Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (18947 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by oyewolejos(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

You really want me to shred such a moooronic statement?  grin grin grin grin grin

When you get to the gates of Heaven on Judgement day and you see Jesus and Mohammed sitting on either side of God and me on his lap, you will understand.  grin

In your deluded mind
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

I know. grin grin grin grin grin

That is why I reply with one word: "Cretin".

Gutless goats. grin grin grin

Fayemi, out of all people, has no excuse for failing considering his background.

Education and strategy are not the same thing. Fayemi needs strategy right now. Ekiti has been so indebted by past politicians. It's picking up at the expected pace (slowly)
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2011
oyewolejos:

In your deluded mind

Mmh!

Another doubting Thomas!

I pity you.

chamber2:

Don't mind the nihilist. He feels he can attract sympathy by posting crap.

I am your Alpha and what?

Say it NOW: Omega

Not the wrist watch o! grin

Ileke-IdI:

Education and strategy are not the same thing. Fayemi needs strategy right now. Ekiti has been so indebted by past politicians. It's picking up at the expected pace (slowly)

He is supposedly a kind of "Development Strategist".

Hence he is the answer.  grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2011

Please tell him. This guy is brainwashed. What is the correlation between one's educational attainment and leadership performances? Education only conditions your mind to think in certain direction and cannot on its own be used as a measure of leadership performances.

He even stated that Adams oshomole is NOT well educated why Sullivan Chime is educated. I wonder what your elite school taught you education means.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

Please tell him. This guy is brainwashed. What is the correlation between one's educational attainment and leadership performances? Education only conditions your mind to think in certain direction and cannot on its own be used as a measure of leadership performances.

He even stated that Adams oshomole is NOT well educated why Sullivan Chime is educated. I wonder what your elite school taught you education means.

Omugor with low thinking! grin grin grin grin

You really think you have found an attack angle? grin grin grin

There is no correlation between education attainment and leadership performances?

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lawd! Mr MBA candidate. grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2011
What is the correlation between one's educational attainment and leadership performances?

I think this should be a question for you?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2011
Top notch
Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)
LLB Law (Uniben)
Highest occupational achievement: Managing Partner (K.O. Tinubu & Company), SAN
ACN

Good
Adams Oshiomhole (Edo)
Economics and Industrial relations (Ruskin College), Candidate (National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies)
Highest occupational achievement: President (NLC)
ACN

Sullivan Chime (Enugu)
LLB Law (UNN)
Highest occupational achievement: Owner (Private legal practice)
PDP

Dr Mu’azu Aliyu (Niger)
BA Education (Bayero University) PhD Public Policy and Strategic Studies (University of Pittsburgh)
Highest occupational achievement: Career civil servant
PDP

So this is the much you could have done assuming your organisation sent you to present a case on this issue? I pity who is paying your salary.Elite education indeed.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

I think this should be a question for you?

You are a mooron!

I should waste my time showing a "MBA candidate" that there is a strong correlation between educational achievement and leadership performance as evident in the contrast between sane, progressive societies and third world countries?

You must be a cretin.

I told you the caliber of people I move with are way beyond your league. No wonder you throw stewpid adages.

chamber2:

So this is the much you could have done assuming your organisation sent you to present a case on this issue? I pity who is paying your salary.Elite education indeed.

You are reetarded!

What were you expecting? Assessment of emotional stability?  grin grin grin grin grin

I bet in your MBA class when they ask you "Discuss if BP was negligent in its activities in the Oil spill in the US Gulf?", you would say:

"S-cues me Sir, they must have been because there is no smoke without fire" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2011

I should waste my time showing a "MBA candidate" that there is a strong correlation between educational achievement and leadership performance as evident in the contrast between sane, progressive societies and third world countries?

I have seen why you cannot advance beyond your present condition.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

I have seen why you cannot advance beyond your present condition.

Explain to me how you intended to assess the governors' emotional stability. grin grin grin grin grin

Come on, humour us. grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by randyorton: 6:20pm On May 04, 2011
sagamumu,all u do on nl is fight other members.are the moderators not seeing all your crap. son of a monkey
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2011
Explain to me how you intended to assess the governors' emotional stability.

I will only refer you to a case. Read up what is going on in Imo state and the reactions of the incumbent regarding the Governorship seat and you will get your answer. There is even a recorded video on youtube on the aforementioned .
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2011
Explain to me how you intended to assess the governors' emotional stability.

