Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. (3656 Views)

Don't Be Fooled, This Is Why Buhari Don't Want Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO / We Have Been Fooled-this Is The Real Death Of Abacha And Not Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by paramakina202: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
Muna4real:
I've studied the pattern of all the happenings in the south east and I've found out that there's nothing like unknown gunmen. The people you refer to as unknown gunmen are actually all security operatives in the state working together to cause unrest in the south east. I traveled to owerri from orlu and I heard some shocking things over there. Let me sum it up for you.

The police operatives have discovered that the Igbos will always support the ipob or Esn no matter what and have decided to hide under that covering. This is what happens in the south east.

1) the police or army will storm a gathering of men like busy junctions, football viewing centers,keke and motorcycle junctions and pick up young men in large numbers. You can confirm this from anyone living in the south east. Only God knows where they take them to, but it's temporary.

2) Then at night or sometime in the day but especially at night,they would storm a place and start shooting. At this moment, everywhere is peaceful but the security operatives will just be shooting. You will notice some men in black. Those are not igbos in any way. I confirmed this when I noticed that all those who have been terrorized by this men and where spoken to by these men say that they didn't speak igbo. They either speak English or pidgin. It became crystal clear when they terrorized a family in orlu, and the grand mother couldn't hear English. They had to use a family member to translate the English for her to Igbo. let's continue

3) Then they would later bring out those young men they've kidnapped and kill some. They might leave some alive just for pictures sake. They they would keep some guns on their chests, some bullets and the rest. They would also leave something to prove that they where Igbo like the igbo cap ( you might have seen some in the photos they release) or force those they kept alive to confess that they are Ipob or Esn.

4) That night or the next day,they would invite the press and the foolish press would release photos of these framed Young men, accusing them of attacking the police. Unfortunately,those they kept alive do not live to tell the stories of what happened.

You must be wondering, how did I come up with these conclusions? Well, the following incidents made me come up with this.
1) the photos of these young men released always come with the red and white igbo cap. Isn't that suspicious? I've lived here for so long that I can tell you everything happening in the south east. Most igbos do not wear that cap except for special occasions. Infact,if you visit the south east right now, you won't see anyone with it and if you are see wearing it, you will be asked" Nna, where are you going? What's the occasion?"

2) most of those armed men do not speak igbo. The Ipob I know cannot go anywhere in the south east and not speak igbo. Infact, the incident of that grandma needing a translation which they couldn't do have exposed them.

3) why are they picking unarmed young men? These men are not carrying weapons. There was an incident where a girl raised an alarm that her uncle who just came for a burial was displayed as unknown gunmen. There are many other incidences where people lament that they loved ones where taken right inside their houses. We also heard about the one that happened in Imsu. Taking young men who came to study. Does that not tell you something?

4) why are all the killed police men Igbos? The south east I know has more northern police men and army than igbos. I won't say anything much on this. Judge for yourself.

Let me stop here. I rest my case.
[/s]

IPOB is as guilty as charged.
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Gbagura: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
These people with short memory thinking everyone is like them. They don't even know what they are thinking again. Today they blame fulani army for the killings, tomorrow they hail the killings calling it a defensive approach by UGM. What sort of humans are these people?

They keep losing but still living in fool's paradise. Who wins a war with gragra in this age? Everything ain't about muscle and beating of chest. Some war only need simple tricks and it's done. I hope the said Biafra won't begin with merely 100 people because the way these guys are taking this matter, it won't end well.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Muna4real:
I've studied the pattern of all the happenings in the south east and I've found out that there's nothing like unknown gunmen. The people you refer to as unknown gunmen are actually all security operatives in the state working together to cause unrest in the south east. I traveled to owerri from orlu and I heard some shocking things over there. Let me sum it up for you.

The police operatives have discovered that the Igbos will always support the ipob or Esn no matter what and have decided to hide under that covering. This is what happens in the south east.

1) the police or army will storm a gathering of men like busy junctions, football viewing centers,keke and motorcycle junctions and pick up young men in large numbers. You can confirm this from anyone living in the south east. Only God knows where they take them to, but it's temporary.

2) Then at night or sometime in the day but especially at night,they would storm a place and start shooting. At this moment, everywhere is peaceful but the security operatives will just be shooting. You will notice some men in black. Those are not igbos in any way. I confirmed this when I noticed that all those who have been terrorized by this men and where spoken to by these men say that they didn't speak igbo. They either speak English or pidgin. It became crystal clear when they terrorized a family in orlu, and the grand mother couldn't hear English. They had to use a family member to translate the English for her to Igbo. let's continue

3) Then they would later bring out those young men they've kidnapped and kill some. They might leave some alive just for pictures sake. They they would keep some guns on their chests, some bullets and the rest. They would also leave something to prove that they where Igbo like the igbo cap ( you might have seen some in the photos they release) or force those they kept alive to confess that they are Ipob or Esn.

4) That night or the next day,they would invite the press and the foolish press would release photos of these framed Young men, accusing them of attacking the police. Unfortunately,those they kept alive do not live to tell the stories of what happened.

