize it is one of the worst states in the world today. since you say you are good, then we just give your words the face value and also say you are good. but as to whether you are good or not, you know it better. we dont care.

you indian really need to keep a low profile and learn a lot from china, since china is the only possible teacher to india, both having a large population. i dont mean you speak chinese, adopt communist and use chopsticks. these are all superficial things. you india need to study the spirit of chinese culture, the essence that makes chinese chinese. and not from the perspective of another culture, say, the westerners.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 2:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

what makes you think india is better than africa?

1 india street in varanassi, rude drivers, lots of indian are limp with missing toes

2 india bullet train, for daredevils

3 nigeria, a random shot in lagos

4 nigeria train tracks. the newly finished track is way better than this one, from lagos to ibadan, by the chinese companies

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 2:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

more photos to give you a reality check

1 india devil train

2 bullet train in china

3 phone shop in lagos, nigeria

4 a friends house in igbesa town , nigeria. way better than your mumbai slums.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

it is hilarious. a rotating playground thing fell down and hurt 50 indian ppl, who intended to take it to enjoy a fake suicide drop. now, they know the real suicide feeling.

look at your indian's comments in the youtube vids.

"i know things like this happen in india and other asian countries". No. it only happens in shithole india. this is made in india.

"in japan, they will pay a lot ". first of all, this funny dropping will never happen in japan. so, never mind how much they will pay. you indian are living in a cave. you can only assume what happens in other countries by what happens in your india. by your logic, india is poor, so, indian eat one chicken each weak. chinese are 6 times richer, so, chinese eat 6 chickens each weak. you are fcking dumb. that is why you indian always think india is only slightly behind china. because , what you know is just some statistic numbers. you know nothing of what these numbers entail. so, it is simple to say, yeah, china is 19 T, india is 3T,.and then thrug the shoulders, and say a "Jay Hind". what is the big deal? we indian use 1 toilet paper per month, chinese use 6. but, why the FVck chinese will use 6? they will use the money to improve the quality of the toilet tissues. you never heard any chinese will get anus infection or scratched by low quality toilet paper. anyway you indian have never seen a roll of standard quality toilet paper used by the chinese. you can only "whiten" made in india paper to 6 times more and "lessen" the straw stalks to one sixth. but, no. the way chinese make their toilet paper is totally different from you indian. no comparison. dont try to understand china. because you simply cant.

BTW, i am happy 50 indian got wounded in this happy case. although your india made rotating tower is a crap , i am amazed it can hold 50 ppl. that is still something.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

why chinese companies do not invest in india?

look at how you indian corrupted government treat our companies. to seize xiaomi assets and vivo profits!

it is common in africa too. almost each chinese company has been extorted in africa. excuses are many and creative. chinese are visa overstayers, racists, gender discrimination when recruiting.... the most adopted way is to say so and so chinese company fails to providr some bullshit paperwork, such as healthy drinking water permit, regular houseware cleaning project report..... i have been working in africa for 2 years. i dont even remember all these shit. because they were too many that i was numb. the only thing i know is, to fish a bottle of fake Jhonny Walker wine from the stash room and borrow 50 dollars from the accoutant and listen to the bullshit tirade from the nigerian government inspectors patiently for a while.

i guess nigeria corruption is a 2 class gale, while india corruption is 12 class storm. you guys even dare extort money from xiaomi?

in any financially free country, such as china and france, investors are allowed to take away their profits free! when we chinese investors went to india, india government agreed with a stipulated contract to lease land to chinese. but after chinese built the factory and hired local workers and most importantly, cultivated the india market, to make xiaomi well known in india, after all these efforts, some lazy and greedy high rank officials wanted to change the contact. anyway, we are in your country, the laws and rules are made by you. you can simply change the law that any foreign company should pay tax with the tariff rate changed from 5 percent to 10 percent.

it is a blatant robbery. it is how in 1950s the chinese communist treatec those "patriotic capitalists" who finally fled to taiwan and HK.

interesting thing is, do you think china is the only victim? because china is an enemy? hell no . greed and corruption is blind to the nationalities. Skorea and japan are 2 biggest suckers. because they invest more and being fleeced more.

but why they still invest? not because
their democratic factory owners love india. but because they are more risky . in any financially unsafe country, investment is an art, a gamble. the more you invest, the more possible you will lose , although the if you win you times more.

