Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) (66293 Views)

Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto / Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
This is to say we are real, hard and tough
We ain't no pussy asss niggarrrz...

If a baby girl knows you are tough and hard...they stick to you like glue....
That is what the Kenyan's vp daughter is doing right now...

Even one of my uncle in Georgia abi na Texas....that is how one Zimbabwe girl stick to his ass...they are married now with two kids....
We are are the real niggarrrrs of Africa...let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors called Ghana, Cameroon, Benin Republic and south Africa can hear it....moda fuckkkers
Instead you to tell your fellow foolish citizens to have a change of attitude you are here talking nonsense I think you and the Fools that liked your comments needs locked away for life because it is animals like you guys that are giving this country a bad. Nappy headed idiot.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2021
wizod:
Here in Stavanger, Norway, their girls loves us so much dat we're d one bragging for them. Ask my Scandinavian babe Veronika Tobbiassen she will tell u dat I'm d only sugar in her tea.

Hahaha, u dey find local clients
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool confam Igbo man not like that troublesome/lunatic CHINEDU the VP tell the world about.The Useless fl@thead PIGZ back home are killing their brotha in Police,Army/civilian.The pathetic Nutz online dey rejoice over the killing.God bless U Dr Alexander EZENAGU cool.We responsible Igbo rejoice with u wink

You are a poor man

Even the Vice President Sabi the type of CRIMINALS IPOB yweet be.See finishing.Spit on CHINEDU sad sad
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2021
cool it is better to be a poor man than a DRUG transporter .It is better to sleep under bridge and experience peace of mind than Prison (destination of useless boy like u)..A good name is beta than riches.Use Ur fl@thead well.[quote author=AFRICANJAMAICA post=102288221][/quote]
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by ykgenius14(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2021
am getting married to a Kenyan lady too, love her so much wish me luck.. but i be Yoruba man ooo. imagining what her father will say too, cos this whole Naija don cast...
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by HRMK: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2021
i guess this ruto is aware of the activities of ipob/esn disguising as unknown gunmen?he shuld warn the dtr/hubby to stay away from south east and south south,ie if they want to stay alive!
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by membranus: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
Anogo lie, e shock me... shocked shocked shocked

Eeyah, sorry o.

Go and see your dokita.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Konquest: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
"It's Difficult Giving Away Your Daughter To Nigerians" - Kenyan VP

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/photos-it-s-difficult-giving-away-your-daughter-to-nigerians-keny?xg_source=twitter
Crazy! The heck, bad
PR...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.