Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region (55966 Views)

Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. / BREAKING! Nnamdi Kannu Just Designed New Biafra Map (PICTURES) / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Eteka1:
A land locked enclave. Them no want receive sense.
That's your own map...
Biafran map is different, but that's your doom.

1 Like

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by olibeans: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
This ISWAP terrorist and badly educated almajiri that is a beneficiary of the quota education of the Nigerian school system should also compare the map of Luxembourg and Lesotho to Bornu state and as well compare the quality of life, standard of living and security of lives and property.

Nonsense... Mad people everywhere..

You can as well send your e-rats on nairaland to come and troll me online, I don't care.. idiots

2 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by alizma: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
Kingspin:
This is the way forward
That map answered 40% of your questions, that is the size is small and making it easy to cover within short time when compared with the size of the affected areas in the North. Then you will find answers to the remaining 60% if you stop comparing today's Boko Haram with ESN/UGM of today and start comparing today's ESN/UGM with Boko Haram of 15 to 20years ago, then you will see that the same zeal was applied to point that the northerners then, just like the easterners, felt that the track was against them as a region. That was when statement like, attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North, these people re our brothers let's see how we can address their anger, at a point, Obasanjo even travelled to the North, trying to talk to them but now things have gone beyond that and I am sure no reasonable northerner will say attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North now neither will Obasanjo risk his life like he did before. It is unfortunate that some of you have forgotten so soon.
Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Iykemally(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Even Singapore is 281 square miles, smaller than Lagos. And we all know they're not our mates in development and standard of living
He doesn't reason he just rant like a cow.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Falomo211(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
WuzzyTech:
Former presidential candidate, Adamu Garba has taken to social media to compare the 'map of Biafra' to that of Borno state.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1399732267635838977

I hope this KANU get plans sha make e no.be say Igbo people go start to dey live for camps

1 Like

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Odide009: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2021
Why is it that some tribes don't like Biafra. They see them as a problem to them and still won't let them go. Should we Biafra people as necessary evil or what.
Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by ensamy(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2021
At the mention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu all of them dey tremble to the pants. shocked shocked Thank God the South East governors have started aligning to his vision. Now them don dey get sense. angry grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Raph82(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2021
It shows how backward these northerners think. How does land Mass amount to development. Many of these developed countries of the world are not even bigger than a state in Nigeria. Na d back of book dis educated northerners read o. Education without exposure is what?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Naijboy: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Can't this bastard shut up his mouth for a minute. It is unfortunate that northern Nigeria cannot survive without the East.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by GreenArrow1(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2021
oluwatunechi:
Where will they keep their refugees?

That isn't my problem. They should just declare Biafra already so we can concentrate on other things.
Burning police stations and killing security forces and scoring own goals within the region are just half -hearted measures which won't achieve the supreme goal.
I look forward to a formal declaration of the Sovereign state of Biafra, the severing of ties with anything Nigerian, the mass exodus of Biafrans from ALL parts of Nigeria to their new country and then finally the closure of borders -land, sea and air and the prosperity of both countries going forward.
Anything short of these is just mere tantrums.
A point of note to those who fan the embers of this crises from regions within Nigeria other than the SE, "don't get comfortable where you are." Y'all will be needing VISAs real soon.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by rummmy: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Remind me of Sudan,mali,Chad and Rwanda,Austria,Israel and Malta.....while the latter are doing just fine,the others are wallooping in poverty.........it's not by size.....this fool should just get that in his empty head......let him not die of HBP because of igbo matter...

2 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Whatshallido: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
You are a foolish talker, if you put your head against the shinning of Biafra, your head and all your generation will go down still Biafra must shine.

Mumu. Them dey kill una, u sit down for house dey talk rubish. Rise up and fight.
Ewu. Egwe, adeke
Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by OmoManU: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
I don't really understand this people ...how is igbos wanting biafra because of hate for north ?