and most chinese choose to invest in china, we dont have money to gamble in shithole ubstable india.

probably your media never told you how foxcomm, the taiwan company OEMed for apple phones was trashed by indian workers because of a "sex scandal" but acttually because the local workers were treated like pigs without overtime salary .

another reason is, we china have a very strong industrial proccesing ability. we dont need to build factories in india to be close to the consumer market. we simply make the things in china and sell to you.

and, FDI is not restricted to factories. look at your so called unicorn IT companies, each single one has big chinese shareholders and even direct technology support from the chinese IT giants.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by Melonsmasher: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
OP where is it stated on the Twitter post that it was a Nigerian?
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 3:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Goel:

1. i reread this esoteric paragraph for dozens of times. at first i thought you were so dumb as to mistake my nationality. but now i finally get your point.

2. why it took me, IQ 125, such a long time to understand words written by an IQ 82? because a guy using toilet paper everyday will never imagine there are some guys never use them for one day. even Einstein fails to calculate how many guys an indian train can take, those on the top,and those hanging out,

3. euphemistically, you indian and african have colonial mentality. you are still stuck in 19th century. maybe you realize this , but you pretend to be defiant. or you are innocently cant give a name to it , but your basis of thoughts is built on this mentality. that is why we chinese never understand you. in chinese stereotype , indian are freakish and bizzare. and we dont have patience to understand the reason.

4. a colonial mentality means, everything a colored guy has is given by the whites. of course , a slave or a coolie relies on his master or sahib. even the sahibs give them independence,they still miss the sahibs. anyway, indian fared better under the british rules. when queen died , your media gave detailed reports , while in china we didnt know she was dead and we didnt care.

5. according to your slave mentality , HK is rich , because the brits allow it to be. china is a "competitor" of america because america allows china to be.

6. beggar indian, listen carefully, there are no free lunches in the world, let alone free lunches from a country that hates you. if chinese should thank america, why not you indian thank china?

7. IQ 82. dont you see the logic contradiction right here? how can america beget another country that is stronger and richer than it? of course you say, china is not richer and stronger. than keep my words in mind and anawer me 10 years later.

8. every other thoughts and daily behavior of the colonies are more or less revolving around this slave or coolie mentality. i have never heard any ppl in the world , except african and indian, complain the "cheap and flimsy" chinese products. you two have more similarities than differences. both are english language worshippers. you should see how smug an african is when he finds a chance to point out the grammar error by a chinese. and both of you are dying for white countries' green card, although you two are living abundantly in china like pests and trying to marry a chinese in order to get a "right" to stay on. but you just keep quiet about this,

9. you guys are subhumans with atavistic mindsets now and again while your bodies , which are living in the 21st century, fall to china automatically. so, a bizzare freakish ppl are born. they never talk about china in a reverred way while they jump like kids when they get a chinese visa. they always laugh at china's cheap universities attended by their medical students but when a few chinese exchange students go to study in india, these ppl will say "why they come! they have best schools in china. these are chinese spies". and these colonial mentality guys will feel confused when they see whites come to china to study, how can the whites treat chinese as teachers! that makes indian "the student of student" of china. unacceptable. the whites allows chinese to trespass. or chinese spend tons of money to buy the white ppl's favor. and imagine a third world shit, eating chinese food ravernously while spluttering of french truffles they never have seen.

10. actually , i did not even know these funny thoughts based on inferiority complex and colonial mentality , before i bought a VPN and check out the "world opinions" about china. if you dont understand, you are doomed to be fvcked by china. no one gives you free lunch, be you democratic or aryan whites.

check these vids on youtube. chinese are forced to say they like india. or their opinions are forcefully twisted to be understood as india friendly. you guys are starved to have international praises. whenever it is "india VS
china/muslim/arabs ", there are tons of indian pretend to be foreigners and say "indonesia/peru/rwanda/..... loves india". some indian even pretend to be a chinese and say india is great. on the contrary, sometimes, a real chinese will check out indian vids and leave remarks such as "india is healthy and hygienic" (a well known sarcastic meme on chinese intermet), but you dumb pajeet just jump to the "praise " from a real chinese and say "thank you , china is great TOO". hahahahhhhh. you serious how the world views you.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Goel:

Come on, try hard.

