Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (18945 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 11:40pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

Dear Mr. Sagamite, we are not on a race.

Who said we were in a race.

I said apply your methodology to 15 of the governors.

I wait. Teach me.  grin

chamber2:

precedence have proved you wrong.I recognise the place of education on leadership performance and there is no proof that leaders with more education perform better than leaders with little education. Prove me wrong Mr. Elite Education..You keep mentioning MBA as if it adds anything to my person.

You must be severely dumb if you think or claim you have not observed correlation between leadership performance and being well educated.

The same foool that says humility is a necessity for good leadership?  grin

"MBA candidate".  grin

There is no proof that on average educated leaders perform better than uneducated leaders?

You surely are a "quality" MBA candidate.

Chei! Won ti bastardise education ni Naija sha! (Dem don bastadise education in Naija). See what we are producing as "graduates". undecided

IBB and Abasha e no go better for you people!!!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by sbeezy8: 11:42pm On May 04, 2011
SAGAMITE dont know wtf hes talking about
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by falgar: 11:48pm On May 04, 2011
[size=8pt][/size]
ANAMBRA STATE ! A TROUBLED STATE
NO DOUBT , THE POLITCAL JOBBERS AND DISGRUNTLED POLITICIANS WHO HAS BEEN HUZZLING ENDLESSLY TO MAKE ANAMBRA BUSINESS AS USUAL ARE RECEIVING STALE CHEQUE. THERE NOW RESORTED TO PROPAGANDA TO DISTABLIZE THE SITTING GOVERNOR AND TO THINK THAT THE LEADRES OF TOMMOROW ARE ALREADY BUYING THE DUMMY BEING SOLD BY THESE OLD POLITICAL CONTRACTORS WHO HIRE TRACTOR ND CATERPILLAR TO EXECUTE A **SHABBY** CONTRACT FOR GOVT WHEN AWARDED TO THEM.
ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ANAMBRA BEFORE PETER OBI IS NOT THE SAME AS ANAMBRA AFTER PETER OBI.I ADVISE THEM TO PRAY FOR SOMETHING BETTER AFTER HIS TENURE RATHER THAN JOIN HIS POLITICAL FOES IN A TOO EARLY CAMPAIGN TO DISTABLISE A TENURE THAT STILL HAVE A LONG WAY.
                              NO WONDER IGBO PRESIDENCY WILL BE DIFFICULT TO CONCEIVE NOT TO TALK OF BEING BIRTHED COS THERE KNOW HOW TO RUN DOWN THEIR POTENTIALS, RECENTLY IT WAS DORA AKUNYILI,NOW PETER OBI AND AM TEMPTED TO ASK IF THERE ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

I PITY THEM, A STATE WHERE ONLY OKADA RIDERS AND TRADERS DECIDES WHO WINS ELECTION AND THE YOUTH BUY INTO IT .SOMEBODY SAID THEY PREFER CELEBRATE MEDIOCRES
          LAFF WAN TEAR MY BELLE
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Horus(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

[size=19pt]You are a cretin!
Bloody Reetard!!![/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 11:51pm On May 04, 2011
Horus:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Cookies and milk grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Beaf: 12:00am On May 05, 2011
sbeezy8:

That dude is a pathetic clown that goes about the place foul-mouthing other people and making surprising claims to intellect. Chamber2 is one of the smartest people on NL (and by a long shot too), while Sagamite is way below ordinary, yet throwing supremely daft challenges.
It makes for a very entertaining thread indeed, a true thesis on the inards of Sagamites troubled psychology.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2011
Beaf:

That dude is a pathetic clown that goes about the place foul-mouthing other people and making surprising claims to intellect. Chamber2 is one of the smartest people on NL (and by a long shot too), while Sagamite is way below ordinary, yet throwing supremely daft challenges.
It makes for a very entertaining thread indeed, a true thesis on the inards of Sagamites troubled psychology.

If Beaf says that chamber2 is one of the smartest people on NL, then I am ecstatic with that. grin

Moooron will appreciate another moooron's thinking. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 12:15am On May 05, 2011
chamber2, where you dey?

No run o. grin

All I did was asked you to apply your abitirari methodology to 15 governors. grin

I am "waitED".

You are suya. grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Horus(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2011
sbeezy8:

Sagamite is the master of insults and name calling on Nairaland.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 3:34am On May 05, 2011
You must be severely dumb if you think or claim you have not observed correlation between leadership performance and being well educated.

The same foool that says humility is a necessity for good leadership?

