Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts (78188 Views)

3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / 3 Female Corpses With Missing Private Parts Discovered In Okpoko, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Nigerian men stop killing women for your useless rituals because you don't want to work.

Stop killing women you lazy bastard males.

Gender of killers and criminals.
It is becoming disheartening.

Who raised these barbarians

1 Like

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Olisehinnocent: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
I have a very strong feeling ugm just carried out lamidi cownu's instruction. undecided

grin grin grin Baba God please give us Biafra. We don suffer too much for zoolgeria
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Ogonisoul(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=Kpobaridaniel post=102270133]Rip,
May your Fun never be your end! embarassed

FTC
I want to dedicate this FTC to my Secondary School classmates at BMGS bori, my ancestors and my future generation we move! cool[/quote I rep bmgs bori 2003 set

1 Like

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by AlexB300: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
Might be organ harvesters. No be everything be ritual. Both is bad sha
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by GeneralPula: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
I don’t know the exact solution to this but I think girls should stop hooking up with strangers..

Sad

1 Like

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by GeneralPula: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Are they saying she was killed and brought home? Killed in one's house. Not even in a hotel undecided

Who was the man she brought home?

Hope they can trace the guy she brought home.

I hope so cuz it’s looking like a hookup saga..

Some hookup girls do rent apartment so as to have a permanent place they can relax and bring in clients..

They maybe be able to trace the guy if probably they met online - hopefully the man isn’t wise enough to steal her phone..

1 Like

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by berrystunn(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Are they saying she was killed and brought home? Killed in one's house. Not even in a hotel undecided

Who are you throwing this stupid questions to ?? .
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by maasoap(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
doggedfighter:

They are even saying that they couldn't identify the lady! What kind of confusion is this? Even her neighbours?

1 Like

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by redsun(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kobicove:
Why would a human being do such a cruel thing to a fellow human?

Nigeria has truly become a land of savages as a result of fundamental ignorance. It is a rogue state that is propelled by greed and senselessness.
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by larrybee2017(f): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Who lock the door I beg? A total stranger was brought home, strangled a Lady abi na butcher,no one noticed,took her body part nobody stop am,within how many minutes or hour the operation take place? It took a foul odour to know their neighbour was missing and that after days, does this make sense? What happen to the love your neighbour that no one saw that son of Lucifer leave nor feel concern about the lady to find out?
Who now lock the door they break into? Human could have been goat, the world will be a better place for animals.
Be your neighbours keeper.
Be intentional. Knock their door when you notice a stranger visiting. Ask for salt, pepper,water anything at all. You don't know you might be saving a soul but be sure you involve someone too.
Shalom and rest in peace lady. Another victim of free money abi ba baba alaye

dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/01/27-year-old-woman-found-dead-her-flat-missing-body-parts-delta-community
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Bigredmachine: 3:32am On Jun 02, 2021
Offpoint1:
Like she brought death home...

Women should be careful with people they associate with or people they let in...

Not all that's glitter is gold.

Between runs and soldiers on warfront, I don't know which is more dangerous.

I weep for Nigeria girls... They need to understand that over 95% of guys with flashy material things are into one or two illegal things, and associating with such guys puts their life in danger... It's more easier for a camel to go through the eyes of a needle than for a lady to see a single rich guy who does legitimate business in our Nigeria today... It's just so painful many girls would still fall victim... A lady with a tailoring, hair dressing handwork or even one who sells cosmetics can generate monthly income that would sustain and pay her bills, but many don't believe in hardwork... So sad
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by BobbyGenius(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
shocked

He probably enticed her with money...

Had sex....

She might have cooked for him sef undecided

Then strangled her from the back when she was unawares.

Took his time to ransack her room to steal what he could find....

And proceeded to butcher her.

See how u analysis it as if u are the person indeed
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by bepositive11: 3:48am On Jun 02, 2021
Ecbatana:
Life is a mystery, there is no rule to it. Anything can happen to anyone at anytime.

We do have control to some extent though. For example, women should avoid bringing strangers home. That prevents things like this
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Chukzy44(m): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Men!!
grin grin grin
Jesuuu
That moment when you dread the moniker more than the story!!
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by cardoctor(m): 5:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Very sad
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by vickydevoka(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:

i tire for their matter o, i dont just understand how they reason most times when they see rich guys... embarassed embarassed
Come Abuja, u go see say 99% of gas na ashawo. De business thrive. Most men in Abuja are divorced, that's y dere business is booming here
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Bigredmachine: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

Come Abuja, u go see say 99% of gas na ashawo. De business thrive. Most men in Abuja are divorced, that's y dere business is booming here

Na juju be that o, big juju
... For men to divorce their wife because of ashewo
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Bigredmachine: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2021
post=102277135:
I don't know the exact solution to this but I thinjhgk girls should stop hooking up with HH istrangers..

Sad
Girls are so vulnerabule... Their case is like "there are many ways to kill a rat... Just make dem pray not to jam a bad guy, cos even in marriage they are not safe with a bad guy who disguise
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Adebowalay(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Kobicove:
Why would a human being do such a cruel thing to a fellow human?
very innocent question...we are in the END TIME...don't loose ur guide...Embrace Christ today...cheers
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
Are they saying she was killed and brought home? Killed in one's house. Not even in a hotel :-

Yes she was killed and her ghost brought the man to her house then the man now killed her again and removed some parts in her body.

Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Josywhyte: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2021
27 or 29 years old?
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by gbengaadeleye12: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Babalola0920: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Pls ladies can you pls marry quickly to avoid been victims of circumstances... SEE NO AMOUNT OF ARGUEMENT CAN CHANGE THAT NARRATIVE
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Bigredmachine: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Babalola0920:
Pls ladies can you pls marry quickly to avoid been victims of circumstances... SEE NO AMOUNT OF ARGUEMENT CAN CHANGE THAT NARRATIVE

Married women are not safe either... And she would have to date before marrying as well... Whichever way, na to pray to God not to meet killer
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Coolgent(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

My two cents advice...
Never meet/follow someone anywhere without prior knowledge of anybody, alternatively u can that the person u are going out with call or text u
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Acme45: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I weep for Nigeria girls... They need to understand that over 95% of guys with flashy material things are into one or two illegal things, and associating with such guys puts their life in danger... It's more easier for a camel to go through the eyes of a needle than for a lady to see a single rich guy who does legitimate business in our Nigeria today... It's just so painful many girls would still fall victim... A lady with a tailoring, hair dressing handwork or even one who sells cosmetics can generate monthly income that would sustain and pay her bills, but many don't believe in hardwork... So sad
eye of the gods, ��️��⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳�������
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by vickydevoka(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Na juju be that o, big juju
... For men to divorce their wife because of ashewo
No be so. After divorce na ashawo Dem de use hold body. Abuja men de Bleep o. Ashawo work de move for here o. All gals na ashawo for here
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is this still buhari's incompetence?
Re: Delta: 27-year-old Woman Found Dead In Her Flat With Missing Body Parts by Babalola0920: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Married women are not safe either... And she would have to date before marrying as well... Whichever way, na to pray to God not to meet killer

There's limit possibilities to be victims. Do you know what single ladies face in the hand of both married and unmarried men especially because of money women dey see ooo na 25% of what they see dem dey talk if you see virgin marry pls do after party after the main wedding party because she deserve am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.