Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

The Weakness Of The Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Weakness Of The Mind (105 Views)

The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / The Weakness Of Our Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weakness Of The Mind by DavidAO(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
The weakness of the mind.

The mind is human tool to create, it’s human tool to form reality, it’s the gift God gives everyone as they come to life.

The mind is weak and this is why the light it gives (logic) is usually faulty. The mind that gives this logic cannot realize the fault and this is why no one can truly see their own reality. They need other people to help them. If every mind has become faulty then a new unattached mind has to be created to show us our reality.

The major weakness of the mind lies in its inability to conceive its own creation and its death. The mind can replicate almost anything within that time but it cannot replicate its own creation. Neither can it tell of its death.

No one is aware of being aware because the mind is not aware of the point before it’s creation, neither will it be aware of the point after its death.

The mind is scared of this two points so it creates a defense against this by denying these points; claiming nothing lies before or after it. This assertion of the mind is very ironic because if nothing created the mind which is something, that means nothing is something. Only a thing can create another just as we experience that only a human can born another human etc. if nothing created the mind then that nothing is something.

This weakness has affected mind kinds since the beginning, this also affected Adam in the beginning. He must have thought he has been forever as God was. This is probably why he never trusted the reason God gave for him to die. It was practically unreasonable to him that he’d die. He was the first mind to be formed, he had never seen any prove that death can occur so he concluded that God had lied.

The Bible records that he was not deceived by anything 1 Timothy 2:14, it was a decision he took because of lack of trust in God. He was sure God was lied. So he had hastily touched the fruit after the woman because she didn’t die. When God appeared after he exhibited even more weakness of the mind by logically proving himself right.

Often times, I have tried to conceive my own death, trying to test the wits of my mind. I think it’s quite a fascinating experience and every time I mention it, people often get scared. This experienced as thought me a lot, one can only conceive their dying but not their own death.

Most people are still trapped in the weakness of the mind, they put up logically acceptable arguments why there’s nothing before or beyond the mind. This trade of selling this argument is the backbone of science, philosophy and many religions. Such people are exhibiting the same weakness that Adam felt. They’re trapped within the reality created by the mind.

If we can create a device that wipes out our memory of death, I’m sure everyone alive will argue that death occurs. We’d need at least one person to die to prove to us that death occurs.

There’s never been an experience of what lies beyond, this is why the mind is scared of it. The mind is usually scared of what it cannot grasp. This is why people naturally oppose what they do not know or understand, and why ignorance is the most difficult thing to admit.
To be continued......

Written by: David A.O.

If you’ve enjoined this write up, visit my website in the link below to read other write up of this nature.
https://www.davidaobooks.com/

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Always The Same / Pastor Perry Stone Messages / The Other Side Of Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.