Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (105 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

God gave these four young men an unusual aptitude for understanding every aspect of literature and wisdom. And God gave Daniel the special ability to interpret the meanings of visions and dreams. Daniel 1:17 NLT

Pray this...

I declare in this month and beyond, I will walk in unusual wisdom in all aspect of life, like Daniel I shall see visions and interpret dreams and visions and be at the top of my league in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Greatness / The Weakness Of The Mind / The Other Side Of Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.