Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award (734 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again / Victor Moses Wins NFF Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by robosky02(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player of the Month Award

Former Super Eagles forward, Victor Moses, has been honoured with the Spartak Moscow Player of the Month award for May.

The Chelsea star on loan in Moscow played a vital role in helping Domenico Tedesco’s side finish second in the Russian Premier League table with his contribution of two assists and a goal in the month under review.

On May 3, the 30-year-old helped Spartak Moscow secure a 2-1 victory over Arsenal Tula with his assists for Alexander Sobolev and Jordan Larsson in the 21st and 76th minutes respectively.

Two weeks later, he followed it up with a crucial goal that earned the People’s Team a 2-2 draw against Akhmat Grozny which secured their ticket for next season’s Champions League qualification round.

The point earned at Grozny helped Spartak finish the league campaign with 57 points after 30 matches, one above their city rivals Lokomotiv Moscow.

In addition to his defensive contributions, Moses scored four goals with two assists in 20 Premier League games this season.

Regarding his future, Goal.com understands Moses will now complete a permanent move from Chelsea to Spartak Moscow after meeting a series of clauses in his loan contract.

The permanent move is set to be around £4 million ($5.6m) and it will end Moses’ nine-year stay at Stamford Bridge where he has enjoyed several successes in the Premier League, FA Cup and the Europa League.

https://www.thisdaylive.com
Lalasticlala. Mynd44

Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by paulolee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
congrats moses....I remember this guy in his peak days of Wigan before he joined chelsea and even his beautiful short stint with super eagles..
moses was our cr7 in the keshi squad dt year n his form was too hot bt i fell out of love with him when I noticed dt his pride got bigger than his doinz on the pitch because naija fans kept on overhyping him asif he can do it alone n since then his career in club football became very silent.
atimes I do wonder wat would become of d likes of cr7 n messi assuming they are Africans with such achievements..
maybe na president go de call n beg them personally to play for super eagles n i pity any local coach or player to shout at them..
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by robosky02(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yes

Do you think we Need him in the super eagle

Because he is doing it at the highest level

If Zlatan can be recalled why not...
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by Amotolongbo(f): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Congrats Victor Moses.

I believe it is better inviting Victor Moses to the Super Eagles than Ahmed Musa
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by Amotolongbo(f): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
robosky02:
Yes

Do you think we Ned him in the super eagle

More preferable having Moses to Ahmed Musa cos of his defensive and offensive abilities at the flank.
Ahmed Musa can only be offensive but lacks the defensive capability. Age is catching up and will surely reduce Musa’s attacking role.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by paulolee(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
robosky02:
Yes

abeg no start...doing it in wich highest level?? playing in russian league is now highest level abi? we have enough young n vibrant hungry attackers to plan for the future, no b one kain (30) years old man wey go de form senior man n de select games n turfs to play..
Victor moses was good back then bt him time don pass n i dnt see anything he can add to dt team unlike zlatan..
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by paulolee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats Victor Moses.

I believe it is better inviting Victor Moses to the Super Eagles than Ahmed Musa
please we dont need any of them....they are so many naija attackers scattered around europe waiting for call ups

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by DDDEnterprises: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
robosky02:
Yes

Bro, not only do we NED him, we even NWOKO him too. undecided

Pls no one should get offended at my comment. I gave my answer based on what I saw in the question undecided

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by Amotolongbo(f): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
paulolee:

please we dont need any of them....they are so many naija attackers scattered around europe waiting for call ups
He can be played at the right wing back, do we still have many better RWB than Victor Moses in Super Eagles ?
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by paulolee(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
He can be played at the right wing back, do we still have many better RWB than Victor Moses in Super Eagles ?
hmm.....moses I know cant play as a RWB as effective as before because of age and the physically of African football...
I hardly follow super eagles games of recent bt are u telling me dt we currently dnt av a RWB in super eagles, or isnt it better to invite a younger gee in africa or europe leagues??
better still, if our NPFL dnt av any younger n vibrant RWB that can be placed ahead of victor moses means dt the NPFL chairman needs to stop our league..
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by Kandeed: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
More preferable having Moses to Ahmed Musa cos of his defensive and offensive abilities at the flank.
Ahmed Musa can only be offensive but lacks the defensive capability. Age is catching up and will surely reduce Musa’s attacking role .

Coupled with the fact that he'll choose tuwo chinkafa over light meal
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by HallaDaTruth: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Congratulations moses
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by Amotolongbo(f): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
paulolee:

hmm.....moses I know cant play as a RWB as effective as before because of age and the physically of African football...
I hardly follow super eagles games of recent bt are u telling me dt we currently dnt av a RWB in super eagles, or isnt it better to invite a younger gee in africa or europe leagues??
better still, if our NPFL dnt av any younger n vibrant RWB that can be placed ahead of victor moses means dt the NPFL chairman needs to stop our league..
We don’t have much RWB as such in the Super Eagles. Tyrone Ebuehi is trying for Twente but isn’t offensive minded as Victor Moses who scores and provides assists

Though Victor Moses might have his physical strength (mobility and sweeping the flank) reduced as a result of age. Victor Moses isn’t so age as such and has been regular week in and out for Spartak Moscow.
Check their line ups, he has been playing the right wing in front of three defenders in their matches.

Don’t talk about Nigerian league at all. Of course we can see their performances in the continental competitions they’ve been appearing
Re: Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award by Silentgroper(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:

Coupled with the fact that he'll choose tuwo chinkafa over light meal
Tuwo shinkafa na light meal anyway. Jxt so u knw.

(1) (Reply)

La Liga's CVC Deal Cost Barca Lionel Messi - VP / I Really Don't Have Any Idea If He Would Make It Against Juve- Thomas Tuchel. / Heagoal.com Stop Live Streaming Of EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.