Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. (797 Views)

Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Which Of These Two Bad Habits Can Be Easily Stop'drinking/smoking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Truvelisback(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Some Pains Can Never Be Easily 4gotten. Even If D Wounds Heals, D Scar Is There Reminding U Of Ur Past Painful Memories. Whenever U See Dat Person, It Gives U A Flash Back Of Ur Past Painful Experience, Even Though U May Av 4given D Person, D Flash Back Keeps Coming Whenever U See D Person.
D Heartbroken People Understands What I Mean. Who Else Has Dis Experience?
Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Cooldude90: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
You're on point

1 Like

Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by extol1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Truvelisback:
Some Pains Can Never Be Easily 4gotten. Even If D Wounds Heals, D Scar Is There Reminding U Of Ur Past Painful Memories. Whenever U See Dat Person, It Gives U A Flash Back Of Ur Past Painful Memories, Even Though U May Av 4given D Person, D Flash Back Keeps Coming Whenever U See D Person.
I was discussing with an imam, and he said, if you want your prayers to be heard by God, live a Peaceful life with all men. my question which I forgot to ask him is, can you live a peaceful life that you know and confess to you that he or she is the one hurting and harming you.

1 Like

Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Truvelisback(m): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2021
This Has Also Made Some Folks Find It Difficult To Flow Well With Some People Possibly Because Of How They Were Terribly & Deeply Hurt. The Wound Is So Fresh & Deep That It Took Them Very Long Time To Get Healed Of This Deep Wounds & Pains. Even Though They May Av 4given D Person Who Hurt Them, D Scar Still Reminds Them & Seeing D Person Reminds Them Too. So Becareful How U Hurt People.
Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Truvelisback(m): 3:47am On Jun 02, 2021
extol1:

I was discussing with an imam, and he said, if you want your prayers to be heard by God, live a Peaceful life with all men. my question which I forgot to ask him is, can you live a peaceful life that you know and confess to you that he or she is the one hurting and harming you.
Both Of U Are Right. D Imam Could Mean Avoiding Troubles Or Problems 4rm People.
Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Truvelisback(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
There Are Some People I Find Difficult To Flow With Or Av A Good Rapport With Because Of My Horrible Experience With Them Or D Horrible Things They Put Me Through Or How I Was Maltreated By Them. D Deeper D Hurt, D More Difficult It Is To 4get.
Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Truvelisback(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Some Pains Can Never Be Easily 4gotten. Even If D Wounds Heals, D Scar Is There Reminding U Of Ur Past Painful Memories. Whenever U See Dat Person, It Gives U A Flash Back Of Ur Past Painful Experience, Even Though U May Av 4given D Person, D Flash Back Keeps Coming Whenever U See D Person.
Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Sammy101111(m): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Bro there is some pains that you can forgive but you can never forget how much the person hurt you
I was committed , serious , in love , patience with her , gave her all I could , I haf to borrow sometimes and pay back later to please to make her happy i never abused her physically or did anywrong was already planning to Settle down with her . she just broke my heart one night and my heart started bleeding i stopped drinking for years that night i resume for one week them done know me for all bar around my house . I realised why so many people committ suicide.if the love is deep not 4 month relationship but years do you know how it will hurt you after investing all you had to make someone happy and they turn around and stab you at your back .Now it is hard for me to love or flow well with any woman
Truvelisback:

2 Likes

Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Boogyman557: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na true CAPRISUN U CAPRISUN SO

E get 1 man way I MISTAKENLY BLAST em left leg wit my KALA after so much HIGHNESS from MAMA CHINELO WEED...

Dat was 2012...

amabobi if I see dat MANCHI I still de feel pitty 4 am and e dey pain me ga ga..

But LIFE goes on BRO

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Truvelisback(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro there is some pains that you can forgive but you can never forget how much the person hurt you
I was committed , serious , in love , patience with her , gave her all I could , I haf to borrow sometimes and pay back later to please to make her happy i never abused her physically or did anywrong was already planning to Settle down with her . she just broke my heart one night and my heart started bleeding i stopped drinking for years that night i resume for one week them done know me for all bar around my house . I realised why so many people committ suicide.if the love is deep not 4 month relationship but years do you know how it will hurt you after investing all you had to make someone happy and they turn around and stab you at your back .Now it is hard for me to love or flow well with any woman
Bro, it takes only courage to live this life when u are down.
Re: Some Pains Can never be easily forgotten. by Sammy101111(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Yes my brother i hold strong
Truvelisback:
Bro, it takes only courage to live this life when u are down.

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO): Woman Watches As Husband Dies After Poisoning Him For Cheating / Bride Price Has Been Abolished In Zimbabwe / Sex & Other Drugs By Emmanuel Iren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.