"BJP is tacking the secret caste system among muslim " ?

are you shitting me? there is no caste system among muslim societies. heard of caste in chinese muslim? turkey muslim? indonesia muslim? all these countries are civilized.

caste system only exists in india. precisely speaking, the hindist population. even if there is a caste system among muslim ppl, these must be indian muslim, who are influenced by the bad habits of the major population.

and BTW, china has only 8 million xinjiang muslim( the HUI muslim have 20 million, but they are asian race, not the caucasian xinjiang guys, so they dont give a shit to the west whites ), while india has 260 million. you had better really get down to solve your problem by befriending muslim, instead of incurring their anger.

want to crack down muslim by smearing that they have caste system and need helps from hindists? it sounds like china needs india to help it to build toilets , or a globe trotting chinese listens to the gibberrish of the grounded indian ( whose passport never allow him to flee india ) to say how china is freedomless.

your india is always our chinese's best entertainer.

photo 1 BJP claims.

photo 2 to 4 an innocent chinese girl traveling alone in india train, was harrassed by some pajeets who spoke horrible but confident english, and finally she was trapped, baffled, and seduced to say "'china has no freedom". i hope she is still safe. as a man, when i traveled in india, i dare not take the night train. can a freedomless country,china, contribute such a intrepid globe trotter who dare communicate with the inferiors as if nothing awry? only the most civilized ppl can do it, the spunk, the curiosity to make contact, the humbleness even before the inferiors, and the confidence. she does not need to think of freedom all the time, just like a healthy person does not realize he is healthy until he is sick. only you indian shit are so sensitive about freedom, because you dont have. we chinese go to india free and snap photos of you like animals in the zoo. when you say we dont have freedom, we are confused and we just half heartedly say we dont have.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by PaNnamdi: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Patrioticman007:
We the citizens of Nigeria, have rejected & donated the criminals for medical research India.
Try and brush your teeth and tongue very well.you have mouth odour.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Goel:

chinese are starving during zero covid control period,while indian expats are enjoying free grocery from CCP during lockdown.

that is what i have told you, CCP loves indian, but chinese hate you. it is totally contrary to your "'common sense" which is CCP hates india while "innocent" chinese are friendly to indian.

we are not "innocent". we clearly remember the chinese student girl raped and killed by her indian classmate, the indian drug dealer napped together with the african dealers by the police, the smelly indian sitting in the buses. we dont hate you brcause you are democratic. most chinese dont even know the name of india capital. the only way we see how bad you are, is from the real indian living in china.

CCP indeed treat you indian pretty nice. for example, indian students enjoy single AC dorm room with free electricity bill (it alone is more than an average indian's income), while chinese students are living 4 in 1 fanned room. and the scholarship percentage for indian is 80percent (if he is not a total idiot, he will get it ) . no wonder you guys rush to china to study not because of the world ranking of the chinese universities , but because china is "'cheap".

fck you, indian. disgrace of human race. get out of china. no free food, you are a vermin, but you are a pet of CCP. shame of you.

photo 1 chinese starve in lockdown

photo 2 and 3, indian expats (this vlogger called "vinod" and he likes shooting villages,the cheapest street food in china, and say how untasty chinese food is, how small the difference between india and china , just in order to catch indian viewers' attention ) collecting free food materials from CCP, during lockdown.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Peddler Stabs Police During Arrest In India by igbesachick: 4:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Goel:

blackness revealed , niggerness revealed. your Modi going to UK to attend the queen's funeral.

5 weeks ago, Modi was attending QUAD meeting, 4 weeks ago, G7, 3 weeks ago, BRICS, 2 weeks ago, shanghai Corperation organization, and now india's mother' funeral.

what a great straddler!

you dont need to be such an ass kisser, to "ally" with this or that, if china is not always shitting on your head and pressing your face on the ground. you india are so afraid of china that you need every country to be your "ally ".

save Modi's plane fuel money and build some toilets. the only way to make india safe is to let chinese fvck you. if chinese are happy, if you india can serve your husband happy, you byatch dont need any wild cats.

no wild cats can save your ass if china wants to beat you, no matter how many bows you bow to the queen .

but, anyway, UK has given drmocracy and english and some basic industries and railways to india, you indeed need to thank UK.

hope your indian students will show grattitude to their chinese universities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serial Thief Caught In Nnewi, Tied Up (Photo, Video) / Girl Kidnapped In Satellite Town, Lagos (photos) / Baby Found Abandoned In Church Bathroom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 284
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.