Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,005 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! (25295 Views)

I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force / 26 Million Job Seekers Applied For NNPC Jobs As Recruitment Portal Closes / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by extol1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
ambale:
You cannot give up now, why not try volunteering.
how does one join?
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by rumeuruemu: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Will advice you combine job hunting with a simultaneous learning of hard core skills, e.g diploma in welding technology or soft IT skills side by side, and reference online free digital library resources, eg. UNCTAD e -text on how to prepare a business plan, project management fundamentals, etc.
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by luv2rolly(m): 1:24am On Jun 14, 2021
yet me wey don apply for about 15 yet none has clicked think say i dont too try. oboy i must continue until i get a call/responds o, because my next interview will surely be my net Job.
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by ambale(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
extol1:

how does one join?
There are various means of volunteering, you just research your field and find companies where you can volunteer to work with
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by Emeka511(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
[I am very interested pleasequote author=demefa post=102291748]Real or just joking?[/quote]
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by yunqdady: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2021
BigDawsNet:

LinkedIn do not focus on "University of popular"

All they wanna see is skills

I mean real skills

With lots of recognized certification

Haven't you been a receiving a DM from LinkedIn official advising you to take a course....

When you have bunch of them on your profile.... international/loc job can easily locate you and will message you
Those ceo messages are more like spam messages. Not like they see your profile and then decided to message you
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by yunqdady: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Just 188 grin. I can apply to 50 jobs at a go. In a month that's 1500. I am in IT Sha. Another 50 on indeed. Around 100 jobs a day.
IT is kinda easy cos you get the jobs
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by BigDawsNet: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2021
yunqdady:

Those ceo messages are more like spam messages. Not like they see your profile and then decided to message you

It's broadcast messages

1 Like

Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:15am On Oct 31, 2021
Curious345:
Come and work for me .. sugar mommy work.

2 of my boys dey drive benz na.

Based on fuckery things..

Lots of hajia and divorced with cash waiting to get laid
Bro I go like wan work o.How I go contact you
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by Genesils(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Send a DM for your professional CV at just 3k now.
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by Austema(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Barbiturate:
Within a year, I've applied for 188 jobs on LinkedIn. Some I was called for test and interviews, some I was never called. None of them gave me a job. There are some I applied via mail, not LinkedIn "easy apply"......so it should be over 200.

The last one was with a Yoruba company in Lagos. I applied via LinkedIn. I passed through 3 interview processes. The 4th was with the MD/CEO( Yoruba aged and titled man). He practically told me I am omo ibo(ibo man) and that I don't have the passport.

I'm officially done searching for jobs!!!
I'm throwing in the towel!

boss man, I have to quote you here on your old post,

My dad is sick, and the sickness has to do with the inability to urinate

In fact for the past 2weeks he has been urinating only through the aid of what is fixed to his organ, the doctor proscribed drugs for us worth about 15k

and the money is not yet complete, please kindly help me with any amount, please a beg you.

2263648432 Zenith bank
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by Oladapo3971(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
OdenKelechi:
All i'll say is don't give up. It musn't be from Linkedn, try other platforms as well.

I was about giving up when i got mine and now i'm about to upgrade to something even better. Keep pushing
Other platforms like?
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by LikeAking: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Curious345:
Come and work for me .. sugar mommy work.

2 of my boys dey drive benz na.

Based on fuckery things..

Lots of hajia and divorced with cash waiting to get laid

I want join ur comp.
Re: Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! by Rubyjade: 12:27am On Aug 07, 2022
shocked
michlins:
Before I got my first job from Nairaland, I sent tons of quotations and went through shit. If you like, give up

Na you sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified Or Trained For / Custodian Life Assurance Ltd Interview Invite / 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerians Begin A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.