Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) (65281 Views)

Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning / Picture Of Giant Rat I Killed In My Farm / Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
IrepChrist:
This is house rat
It's a sewer rat, to be honest cry
I feel sick already in my tummy. See the soak away pit there naa embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by lucky4west: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
chai omon! see better food...fresh from yard! kai we de miss fr city oooh....best balanced diet ever

2 Likes

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Wannabenz: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
The food is not appetizing. Wasted meat.
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by pek(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
For those downgrading what the op is eating, just remember that one man's meat is another man's poison. We cannot all like the same thing. What you eat or don't eat does not make you healthier than the op. The way you enjoy beef, mutton etc is the way others detest them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
When will the stomach ever be satisfied?
Enjoy your meal buddy! But I won't join u because it is not well packaged

1 Like

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Donspicey: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
SchoolGate:
So what should we do now

Go back to school gate grin
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Caaz:
No matter how hungry I am....I would never ever eat any slithering creature.

Lord pls don't ever let me condescend to that snake eating level.
Anyway Sha ...enjoy your eat.

Condescend? You think you're superior to those that eat snakes? Lol

1 Like

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Caaz:

as in I hate crawlers.
I mean with every possible passion.
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Upjis: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen and understand. What goes into a man's mouth does not make him `unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him `unclean. '"

1 Like

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by detectivejones: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm still searching for the giant snake
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
AuroraB:
It's a sewer rat, to be honest cry
I feel sick already in my tummy. See the soak away pit there naa embarassed

That is most certainly NOT a sewer rat, I'll have you know.

That is a bush rat. Trained to sniff out dangerous landmines in Angola, bush rats have saved many human lives working exactly as sniffer dogs, but with a much stronger sense of smell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxY3aEsesss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJX_hMtEh4g

By way of rewarding bush rats' role in saving human lives in Angola and Cambodia, Nigerians eat bush rates after smoke-drying them to perfection as shown in the pictures here. I have been told that bush rat is not quite as tasty as grasscutter, also shown here.

https://www.agriculturenigeria.com/manuals/production/livestock-production/grasscutter/

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
God save ur people

1 Like

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Greatfullheart: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Caaz:

i swear down as if u are on my mind, i hate snakes die, i would rather die hungry than to eat a meal prepare with snake.

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by harmony75: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
enjoyment
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Everything God created are for our consumption.
These are bush allowance for my area, enjoy yourself brother...
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Caaz:

The thing wen pain me past, na septic tank rat him de chop kia..........God forbit embarassed
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
python is still one of my best meat till date. Very tasty meat, especially in peppersoup. shocked cheesy
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by ogubolokento(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Eat what you know
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Enculer: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerians are really suffering.
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria is really a jungle, you just see animals in the bush vroom inside your mouth, that is why I vowed never to eat roadside meat in akwaibom. Primitive lifestyle we live hear disgusts me.
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
lucky4west:
chai omon! see better food...fresh from yard! kai we de miss fr city oooh....best balanced diet ever
No be only balanced diet, see him head like malformed akpu
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
That is not Rat but Rabbit. Look at the edge of the tail, it's rabbit that have white Colour by the edge of its tail, rat don't have it.
Guy Java no dey disgrace yourself Na. Rabbits have bushy tails, long ears and large buckteeth.

1 Like

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Akharmony: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
But the face og the soup no bahd. This dude go sabi cook something.
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by edoairways: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Caaz:

You have been eating them unknown to you. Those wedding and birthday parties you attended had one form of meat. Don't say God forbid because you weren't there when it was prepared

1 Like

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
AdemolaA2:
Has Nigerian economy gotten this bad for someone to eat these two creatures ?
. For the common citizens it has. Dis govt has decimated dis cornt3ri. And it wil worsen bcus they don't human brain. They are cow sperm product.
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
edoairways:

You have been eating them unknown to you. Those wedding and birthday parties you attended had one form of meat. Don't say God forbid because you weren't there when it was prepared

I understand that human meat looks and tastes like pork. In fact, the cannibalistic natives of Papua New Guinea call human meat "long pig".
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ugly looking food

1 Like

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Nnatuu: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
See as people de eat poison o!

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by multiple4u: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Enjoy yourself bro.

Nothing like original bush meat! It's so tasty!!!
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
SegFault:

Guy Java no dey disgrace yourself Na. Rabbits have bushy tails, long ears and large buckteeth.
Can you upload the picture of a rabbit, let's compare?
Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Can you upload the picture of a rabbit, let's compare?
You could have just googled rabbit

1 Like

Re: Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) by nuruajao: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
malkomchris:

How will eba be somebody's best food
Bro give thank to your creatures if you see Eba wack bcox garri and rice are nearly in the same price now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.