Even with your so called elite education you do not still want to realise that there is a qualitative angle to assessing leadership performances?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by hercules07: 7:09pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite o ti to, eleyi ti poju now, you need to chill out for these people o, as per the post, some of the governors are not trying at all, Akpabio is building infrastructure without thinking about how it affects the common people. My fervent prayer is that the governors in the opposition parties (ACN, CPC and LP) perform beyond expectations.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite on odekwu

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by skelemba: 7:44pm On May 04, 2011
To know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. spread the word, Tell your friends and family on twitter.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe so you can be sure to stay intouch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

Even with your so called elite education you do not still want to realise that there is a qualitative angle to assessing leadership performances?

Cretin, I asked you how you intend to get your qualitative assessment for an online assessment.

Tell us how you will assess emotional stability. grin

chamber2:

I will only refer you to a case. Read up what is going on in Imo state and the reactions of the incumbent regarding the Governorship seat and you will get your answer. There is even a recorded video on youtube on the aforementioned .

No, don't refer me to a case.

Refer me to all cases and your methodology. Lets see you ratiocination.

You are doing MBA na. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 04, 2011
@Sagamite
You really should be able to do your own research.

Here is proof that crook Obj devalued Naira by 250% over his 8years in office angry

At a time of record high oil prices.

Why would he do so, if it was not to steal money from every Nigerians pocket  angry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_naira

1999    1 Dollar =   21.89 Naira
2005     1Dollar=  136.00 Naira

You can do the maths yourself

I got it wrong it is actually 520%  angry

And you say Obj is our best ever president?
This is why I am not bothering to even read your analysis of  Governors angry

Utter conjectural shyt chatting!

Ok, put your equations down let us see. Then explain how devaluing the naira aids in stealing money from everyone's pocket.

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2011
GenBuhari:

@Sagamite
You really should be able to do your own research.

Here is proof that crook Obj devalued Naira by 250% over his 8years in office angry

At a time of record high oil prices.

Why would he do so, if it was not to steal money from every Nigerians pocket  angry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_naira

1999    1 Dollar =   21.89 Naira
2005     1Dollar=  136.00 Naira

You can do the maths yourself

I got it wrong it is actually 520%  angry

And you say Obj is our best ever president?
This is why I am not bothering to even read your analysis of  Governors angry

Do you take drugs? Or you are dumb?

Go back to the link you provided and show us the exchange rate to the dollar in 1999, if you can find it.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Horus(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2011
randyorton:

[size=18pt]sagamumu,all u do on nl is fight other members.are the moderators not seeing all your crap. son of a monkey[/size]

I agree with you 100%
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2011
See dis guy sef!

I provide u a link and you insult me because are unable to read it /decipher the information shocked

I don't blame , I made a mistake by engaging u in conversation , I am leaving this thread angry

Sagamite:

Do you take drugs? Or you are dumb?

Go back to the link you provided and show us the exchange rate to the dollar in 1999, if you can find it.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by dani1luv: 9:40pm On May 04, 2011
huh?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by mkyusuf: 9:53pm On May 04, 2011
w
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by mkyusuf: 9:59pm On May 04, 2011
POster i dont think Rabiu Musa Kwankwoso of Kano State Is surposse to be in that category, He is known as an action Oriented Gorvernor, that also cares for the non Indigens in the state. He achieved alot during his first tenure. and his people love him dearly despite not given all the so called king makers in the state attention.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2011

You are doing MBA na.

So you truly want me to teach you how to undertake a complete analysis huh?Maybe you are the one paying my bills.If you are actually intelligent as you claim, you would have noticed that i started my post by commending your effort and thereafter recommended that you would have taken it a step further to make it more appealing.An analysis should consider all aspects of a situation, not a one sided approach.For instance, in your pros and cons, you stated that Oshomole is less educated why Chime is educated and i ask, on what basis did you make such assertion? I think these are simple questions that any analyst would gladly provide answers to, but you resorted to name calling and insults.This i consider a sign of weakness and immaturity.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

So you truly want me to teach you how to undertake a complete analysis huh?Maybe you are the one paying my bills.If you are actually intelligent as you claim, you would have noticed that i started my post by commending your effort and thereafter recommended that you would have taken it a step further to make it more appealing.An analysis should consider all aspects of a situation, not a one sided approach.For instance, in your pros and cons, you stated that Oshomole is less educated why Chime is educated and i ask, on what basis did you make such assertion? I think these are simple questions that any analyst would gladly provide answers to, but you resorted to name calling and insults.This i consider a sign of weakness and immaturity.