You must be wondering, how did I come up with these conclusions? Well, the following incidents made me come up with this.
1) the photos of these young men released always come with the red and white igbo cap. Isn't that suspicious? I've lived here for so long that I can tell you everything happening in the south east. Most igbos do not wear that cap except for special occasions. Infact,if you visit the south east right now, you won't see anyone with it and if you are see wearing it, you will be asked" Nna, where are you going? What's the occasion?"

2) most of those armed men do not speak igbo. The Ipob I know cannot go anywhere in the south east and not speak igbo. Infact, the incident of that grandma needing a translation which they couldn't do have exposed them.

3) why are they picking unarmed young men? These men are not carrying weapons. There was an incident where a girl raised an alarm that her uncle who just came for a burial was displayed as unknown gunmen. There are many other incidences where people lament that they loved ones where taken right inside their houses. We also heard about the one that happened in Imsu. Taking young men who came to study. Does that not tell you something?

4) why are all the killed police men Igbos? The south east I know has more northern police men and army than igbos. I won't say anything much on this. Judge for yourself.

1000% correct !!
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Hundredfold4lif(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
VERY TRUE! WHY ARE MOSTLY IGBO POLICE MEN BEING KILLED WHERAS THERE ARE FEWER IGBOS IN THE POLICE IN BOTH SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTHEAST?
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by MosheDayan: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Brexxit:

This one na rubbish motor park analysis.
Every one knows Ipob is behind the activities of the unknown gunmen men.

It'll take some time for the south easterners to realize the harm they have done to their land.

After burning down all governments infrastructures and police stations and still yet their is no biafra in sight.
So police station and INEC offices are Government infrastructure that has added value to the life of an Igbo man ? Gosh! Who are these Ha ney malz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by owobokiri(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Muna4real:

If you also follow their internet hirelings, some of them already active on this thread, you will notice that that they have gone overboard to pin the killings on Igbos EVEN after Hope Uzodinmma OPENLY stated that over 70% of those caught in connection to the invasions were not Igbos! They desperately shout down any narrative not in tandem with theirs..

They invade every thread, open dozens of threads , shout down every opposing views.., basically trying to entrench the narrative that Igbos are responsible for mass murders and should be expecting a massacre soon. Obviously, They have planned something and it's about to be unleashed... These are state actors! All of them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by igbeke: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Muna4real:

Your submissions are not far from the truth.
I have also been thinking along that line. Those corpses they display always look suspicious to me for certain reasons. I knew something was not adding up.
God will save and preserve the land of the rising sun.
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
For whatever tale yu told,ya ipod or ipob started burning police installations and attacked police personnel.Now that the military artilleries arrived to back police yu wanna push blame?
Where are the fake news international press like cnn and aljezera to investigate this? They want you to start destroyin ya selves before they come.
Hypocritical sys of the world. undecided
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Generalnomercy: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
xcon:
Mumu ipob propaganda.

Mumu Yoruba fungi and bacteria.

You're so daft.
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2021
This is exactly what is happening in the southeast, you said the truth i'm from the southeast too, they kill innocent youths and place Ak47's on their bodies with red cap and stag them esn and unknown gunmen, and the worst is the press is doing a good job by posting fake news all around nigeria about what is not happening in southeast, cause they know that 99% of igbos are illiterates, and that they will believe anything you tell them.
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 02, 2021
owobokiri:

If you also follow their internet hirelings, some of them already active on this thread, you will notice that that they have gone overboard to pin the killings on Igbos EVEN after Hope Uzodinmma OPENLY stated that over 70% of those caught in connection to the invasions were not Igbos! They desperately shout down any narrative not in tandem with theirs..

They invade every thread, open dozens of threads , shout down every opposing views.., basically trying to entrench the narrative that Igbos are responsible for mass murders and should be expecting a massacre soon. Obviously, They have planned something and it's about to be unleashed... These are state actors! All of them!
exactly it is people that hate igbos that are doing it.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Jamesbally: 5:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Muna4real:

You are an IPOB. This your Propaganda won't sell here, take it back to East grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Our Galant Soldiers and Police will continue to use any IPOB, ESN and Unknown Gunmen for TARGET PRACTICE grin

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by immortal2: 6:11am On Jun 02, 2021
The head slamming terrorists from the SW rejoicing will soon have a taste of this. The only thing that will prevent it from happening is that you remain the vassals of the Fulanis as you have always been.

We will die to have our freedom from those whom Britain imposed on us.
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by ThatFairGuy: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
undecided
OsuAmaka:

-Osu amaka
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by donbenie(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

You are an IPOB. This your Propaganda won't sell here, take it back to East grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Our Galant Soldiers and Police will continue to use any IPOB, ESN and Unknown Gunmen for TARGET PRACTICE grin
Shut up angry
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by edoairways: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Brexxit:

This one na rubbish motor park analysis.
Every one knows Ipob is behind the activities of the unknown gunmen men.

It'll take some time for the south easterners to realize the harm they have done to their land.

After burning down all governments infrastructures and police stations and still yet their is no biafra in sight.
They are not responsible for the mayhem in the south east. Some persons terrorised Niger state yet we didn't see who was responsible

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA WAR: Throwback Of Nigerian Women In Lagos, Waiting To Enlist In The Army / Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? / Welcome To Ebonyi State International And Cargo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.