Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State (42494 Views)

Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by gurunlocker: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yes, they don't pay ransom!

I believe you
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by joro10: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nbotee:
Lolzzzz... Abeg na lie jare. U arrested some of the bandits who kidnapped the children and are on the trail of the others and the children? Like the ones with the children were moving at a speed d other ones couldn't kip up with so the police met with dem and arrested dem
make I follow you laugh o jare...shebi u sef follow me smell lies

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by buckeyemedia: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

They will surely be reprimanded for going after islamic schools instead of the normal circular schools.., then left to roam free from the backdoor...
Like the way ipob released their brothers from Owerri Prison to roam free?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by jeroba1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na wash.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Sultty(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Buhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Lama70(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
The Frakeinsten monster you created for religious and political reasons is now consuming your home front.
Who will help you now?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by buckeyemedia: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist
Is that your only contribution Mumu?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by buckeyemedia: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lama70:
The Frakeinsten monster you created for religious and political reasons is now consuming your home front.
Who will help you now?
Same question you should ask ipob & Esn in Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Trutherme: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Story. Soon, you people will start arresting yourselves. cheesy lipsrsealed

Politicians by day and Bandits by night.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by owobokiri(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Like the way ipob freed their brothers from Owerri Prison?

The APC governor of Imo state, Mr Hope Uzodinmma has OPENLY come out to say that 70% off those caught in connection to that invasion are NOT Igbos! Hope hates Igbos do he can't be defending them! He even alluded to the notion that it was foreign agents trying to forment trouble for political purposes..

But ethnic mutants like you, with all sorts of base hate are still desperately trying to pin the actions on ipob! Why? Because you are baying for blood! That's why I keep telling you guys in this forum that as long as you are driven by hate to ask for killings in the East, you will see bloodat your doorsteps very soon..
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by WorldRichest: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
The writer of the report is MAD. Calling the DCP Alhaji, does it mean we can also have Pastor as DCP? Isn't Religion supposed yo be personal and silent in a case of a Security personnel?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Goldbw122(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why are they always making large project for security when there is nothing, and they don't want to upgrade on their security level?

They want to be corrupt sharing loots money rather than taking care of the citizens which is in their power to guide and protect no matter what but they fail at that aspect of life, now tell me what will they be perfect @?

This so called crime is mastermind by those who are not poor yeah it is said by our president that "they are in my cabinet" the Judas is among them,is like a thorn that can not be dealth with but can be reason with souls of innocent Nigeria... Well God almighty is watching this heartless criminal... Amen
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Maxymilliano(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
You arrest some of the bandits involved without rescuing the student s and you think you've done the right thing ?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by dochenaj: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
You are negotiating with kidnappers but you are not paying any ransom.

I guess the kidnappers, did it for fun.

Keep lying to yourself Mr. Deputy Governor.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
What next for the terrorists?

Amnesty
Pardons
Uniforms
Scholarship and
Jobs.

Nigeria is working
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Lovelife2much: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
This government people are all cruise hope
Please check my video �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17p08Zc0CaM
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Eriokanmi: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
A ti kęran m'ero. I can imagine how far we would have gone in terms of development,
had we not been merged with these people since 1914?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by buckeyemedia: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

The APC governor of Imo state, Mr Hope Uzodinmma has OPENLY come out to say that 70% off those caught in connection to that invasion are NOT Igbos! Hope hates Igbos do he can't be defending them! He even alluded to the notion that it was foreign agents trying to forment trouble for political purposes..

But ethnic mutants like you, with all sorts of base hate are still desperately trying to pin the actions on ipob! Why? Because you are baying for blood! That's why I keep telling you guys in this forum that as long as you are driven by hate to ask for killings in the East, you will see bloodat your doorsteps very soon..
Sure Hope Uzodinma said they are not Igbo, they are Yorubas & Hausas, you people never accept responsibility for anything. IG of Police said it is ipob & their sympathizers like you, Ohaneze & Uzodinma said they are not, then you tell me I should take ipob,s side, because it was Uzodinma & Ohaneze that apprehended the bandits?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by semyman: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Can't they waisted to reduce the probability of their successful operations?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by owobokiri(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Sure Hope Uzodinma said they are not Igbo, they are Yorubas & Hausas, you people never accept responsibility for anything. IG of Police said it is ipob & their sympathizers like you, Ohaneze & Uzodinma said they are not, then you tell me I should take ipob,s side, because it was Uzodinma & Ohaneze that apprehended the bandits?

Blood sucker! Bring it on.
You will start it but we will be the ones to finish it for you..
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Strongpee(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Negotiate?
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by mrwonlasewonie: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed what happened next to these people? Nothing!!! We won't hear anything again! Who is fooling who
bubu on the beat grin

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by streetsoldier1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
I'm maniacally bewildered, is the deputy governor now the police spokesperson say "some of the bandits are now in our custody" these abokis are not even smart with their lies.

Stupid and confused gonment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by adecz: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
➡Catch & release...
❌❌❌
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by OmoOshodi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
They kidnapped the students when they were younger.....now they are old...it was amistake

All of f them.will.be rehabilitated and sent to United States of America

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Sultty(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Is that your only contribution Mumu?
u must be mad
is my opinion too complex to understand u could simply stfu
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by shameonyou(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Trash! this is pure fake news...i refuse to believe this news.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Jostoman: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Useless government you people think you are deceiving Nigerians
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by tradepunter: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
We are dishonored
Abandoned, rotting in the scum of damnation
For eternity, we were consigned to oblivion
Pushed to the shadows of existence
The sun will drown
The oceans will be scoured(?) with blood
And the rise of the forgotten will come to punish your soul.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Elioandrew: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/niger-govt-arrests-bandits-who-abducted-islamic-school-students/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
let us see the pictures of the so-called bandits you claim to have arrested. If na ESN and UGM back in South East, una go post pictures like say tomorrow no dey. You better stop feeding the public with unnecessary lies. Mtcheeeewww
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Teejay13(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good for the bandits.
Re: Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State by Timblaze(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.