Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights (1899 Views)

Igbo Terrorist Group ESN Are Carrying Out Genocide Of Abokis / Group Set To Host FULANI Peace Summit To Review Herdsmen Crisis With Farmers / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by ThatFairGuy: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
I can't pretend any longer.

All Ipob Terrorists and their sympathizers will die a painful death.
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Jamesbally: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sipsum:

More like Southern Yemen, Syria will be a child's play.

You are very correct grin

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by NnadyAutos: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
If the allegations are true, why must the man CCTV in the street.That singular acts turns him to be a spy.
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by SlayerForever: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Streetlights as CCTV, THIS is what I mean when I say IPOB is tactless... Obviously the bulk of ESN are mostly Fighters with no intelligence..
IPOB doesn't have an intelligence wing..

It is even a double tragedy that the halfwitted Northern government could outsmart you so cheaply.
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Jamesbally: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bluntguy:

Nnamdi Kanu is in London.
Ojukwu died naturally
No Igbo man goes by the name Okoson
Any more questions?

Nnamdi Kanu ran out of Nigeria through Cameroon, dressed like an old woman. Ojukwu died of hypertension, since the North refused to give Biafra their independence. While Ikoson the Commander of IPOB, ESN and Unknown Gunmen was used for TARGET PRACTICE by our Galant Soldiers. He was killed like a Dog grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by ThatFairGuy: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
I wish you're close to me with this your yapping
NnadyAutos:
If the allegations are true, why must the man CCTV in the street.That singular acts turns him to be a spy.

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by 2elliot: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Streetlights as CCTV, THIS is what I mean when I say IPOB is tactless... Obviously the bulk of ESN are mostly Fighters with no intelligence..
And you believed? Can u see d handwriting?
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by paramakina202: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate foot soldiers have finally brought Somalia to Igboland.
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by plaindealer: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why wait for fulani herdsmen or boko haram to take over and destroy your region when in fact you can do all that by yourself.

Now, ibo people in diaspora thinking about going home to invest or build their village mansion go think twice..

Funny enough, the same diaspora clowns are the ones sending money to the terrorist in the UK to fund terrorists and destroy their homeland.

As they say, you reap what you sow..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by pquaver(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:
I just posted about how kanu was driving real estate in lagos and people were attacking.

Wont tbis guy regret building this house in the east? Or after watching this, other igbos will consider investing in property in the east?

Im sure he drove these cars all the way from lagos or abuja, and they were burnt at home.

Everyday they keep threatening igbos to bring their business back home.

This is what they would come back to meet.

This kanu's biafra is already a cancer before it starts.

I swear down nobody will invest a dime in Biafra unless you are stupid. Carry hard earned cash and sink in the mist of people who act b4 thinking? Driven by emotional impulses.. Me wey be igbo na go try am sef
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by sreamsense: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Like father like son! How do you expect Ipob to get sense when oga-on-top, Nnamdi Kanu lacks one for himself. These people can not think right and straight for good 5mins. When Biafra finally arrives, these are the kinds of unrulely behaviours that will dominate the land. Probably the first president of Biafra land will be Nnamdi Kanu, this is how he will be acting as a dictator.

If you ask ordinary sympathisers of IPOB, what you will hear is ESN/IPOB are created to fight Fulani or defend land against Fulani invation. Has Nnamdi Kanu and his ESN/IPOB/UGM not killed and destroyed Igbo land more than number of Igbo killed by Fulani? Igbo land is gradually becoming desolate while other regions are building their own; later they will be shouting marginalization when they destroy all their properties finish.

I laugh in 3D whenever Nnamdi Kanu is comparing himself to Biblical Moses or Isreal. Moses used to get instruction from God before taking a step but Kanu takes instruction from stubbornness and dirtiness of his heart. Majority of Ipob members depend on charms and odeshi to protect themselves while Moses followers depended on God instruction and strategies from Moses to fight and conquer. Kanu is a Scammer who has brought destruction to his people

1 Like

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by donbenie(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Nnamdi Kanu ran out of Nigeria through Cameroon, dressed like an old woman. Ojukwu died of hypertension, since the North refused to give Biafra their independence. While Ikoson the Commander of IPOB, ESN and Unknown Gunmen was used for TARGET PRACTICE by our Galant Soldiers. He was killed like a Dog grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up angry
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by donbenie(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Bring it on. Where is Okoson, where is Nnandi Kanu, where is Ojukwu? grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up angry
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by donbenie(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Any Army officer that did as you just mentioned above deserves a promotion. grin
There is a standing order that, any IPOB TERRORIST sighted must be used as TARGET PRACTICE by our Galant Soldiers. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless our Galant Soldiers and Police.
Shut up angry
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by donbenie(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

In few months from now, Biafra will become another SYRIA cheesy cheesy grin

I'm so happy right now, I can't keep calm. Anyone in Asaba should come and join me for free drinks and I'll give the person 5k when he or she wants to leave cheesy
Shut up angry
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by donbenie(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:
Anarchy and confusion in the Land OF THE RISING SUN (the ZOO) grin grin
The Zoo must fall.
Shut up angry
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by rdokoye: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

How can you write like this? Behave like a human being. I know it's the internet, but geez, you come across as completely uncivilized to the neutral observer.
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by amuwo1980: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fake useless lies
Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by Jamesbally: 5:40am On Jun 04, 2021
rdokoye:

How can you write like this? Behave like a human being. I know it's the internet, but geez, you come across as completely uncivilized to the neutral observer.

Re: Igbo Terrorist Group Set Philanthropi House Ablaze For Installing Street Lights by donbenie(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2021
Jamesbally:
Shut up angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did South Korea Become Wealthier Than Most African Countries / ANAMBRA!! Armored Cars, 100+ Police Vehicles, As INEC Stake Holders Meeting End / Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.