Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It (84118 Views)

Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me / United African Republic (UAR): A Proposal To Change Nigeria's Name / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Curious345: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Nigeria is not a good name
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Tonyspecial(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2021
E
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Curious345: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2021
I propose BIA'ODU'ARE
Ok

Change it to

Biafra BIA

oduduwa ODU

arewa ARE

BIAODUARE
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Abalado(f): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Olosho then.........

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Lighthammer(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2021
They should change it towww. unknown gun men estate
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by kachuk(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2021
it is now we are knowing that name is not viable
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Nuelito: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2021
jaxxy:
How will that change ur character and mindset? U are still running from the real problems and beating about the Bush.

1st thing change ur constitution which controls ur weak and corrupt systems and laws of coexistence.

You are on point
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2021
I have a name for it. It should be called Zoogeria. And if you disagree then call it Biafra
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Frales6(f): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2021
this kind caption with the write-up sef
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Nuelito: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Good to know.....e bi things

Just incase you need Original Raw Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by IjidolaExchange: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although this is not a pressing issue to us. But if we want to change it we can change it to Usman Danfodio estate.
Imagine
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by MITimothy: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Nonsense, how does the problems we are facing in the country has to do with the name of the coubtry? I suggest you keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by stupidmod3: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2021
mumu shey changing d name of a snail will make it crawl faster?
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
The name isn’t the reason why our politicians are looting and not performing well..

Nigeria as a name is the most beautiful in Africa and some other part of the world..
If there is no power in a name, Jacob wouldn't have changed to Israel. Look out for any Jacob around you, they have cunning lifestyle.
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by HEAVEN4444: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2021
hmm

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Is the name Comrade EMMANUEL Onwubiko totally an Igbo name, was your father or ancenstors there when that name EMMANUEL was coined, yet you gladly accepted to answer to it ! Fools from this same stock must always rant about something....they will always blame everybody but themselves.

dre11:
Change Nigeria's Name From What Was Given By Lugard's Girlfriend, HURIWA Tells National Assembly

According to the group, the name 'Nigeria' has no root in the country since it was given by a white lady, who coined the term.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/01/change-nigerias-name-what-was-given-lugards-girlfriend-huriwa-tells-national-assembly

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Sijo01(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2021
It's better to leave the name o. Changing it might cause another civil war. Each region will want the name to originate from their region; which will be unacceptable by other regions.
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by SavageResponse(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2021
dre11:
Change Nigeria's Name From What Was Given By Lugard's Girlfriend, HURIWA Tells National Assembly

According to the group, the name 'Nigeria' has no root in the country since it was given by a white lady, who coined the term.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/01/change-nigerias-name-what-was-given-lugards-girlfriend-huriwa-tells-national-assembly

Changing the name is of no consequence, the corruption in Nigeria is in-built! angry

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by amuwo1980: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2021
OsuAmaka:
-Osu amaka
Yea aboki shine my shoe

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by robosky02(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2021
Owu everywhere
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by VULCAN(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2021
This Yoruba Muslim has returned with a subtle change of moniker.

You added two ee's but you are the same person.

Always claiming to be a Christian based on the deception in Islam called Taqiya
Your deception will fail yet again.
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think there is nothing wrong with the name Nigeria. We nigerians ought to be grateful and pray for the souls of Lord/Flora luggard to rest in peace for creating a unique country Nigeria. Nigeria shall overcome all these challenges and we shall smile again. We Christians will resist any attempt to change the name of our great country Nigeria. The name Nigeria is our identity before our tribes and changing our country name is a subtle form of secession. The unity of nigeria remains Non-negotiable and we shall live forever as nigerians. God bless Nigeria. God bless our Muslim brothers sad

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2021
So please how does this change how backward Nigeria is, Nigerians are just clueless and shameless about their cluelessness.
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2021
dre11:

After insurrection failed, it's our sovereign identity that's their next target. They know that if you lose your identity you will temporarily not be able to effectively rally to the base of patriots and Sahara reporters and the ipob terrorists leader can keep their unpatriotic rhetoric.

Even Nebuchadnezzar knew how important identity is that the first thing he did was rename the young jewish scholars he got to serve him.
We are Nigerians! We have the River Niger passing through the centre of the country. It's not out of common sense that the name perfectly fits and even if she doesn't coin it, someone else, a smart Nigerian could figure it out and recommend it just like Pa Awo coined naira and kobo.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by chukwuibuipob: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2021
grin Kanu the gods of fl@thead PIGZ is indeed a MAD man.Period sad

1 Like

Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by jditimiya(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2021
I support it too, the guy ,make me laugh no be small. Me i be human and i no be animal because i leave in a house and not in the zoo.
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by GOTVee: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2021
VULCAN:
This Yoruba Muslim has returned with a subtle change of moniker.

You added two ee's but you are the same person.

Always claiming to be a Christian based on the deception in Islam called Taqiya
Your deception will fail yet again.

I don't know what you're talking about sir. I'm a born again Christian.
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by harmony75: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2021
It does not matter the name is OK we just have greedy leaders. Let everybody go their separate ways Igbos Biafrans, Yoruba Oduduwas leave naija for herdsmen if you change the name it maybe worst!!!
Re: HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It by harmonyglobal: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2021
I suggest WAZOBIA.
And that makes me a Wazobian����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.