Education, humility,empathy etc are only but factors that make a good leader. These factors acting individually have little impact on the success or otherwise of a leader. But with good mix of them, a leader is likely to be successful.
For example,
Education+humility+empathy+vision+etc = good leader.
Education+arrogance+despotism+selfishness+etc = bad leader

I am yet to understand the nature of the relationship between leadership performance and level of educational attainment.Is it positive, negative or serial?This is because history has shown and proved that most successful leaders do not posses high educational attainment as focused by your analysis.If so, why do most educated leaders fail?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 3:58am On May 05, 2011
chamber2, where you dey?

No run o. Grin

All I did was asked you to apply your abitirari methodology to 15 governors. Grin

I am "waitED".

You are suya.

So you missed me this much huh?That was good of you Mr.Saga
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Katsumoto: 4:00am On May 05, 2011
chamber2:

Education, humility,empathy etc are only but factors that make a good leader. These factors acting individually have little impact on the success or otherwise of a leader. But with good mix of them, a leader is likely to be successful.
For example,
Education+humility+empathy+vision+etc     =  good leader.

I am yet to understand the nature of the relationship between leadership performance and level of educational attainment.Is it positive, negative or serial?This is because history has shown and proved that most successful leaders do not posses high educational attainment as focused by your analysis.If so, why do most educated leaders fail?

I get what you are trying to say but you need to undertsnad what the objective is first before you set the criteria for good/bad leadership. There are good leaders with little education plus arrogance - empathy etc. There are bad leaders with solid education+ humility+ empathy etc

A leader can be considered good by shareholders, followers, citizens but bad with employees. Ever heard of 'Neutron' Jack Welch? A leader can also be considered bad by both shareholders and employees; see Robert Nardelli who was sacked by Shareholders at Home Depot. A leader can also be considered good or bad depending on the economic climate. You don't want a Visionary leader in a bearish market; you want a prudent manager. Likewise, you don't want a prudent manager in a bullish market; you want a visionary one.

What I am trying to stay is that, there is no hard and fast rule as to what qualities a leader should have. It all depends on the climate, the environment, the individual and group objectives, and the cultural dimensions. Can you take a manager from Japan and expect him to be good in the middle east or NA without changing or adapting? Some jobs require a manager with emotional intelligence (the soft qualities you were describing) while some jobs require the arrogant prick.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 4:41am On May 05, 2011
There are good leaders with little education plus arrogance - empathy etc. There are bad leaders with solid education+ humility+ empathy etc

Thank you.And someone who supposedly had an elite education said there is a strong correlation b/w leaders' performances and their educational attainment.I tried to let him understand that leaders require mixture of various qualities in order to be successful.No one quality on its own is more powerful than the rest and there is no recommended dosage.

If his assertions that there is a strong relationship between leadership success and education attainment i then wonder why Enron in the US failed despite the fact that the CEO has a Phd in Economics.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by supereagle(m): 5:46am On May 05, 2011
OHAKIM is disliked in IMO STATE, the electorates want him out by all means, but he want to hang onto power. He been called all various names eg [size=15pt]One Hungary Animal Killing Imo Mercilessly[/size] . The supplementary election will be held tomorrow the 6th of April.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2011
chamber2:

For example,
Education+humility+empathy+vision+etc     =  good leader.

What is all this story?

I said apply your abitirari methodology to 15 governors I listed and you are running?

You scared?

Apply your abitirari first, THEN we will address you attempt to restrict "humility" with other good qualities. You will then have a chance to tell me how a MBA candidate is so limited intellectually to think people that are arrogant can not have empathy, vision and be unselfish. Maybe I will be teaching you an MBA elective in organisational behaviour.

Oya, apply your abitirari.

I waitED!

Katsumoto:

I get what you are trying to say but you need to undertsnad what the objective is first before you set the criteria for good/bad leadership. There are good leaders with little education plus arrogance - empathy etc. There are bad leaders with solid education+ humility+ empathy etc

A leader can be considered good by shareholders, followers, citizens but bad with employees. Ever heard of 'Neutron' Jack Welch? A leader can also be considered bad by both shareholders and employees; see Robert Nardelli who was sacked by Shareholders at Home Depot. A leader can also be considered good or bad depending on the economic climate. You don't want a Visionary leader in a bearish market; you want a prudent manager. Likewise, you don't want a prudent manager in a bullish market; you want a visionary one.

What I am trying to stay is that, there is no hard and fast rule as to what qualities a leader should have. It all depends on the climate, the environment, the individual and group objectives, and the cultural dimensions. Can you take a manager from Japan and expect him to be good in the middle east or NA without changing or adapting? Some jobs require a manager with emotional intelligence (the soft qualities you were describing) while some jobs require the arrogant prick.