Teach me?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin

You?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AHHH!!!

YEE!!!

My belle o, my head o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, teach me how you would have "taken it a step further".

Start with the following:

chamber2:

1.Empathy   2. Humility   3. Sacrifice    4.Nobility

5. Humane  6. Conscience 

7.Conscious  8. emotional stability etc etc

What are the further steps you would take to assess that for each governor.

Oya teach.

That is just No. 1 o. No. 2 will be used to batter you.  grin

I am sure you will humour me and I will turn your head to suya.  grin

A low-quality "MBA candidate" that does not think there is a correlation between education and leadership performance wants to teach me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chei! I don suffer o. grin grin grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Horus(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

[size=19pt]Do you take drugs? Or you are dumb?[/size]

Is there a Moderator here?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2011
Horus:

Is there a Moderator here?

Horus, something dey bite you today? grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2011

Oya, teach me how you would have "taken it a step further".

Why my list is not exhaustive, i will try to give you a tip.

You could assign arbitrary numbers to each identified element which is believed to be of importance in assessing the success of a leader based of perceived attribute(s), including the ones you identified, on a scale of maybe 1- 4

1, could represent less of a quality, 2 moderate ,

After that, you tally each, and that could provide  basis for your conclusion and ranking.

On an item like Emotional stability, which measures how a leader reacts to situations and criticisms. You could also undertake such analysis.For instance, in Imo State, people attributed the inability of the incumbent to perform to constant criticisms by opposition parties and court cases against him. How a leader responds to this situations goes a long way in determining the success or otherwise of his tenure.This is just an insight
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2011
(1) utterances by the governor that I have read, (2) general reports online and (3) the citizenry affection and respect the governors generate.

And you think just three items are enough to asses the success or failure of a leader huh? And yet you call this ''analysis.'' You are really earning what you don't deserve where ever you work.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

Why my list is not exhaustive, i will try to give you a tip.

You could assign arbitrary numbers to each identified element which is believed to be of importance in assessing the success of a leader based of perceived attribute(s), including the ones you identified, on a scale of maybe 1- 4

1, could represent less of a quality, 2 moderate ,

After that, you tally each, and that could provide  basis for your conclusion and ranking.

On an item like Emotional stability, which measures how a leader reacts to situations and criticisms. You could also undertake such analysis.For instance, in Imo State, people attributed the inability of the incumbent to perform to constant criticisms by opposition parties and court cases against him. How a leader responds to this situations goes a long way in determining the success or otherwise of his tenure.This is just an insight

Arbitrary?

Arbi?

O sure?

Abitirari? grin

Oya apply your methodology to 15 of the following governors:

Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)

Dr Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo)

Liyel Imoke (Cross River)

Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun)

Rauf Aregbesola (Osun)

Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo)

Ibrahim Shema (Katsina)

Martin Elechi (Ebonyi)

Sule Lamido (Jigawa)

Patrick Yakowa (Kaduna)

Usman Dakingari (Kebbi)

Danbaba Suntai (Taraba)

Ibrahim Gaidam (Yobe)

Emmanuel Uduaghan (Delta)

Yari Abubakar (Zamfara)

Oya, apply your abitirari ratings based on:

1. Empathy  
2. Humility  
3. Sacrifice    
4. Nobility
5. Humane  
6. Conscience
7. Conscious  
8. emotional stability

Lets see what you come out with.

I am keen to see the emotional stability one. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2011
I am keen to see the emotional stability one.

Dear Mr. Sagamite, we are not on a race.

An low-quality "MBA candidate" that does not think there is a correlation between education and leadership performance want to teach me?

precedents have proved you wrong.I recognise the place of education on leadership performance but is no proof that leaders with more education perform better than leaders with little education. Prove me wrong Mr. Elite Education..You keep mentioning MBA as if it adds anything to my person.And you forgot that even you, the so called Mr.elite could not produce a plausible analysis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance / No One Can Take Nigeria Back To The Jonathan Days After Buhari’s 8 Years- SGF / Plateau Youths Burnt Down Houses Over LG Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.