Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning (45670 Views)

Picture Of Giant Rat I Killed In My Farm / Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Banbanna(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03
Such a poor creature! Maybe it was just trying to get some food, miss its steps and got drowned inside the drum at the side of the house.
Since I wasn't interested in preparing its meat for consumption, I had to call my eldest sister, whom I'm residing with as a guest, whether to throw it away or give it to one of her neighbours. She contacted the neighbour and he came for it.

Here's something, just maybe that creature's life wouldn't have ended this way if the land close by was not cleared out for farming by this very neighbour we gave this drowned giant rat to. Reason being these so-called " Rabbits" used to feed on the food, meat, fish left overs that will occasionally throw into that bushy land. And the habitat loss has also affected their primary & other food sources.
So we had to stop throwing over degradable food wastes when they started cultivating the piece of land.

Well, I'm sure it will be fit for consumption and hopes our neighbour's wife who happens to smoke fish for a living gives this Rattus a proper barbeque. 😋😋😁

6 Likes

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by muyico(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03
Original bush rat! Must not waste broda?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by We4all: 1:12pm On Apr 03
House rat is not fit for consumption. You guys should stop playing with your health.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by kestolove95(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03
This tin is dead already na... Throw it away don't eat it.. It's not ur kilk

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:27pm On Apr 03
OP did you sexually violate that rat? Otherwise explain why its genitals are hanging out.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by ForValour: 1:29pm On Apr 03
There seem to be more than one billion of this in Nigeria, there are everywhere.
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Aboks(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03
Tiv people best meat

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by illicit(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03
Eat it
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Bluntguy: 2:32pm On Apr 03
And the best place to post am na for food section? Are you kidding me? You no see crime section post am?

36 Likes

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by LordofNaija: 3:46pm On Apr 03
Lassa fever loading...

2 Likes

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Banbanna(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03
grinCrime section keh? Something that died accidentally. Be like you no read what led to its death. Thought the closing paragraph of the post tells you already the reason why it's in this section
Bluntguy:
And the best place to post am na for food section? Are you kidding me? You no see crime section post am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Banbanna(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03
cheesyYou & your dirty mind. Not only the testicles, its belly got pumped up for ingesting too much warrah
KillIgbohoN0W:
OP did you sexually violate that rat? Otherwise explain why its genitals are hanging out.

1 Like

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Banbanna(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03
I couldn't eat it. We gave It away. The creature looked pathetic to me and besides, I eat meat minimally
illicit:
Eat it
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by BondRiv: 10:06pm On Apr 03
That's how people keep eating rubbish.
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Starboytwo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03
Should have safely digested in your belly by now.

How'd it taste?
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On Apr 04
get rid of all the water in that tank.... clean/sanitize well well that tank.... burn that rat and throw it in the gutter.

EDIT: if you are one of them people: pepper soup that rat!

6 Likes

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by KingLennon(m): 7:13am On Apr 04
KillIgbohoN0W:
Stop to dey take colos sad

7 Likes

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Nemesis0147(m): 7:45am On Apr 04
Some of you eh
Why did you leave your drum open?
Worst thing could have fell into it and I hope you are not planning on eating that rat?

1 Like

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Probz(m): 8:22am On Apr 04
We4all:
House rat is not fit for consumption. You guys should stop playing with your health.

Yup.
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:45pm On Apr 04
No chop am o....

Na beg we dey beg....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:45pm On Apr 04
Since I wasn't interested in preparing its meat for consumption......
Even with this mind set you have alone ehn.....
It's alarming.
So if you were interested,
U for boil am chop
Odiegwu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by MaziObinnaokija: 2:45pm On Apr 04
sad sha nor go cut plantain leaf and cook am.Nah beg we beg u sad
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04
Roast and eat with Ewa and Agbado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:46pm On Apr 04
2RightHands1Coc:
Roast and eat with Ewa and Agbado

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Solofresh2: 2:47pm On Apr 04
Not good for consumption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Owon: 2:47pm On Apr 04
Okay
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Sheuns(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04
Looks like the Lassa fever carrying rat.

Bury that thing far away, drain the entire water in that drum and wash the hell out of that drum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by sofeo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04
Ooooppss.
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by Quebec91(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04
cheesy
KillIgbohoN0W:
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by NaijaCover(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04
NAIJA COVA hate House Rat, is like Bad News
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by MaziObinnaokija: 2:50pm On Apr 04
We4all:
Baɓa Lasisi septic toilet 🐀 rat is not fit for consumption. You guys should stop playing with your health.
Re: Found This Giant Rat Drowned Inside The Drum This Morning by taiwotimitt: 2:52pm On Apr 04
muyico:
Original bush rat! Must not waste broda?

Tell me what you can't eat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Eat These Nigerian Independence Day Meals? (Photos) / Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes / Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.