Wetin dey do you!

Leave am!

THIS IS MINE, MAN!

THIS IS MY SUYA , KATSUMOTO! grin grin grin grin grin

See the way you dey give am specific examples. You even used my "Neutron".  grin He needs a lecture on the fluctuation between political crisis and economic crisis and the inherent leadership styles that emerge and are effective. grin

You wan chop something I have worked hard all day to season with aromatic herbs. grin grin grin grin

I am shredding and dicing at the moment. I will put am on low hit and add some red wine on top soon. I will slow cook it so the meat will come off the bone nice and easy. grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2011
chamber2:

Thank you.And someone who supposedly had an elite education said there is a strong correlation b/w leaders' performances and their educational attainment.I tried to let him understand that leaders require mixture of various qualities in order to be successful.No one quality on its own is more powerful than the rest and there is no recommended dosage.

If his assertions that there is a strong relationship between leadership success and education attainment i then wonder why Enron in the US failed despite the fact that the CEO has a Phd in Economics.

Let me quote this in preparation for my future lecture on "correlation" to super MBA candidate.  grin

Kai, im come dey so stewpid to pick Enron out as some kind of example.

Chei! Intellectual suya sweet o.

[Honestly, I am mean. Why do I keep on terrorising the mentally handicapped.] grin grin grin grin grin

chamber2, please more fumbles like this o. grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Ecash1: 9:28am On May 05, 2011
falgar:

[size=8pt][/size]
I PITY THEM, A STATE WHERE ONLY OKADA RIDERS AND TRADERS DECIDES WHO WINS ELECTION AND THE YOUTH BUY INTO IT .SOMEBODY SAID THEY PREFER CELEBRATE MEDIOCRES
          LAFF WAN TEAR MY BELLE

I see nothing wrong with traders and Okada riders producing the leaders except for the fact that youths are not involved, otherwise that is how it should be, every body especially the majority should be a stake holder, after all, being an Okada rider or a trader does not erode integrity and selflessness from an individual.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Horus(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2011
Sagamite:
[size=15pt]
You are reetard!!!
No 1, you must be a cretin to think someone will never have seen a northerner abroad and be expecting a Yes or No answer.

No 2, you must be a dumbo not to note my response about Northerners scarcity abroad in my post.
Fooool![/size]

shocked shocked
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2011
Horus:

shocked shocked

Horus, cookies and milk? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by phantom(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2011
Lord have mercy, definitely,a lack of insight!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2011
Chei!

chamber don run o! Ewoo!

Odikwa serious.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chineke me! grin

Kedu ebee ewu? (Wey this goat?)
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Katsumoto: 4:14pm On May 05, 2011
Sagamite:

Wetin dey do you!

Leave am!

THIS IS MINE, MAN!

THIS IS MY SUYA , KATSUMOTO! grin grin grin grin grin

See the way you dey give am specific examples. You even used my "Neutron".  grin He needs a lecture on the fluctuation between political crisis and economic crisis and the inherent leadership styles that emerge and are effective. grin

You wan chop something I have worked hard all day to season with aromatic herbs. grin grin grin grin

I am shredding and dicing at the moment. I will put am on low hit and add some red wine on top soon. I will slow cook it so the meat will come off the bone nice and easy. grin

Omo Sagamu yi; wahala e ti poju.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2011
Katsumoto:

Omo Sagamu yi; wahala e ti poju.

Mo mor!

Awon omo Naija lati learn how to behave, oye ko ma wa knowledge ni, nipo their typical Nigerian Arrogance of Giant of Africa.

Omugor e fe fi EMI shine.

Won bi daa!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by AlabaSlim: 7:23pm On May 05, 2011
@sagacatridge
u lyk 2 dey form bruce lee,jetli,lexluga,al 4 d same tym na real wa 2 u
i no say u b my grand fada age mate so u fit kil mi con fist on top my skele bone
eee donnnnnnnn tey i dey wait 4 u 2 cm nijjjjjjjjjjja cm c mi
wel incase u take sty 4get my add i dey nepa busstop 4 ijeshatedo surulere lagos state
cm backkkkkkkkkk ABEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG mk i c d VOLTRON WEY DEY FORM NIGA RAW ABI NA EEEEEDRES
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by AlabaSlim: 7:26pm On May 05, 2011
@SEGAMATA
IF U EVAAAAAAAAAAAA 4 UR LIFE ABUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MI DEN I NO SAY U BBBBBBBBBBBBB SISSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2011
Alaba_Slim:

@sagacatridge
u lyk 2 dey form bruce lee,jetli,lexluga,al 4 d same tym na real wa 2 u
i no say u b my grand fada age mate so u fit kil mi con fist on top my skele bone
eee donnnnnnnn tey i dey wait 4 u 2 cm nijjjjjjjjjjja cm c mi
wel incase u take sty 4get my add i dey nepa busstop 4 ijeshatedo surulere lagos state
cm backkkkkkkkkk ABEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG mk i c d VOLTRON WEY DEY FORM NIGA RAW ABI NA EEEEEDRES

I will see you at Nepa Bus stop tomorrow.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3VMRYpDCys[/flash]
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 5:16am On May 06, 2011
Breaking news! Sagamumu escapes yaba left

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2011
chamber2:

Breaking news! Sagamumu escapes yaba left

Is that what they teach you in your "MBA" school when asked to simply apply your OWN "methodology"?

Eh? Mr MBA Candidate?  cheesy

Your running scared now?

You feel cornered? grin

What did I tell you?

I am your intellectual Alpha and wetin . . . .? grin

Oya, run and never again step to me intellectually. I am your God!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2011

Is that what they teach you in your "MBA" school when asked to simply apply a "methodology" 15 governors?

so you now need help eh?

You started the ''analysis'' then complete what you started.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2011
chamber2:

so you now need help eh?

You started the ''analysis'' then complete what you started.

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See wetin Abasha and IBB has done to our country's education o.

The guy don realise say im no fit do am, come one dey turn tables I should be the one doing it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have completed my analysis, you said you were the "Mega G" of MBA analysis (one that does not know what correlation is) and you could have (Chei, what were the words again o. Odikwa! Odikwa!) . . . . erm . . . . . erm . . . . erm . . . . kai . . . . .  (Okay, I don get am) "taken it a step further".

You said you wan "teesh me".

I have given you the platform to "taken it a step further" and "teesh me", you come begin they run.

Chineke me? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You scared? I told you I would turn your head to suya. grin grin grin

RUN!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2011

See wetin Abasha and IBB has done to our country's education o.

An average Nigerian graduate is capable of beating you hands down, Mr Elite education

You made what is supposed to be an analysis without providing basis for the selection of the identified items and conclusion. Among all possible factors why do you think, (1) utterances by the governor that I have read, (2) general reports online and (3) the citizenry affection and respect the governors generate, are the most important?

How did you arrive at your conclusion and ranking? Why do you think Oshomole's ''less education'' will affect his performance?

Talking about education and performance, i think you are missing something.This is my statement:

1. Advanced education, evident in the number of certificates one holds, is not a precondition for leadership performance.Take this or you leave it. It could be a factor, but not a sufficient factor.

Your understanding is:

2.Education increases performance (positive correlation). This is very true and i do not dispute it.

Well, i had wanted to do a simple analysis for you, but i think that will be very foolish of me considering your level of understanding and immaturity.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2011
chamber2:

An average Nigerian graduate is capable of beating you hands down, Mr Elite education

Really?

Like the ones that make dumb decisions of doing an MBA and we have to be advising on NL?

Ok, Mr average Nigerian graduate, use this opportunity to beat"ed" me hands down. Apply your methodology to just 15 governors. Not 35 o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

chamber2:

You made what is supposed to be an analysis without providing basis for the selection of the identified items and conclusion. Among all possible factors why do you think, (1) utterances by the governor that I have read, (2) general reports online and (3) the citizenry affection and respect the governors generate, are the most important?

How did you arrive at your conclusion and ranking? Why do you think Oshomole's ''less education'' will affect his performance?

Talking about education and performance, i think you are missing something.This is my statement:

1. Advanced education, evident in the number of certificates one holds, is not a precondition for leadership performance.Take this or you leave it. It could be a factor, but not a sufficient factor.

Your understanding is:

2.Education increases performance (positive correlation). This is very true and i do not dispute it.

Well,  i had wanted to do a simple analysis for you, but i think that will be very foolish of me considering your level of understanding and immaturity.

Why all this story?

The time you are using to write all the divergent stuff, you could have been using to apply your "methodology" to the 15 governors?

Stop story-telling. What you said is that you would have taken it further and you want to teesh me how.

Oya, I have given you the platform to take it further: TEESH! grin

Everyone on NL that knows me knew it from the start that we will get here. They know how incredibly intelligent I am and that I will finally corner you. THEY LOVE BLOOD SPORTS!

[img]http://4.bp..com/_td4gOPRGXcI/THbbBBIXtgI/AAAAAAAAAuc/XDiEo_ZJEEk/s1600/gladiator+movie+2.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance / US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.