Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) (66288 Views)

Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto / Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Ghast12: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Trap
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by molbic(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Well Dr Ezenagu is a professor in Saudi Arabia while the said chinedu's case happened during Obasanjo's time you can check it out on YouTube , Thank God we have a president like Obasanjo then not like a dead president like buhari .Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by miraculousGod(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kenyan girls like Nigerian men cos most Nigerian men I'm Kenya are rich
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
This is to say we are real, hard and tough
We ain't no pussy asss niggarrrz...

If a baby girl knows you are tough and hard...they stick to you like glue....
That is what the Kenyan's vp daughter is doing right now...

Even one of my uncle in Georgia abi na Texas....that is how one Zimbabwe girl stick to his ass...they are married now with two kids....
We are are the real niggarrrrs of Africa...let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors called Ghana, Cameroon, Benin Republic and south Africa can hear it....moda fuckkkers

This guy na real terrorist.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Ever8090: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
allcomage:

Let's organise referendum for them so they can have their own country and leave Nigeria for us.
no..let them leave other parts of the country and go back to their half plot of erosion ravaged red mud region first before we organise referendum for them.
As long as they are still spread all over the country we won't take them serious...
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:
Well it looks like nobody encounters an igbo man and has a good tale/experience to tell south Africans, Indians n Cambodians to mention but a few can shed more light

We sef wey we dey gada stay with them for same country sef dey chop am back to back. The only thing good bout igbo men be say either good or bad dem sabi take care of their wives
U talk true
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by mystery22: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:
Well it looks like nobody encounters an igbo man and has a good tale/experience to tell south Africans, Indians n Cambodians to mention but a few can shed more light

We sef wey we dey gada stay with them for same country sef dey chop am back to back. The only thing good bout igbo men be say either good or bad dem sabi take care of their wives
fulani herdsmen why not allow igbos go.. parasites..
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by SolarEdge: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Keep quiet

Tired of epileptic power supply? We can guarantee you uninterrupted power supply with our smart technology via SOLAR POWER
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Chinedu,see wetin you cause
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
EM123:
who go come nigeria say him no go run go back to where him from come, even cow wey ekiti state government import come nigeria won run go back to usa.

Who go come biafra or Nigeria?

Stop mixing things..
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Lorechino(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Even one of my uncle in Georgia abi na Texas....that is how one Zimbabwe girl stick to his ass...they are married now with two kids....
We are are the real niggarrrrs of Africa...let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors called Ghana, Cameroon, Benin Republic and south Africa can hear it....moda fuckkkers

Following u though

But knowing ur fellow igbo today give me more Joy n confidence
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by ykgenius14(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
MY FIANCEE IS KENYAN TOO.. LOVE HER SO MUCH. I BE YORUBA SHA.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Jsaviour(f): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more Kenyan girls trooping to the south east in search of husbands, I see Igbos marrying them easily because of their cheap bride price, I see Igbo girls growing old in their parents house cos most men can't afford to waste money on them in the name of marriage when they're not even virgins in the first place.

This I have seen.

Nairalanders are funny grin grin grin

Fake prophet
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Jsaviour(f): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
I Southeasterners always disgracing us on global stage

Let them go kwanu so that they will stop disgracing you but you said no.

They will keep disgracing you until all Nigerians can't even step outside Nigeria.

Better you guys let them go now!! cool cool cool

Somebody is disgracing you but you rather die than let them go so they can stop disgracing you.

Make it make sense nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Cnach: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Y u come dey hide dey talk am nah, shout am make everybody hear.
O nwero, anyi ga na apia oku ebelile..so na nke oma.
If Ibos are not tough u for no see them for Nigeria map by now

2 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Very soon the whole world will be aiming to marrying Biafrans... Congratulations Ada Biafra.

Nigerian government led by impostor Buhari has declared war against the parents and siblings of Kenyan Vice President's wife in the Eastern contraption called nigeria.

Biafrans keep multiplying by the power of Chukwu Okike Abiama Abasi.

2 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Donca: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good
IGBO amaka
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool confam Igbo man not like that troublesome/lunatic CHINEDU the VP tell the world about.The Useless fl@thead PIGZ back home are killing their brotha in Police,Army/civilian.The pathetic Nutz online dey rejoice over the killing.God bless U Dr Alexander EZENAGU cool.We responsible Igbo rejoice with u wink

Even the Vice President Sabi the type of CRIMINALS IPOB yweet be.See finishing.Spit on CHINEDU sad sad

Watch the Chinedu story here. It wasn't as simple as the VP put it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl65zphS3fg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnT1xqErQps
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by vicfajeze: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:

bad blood
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2021
Kandeed:

Otu Gbawa Nne gi...
It is well my guy .
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more Kenyan girls trooping to the south east in search of husbands, I see Igbos marrying them easily because of their cheap bride price, I see Igbo girls growing old in their parents house cos most men can't afford to waste money on them in the name of marriage when they're not even virgins in the first place.

This I have seen.

Your first ever correct prophecy..
grin grin grin
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by tabisegroup(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died shocked
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 1:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Lol
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 1:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Lol!!!
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by TheArrowhead(m): 3:23am On Jun 02, 2021
molbic:
Well Dr Ezenagu is a professor in Saudi Arabia while the said chinedu's case happened during Obasanjo's time you can check it out on YouTube , Thank God we have a president like Obasanjo then not like a dead president like buhari .Igbo Amaka

Not true...Chinedu was deported in 2015!!
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 4:25am On Jun 02, 2021
fatymore:
go.joor
eyaaaaaa! fatymore is very broke
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by bukarolz: 4:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Maybe your bigoted broda told ya about Australia. The problem Nigerians get for Australia be you people in particular ganging up against Igbo race. We rolling and you can't catch us.
We are predictable unlike you berebes.

Frankyboy1:
The Igbo race is known all over the wrld for their quest to get rich at all cost, that is why you hear slogans like get rich or die trying,nd they mean every inch of that evil slangs,in Australia you would be asked specifically by any lady you re wooing, are you Igbo? If yes, the ladies run away, because they know you are with them only for money and papers, so this VP fear is justified, I pray the groom proves him wrong
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by gwinaB(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2021
The best part "Even after leaving him there, we found him in Kenya."
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2021
So na one Chinedu cast Biafra, Mumu; it's even more surprising that 127 folks are as stupid as you're by liking your comment, a lot of stupid people here.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Iykoto86(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2021
Kandeed:

this guy,waiting we do naa.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Kandeed:

you cant even compose common english properly. Stay away from me

Dirty generation grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.