Nigeria is not working we want to control our resources and destiny ...hows that hating north
Please i want to ask, what natural resources does Biafra wanna use to develop that tiny landlocked country because last time I checked, Niger Delta have said they won't be part of Biafra, meaning no oil and access to Sea Port as well as where would Biafra get the huge market One Nigeria promised for their goods and services. For me i believe Biafra will only make sense if Niger Delta decided to be part of Biafra which is nearly as impossible

1 Like

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Farki: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2021
More about ideology than land

1 Like

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by yudee233: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2021
Chai with all these facts someone is still pushing to establish Ruga in SE

3 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Sirco: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
shocked tell them.... shocked
Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Otiwaikuku: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2021
WuzzyTech:
Former presidential candidate, Adamu Garba has taken to social media to compare the 'map of Biafra' to that of Borno state.

WOW! So you know Borno State is bigger than the whole of BIAFRA why is the north bent on having RUGA in The east?
Let the land of Borno(Sambisa)State be converted to ranches and the killer Herdsmen taken there.Why look for troubles when you people know that BIAFRA is too small?
I wonder why BIAFRA gives you guys sleepless nights?

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1399732267635838977
Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by GreenArrow1(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Odide009:
Why is it that some tribes don't like Biafra. They see them as a problem to them and still won't let them go. Should we Biafra people as necessary evil or what.

Vacate the lands you presently occupy and head back to your Biafra. Seal off Niger bridge and declare sovereignty and see if the rest of us won't come out enmasse to warn the federal government not to encroach on your new country.
Who is stopping you from moving?
Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2021
You cried more than the bereaved.. give us the less than the borno let's go our separate way... one day Nigeria will be our book of Bible story... Israel is less than Abia State, but go and fight them let's see..

1 Like

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by pepetua(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
JONSYN7154:
FEMI ADESHINA AND GARBA SHEHU!!

They have two brain parts, Left and Right. In the Left there's nothing Right and in the Right there's nothing Left.

Bros this your analysis na Koko,each time I remember it ,I find it difficult not to laugh or smile while walking alone on the road like some one newly discharge from the psychiatric hospital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by modsfucker: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
I don't really understand this people ...how is igbos wanting biafra because of hate for north ?

Nigeria is not working we want to control our resources and destiny ...hows that hating north

Can Nnamdi Kanu ever make a broadcast without raining curses on the North and attributing Igbos' woes to the North? Tell me, can he? I always listen to his hate-filled broadcast, and tell you what, it's always about Hausa/Fulani... He can't hide his hate and negative obsession for the North.
Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by SmartPolician: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2021
JesseJo:

If it's not because of hating North. Why the incessant spewing of vile against the Northerners by Kanu and his dumb clowns?

Go and ask Benue or Jos people that question.

They will explain better.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by banggy: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2021
Do you live around Surulere? Precisely Aguda/Ijesha

Are you SSCE holder
If yes
Call 07034579079/08164253546 for immediate employment
Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by FreeReadersPlat: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2021
We should be careful of the comments we make. Our leaders also need to address issues emanating from different regions with equal resolve and attention. The principles of equity and justice need to be applied in running this country. Make Water no pass garri o.

Hey guys, top of the morning to you all. I just pick a new book this morning,"from failure to success", I am going to be reading 3 chapters every day. Just in case, you have joined others in the challenge of picking a book and at least reading a chapter, feel free to register to get access to thousands of books. Contact - bizsuccesshub13(at) g mail or (what-sapp) 8-0-2-2-2-2-8-7-9-6 to get your free books

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by pepetua(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
You cried more than the bereaved.. give us the less than the borno let's go our separate way... one day Nigeria will be our book of Bible story... Israel is less than Abia State, but go and fight them let's see..
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Wakanakarue: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Landlocked Utopian country

Oga Switzerland is both landlocked and mountainous..... South East stand a better chance

3 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by Dpaulie(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2021
This people are born illiterate...imagine comparing a state to a region... your madness no Dey get shame

2 Likes

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by kevinexit(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2021
who b dis Garba self?

1 Like

Re: Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region by MarxMike(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2021
I have heard : They do not have food.. They don't have land.. They don't have resources.. They don't even love themselves.. Now my question is : Why not let them go, so that they can realize how much they need you to survive?.. Let's just try it for one year, let's say it's probation period..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.