Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) (66673 Views)

Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto / Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nonsense.. who knows how many wild animals the girl done fvck? Kenyans that can fvck anything undecided
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by portplus: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ruto talk wetin dey im mind! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Safemoon: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kenya VP know Igbos as rugged men.unbendable unbelievably tough .

that's why he gladly and happy gave out his beloved daughter so he can have an Igbo grand son.what a lucky and wise man the vp is.

4 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Later Nigerians will come and tell you how a small wedding is sophisticated and ensures the marriage will be great.

Poverty in the land and minds.

1 Like

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Cherez: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:
Well it looks like nobody encounters an igbo man and has a good tale/experience to tell south Africans, Indians n Cambodians to mention but a few can shed more light

We sef wey we dey gada stay with them for same country sef dey chop am back to back. The only thing good bout igbo men be say either good or bad dem sabi take care of their wives

You wey be god go carry world cup
Wetin make una name never show for guineas book of records?
Yo
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Rikkely: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Your hate for igbos is too much and it will consume soon you if you continue this path
I hardly comment here but you very disgusting being, change your way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by PoloG: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
The girl no even fine .....abi na because na vp daughter?
Kenyans no dey fine

1 Like

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Believe it or not,naija guys are the real nigga of Africa ! Anywhere you go in Africa,south or east,dem girls just wanna bang us ! Won ma n fo shaaa ni ! I remember those years in downtown Nairobi........hmm,it is well !

2 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
If not that your IQ is below 70 you would have realised that the young man is an evidence of the folly of your belief.
All the men in Kenya and the VPs daughter chooses to marry an Igbo.

Perhaps she saw someone from your tribe but he was useless so she dumped him.

Kandeed:
Well it looks like nobody encounters an igbo man and has a good tale/experience to tell south Africans, Indians n Cambodians to mention but a few can shed more light

We sef wey we dey gada stay with them for same country sef dey chop am back to back. The only thing good bout igbo men be say either good or bad dem sabi take care of their wives

3 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by wizod(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Here in Stavanger, Norway, their girls loves us so much dat we're d one bragging for them. Ask my Scandinavian babe Veronika Tobbiassen she will tell u dat I'm d only sugar in her tea.

1 Like

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Kandeed: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
VULCAN:
If not that your IQ is below 70 you would have realised that the young man is an evidence of the folly of your belief.
All the men in Kenya and the VPs daughter chooses to marry an Igbo.

Perhaps she saw someone from your tribe but he was useless so she dumped him.

She'll soon be strapped with drugs enroute Cambodia. quote me

1 Like

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Macgyver1: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbo Amaka. Umu nna ekene'm unu.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Las las na to go outside ur home go marry!
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by NSK4U(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Glamour...... it's a thing of class
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by fof1: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:

Very Good Once Exit that will astonish You. When You meet Such,they Wipe Away ur Grief of the Neg.tales held. We are more with Grace than d Once than Spoil d Names.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by EM123: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
It is much more difficult when you are giving your daughter to Igbos," said Ruto amid laughter from the crowd.

He continued: "Because when I first met Alex I told him a story of a guy called Chinedu who gave us a lot of trouble and I was told that man was an Igbo.

"So you can understand…this Chinedu fellow gave us so much trouble that we deported him to Nigeria and when we deported him he refused to get out of the aeroplane in Lagos for two days. Even after leaving him there, we found him in Kenya."

Biafra don cast !
who go come nigeria say him no go run go back to where him from come, even cow wey ekiti state government import come nigeria won run go back to usa.

3 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Funny man, I wish them a successful marriage.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by caracas: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tetehjewels:
See how our people who went ahead of us are spoiling our name and chances in other countries due to their wayward nature.

Imagine the mindset of a Kenyan to a Nigerian and more especially to Igbos. We no dey hear word eh.

Chai
Yet he gave his daughter to him
Reminds me of how in Lagos a Yoruba landlord announced to all his agents that he does not want an Igbo as his tenant, but las las na beg e beg igbos to come take him house.
Igbos are blessed.... Like them or hate them you just can't do without them.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Kingzjayzee: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
So this is what happened. The lady tasted his gbola for the first time and she's like "this is my last bus stop. We die here today.'' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by DigitB: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbo men are gold.

Igbo's semen produce seeds of greatness.

The Kenyan vp's daughter has joined the league of luckiest women on earth.

Igbo Amaka!

5 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Crazy Prophet grin grin

Gandollaar ChoCho54 coman c cheesy
He is a false prophet. He acknowledged that himself. Why are you feeling funky? Alapatinrin!
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by allcomage: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:
Igbos don cast,.them don dey Sabi them by tribe an names all over the world grin
Let's organise referendum for them so they can have their own country and leave Nigeria for us.

1 Like

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by gettingdol: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
When you marry a good woman vs when you marry a bad one�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ybn46pVmg
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Nature8(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more Kenyan girls trooping to the south east in search of husbands, I see Igbos marrying them easily because of their cheap bride price, I see Igbo girls growing old in their parents house cos most men can't afford to waste money on them in the name of marriage when they're not even virgins in the first place.

This I have seen.

cheesy
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Gaddafih001(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Frankyboy1:
The Igbo race is known all over the wrld for their quest to get rich at all cost, that is why you hear slogans like get rich or die trying,nd they mean every inch of that evil slangs,in Australia you would be asked specifically by any lady you re wooing, are you Igbo? If yes, the ladies run away, because they know you are with them only for money and papers, so this VP fear is justified, I pray the groom proves him wrong
And your brothers that comes back with granny’s with no jaws do it for love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Gaddafih001(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
fof1:

Very Good Once Exit that will astonish You. When You meet Such,they Wipe Away ur Grief of the Neg.tales held. We are more with Grace than d Once than Spoil d Names.
As long as an Igbo man is not dragging my ancestral land with me but came to render services, I welcome him peacefully.
As long as he will take good care of my daughter, I welcome him peacefully.
Nigerians should do a poll between Igbos and Fulani who they prefer to stay in their vicinity..
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by annyz: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
"It's Difficult Giving Away Your Daughter To Nigerians" - Kenyan VP

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/photos-it-s-difficult-giving-away-your-daughter-to-nigerians-keny?xg_source=twitter

Congratulations Dr. Alex Ezenagu of Igbo land.

Please stay there and don't visit your father land for now okay?

Please use your tongue and count your teeth and you will decode what I meant.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Chigold101(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:

Yes o

But the end of the story is that he told his daughter to submit to her Igbo husband...

You can face the next rail line... And help yourself

2 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
May God bless their union, Amen!
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by blues234: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=EM123 post=102271855]who go come nigeria say him no go run go back to where him from come, even cow wey ekiti state government import come nigeria won run go back to usa.[/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by CryptoRepublic1: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
The man is a crazy guy,why don't you tell us the full gist about chinedu?Why don't you tell the world how you and your fellow Kenyians stole over $2m from chinedu?

Nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / "He embodies France's decay" - Damien Tarel who slapped Macron Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.