Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

A Tribute To My Maligned Mother in Her Suffering... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tribute To My Maligned Mother in Her Suffering... (693 Views)

My Mother In-Law (Episode 1) / Mother-in-law - Episode 2 / SaharaTV Special: A Tribute To Chinua Achebe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To My Maligned Mother in Her Suffering... by Haddock(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
The Second Day of March, 2021 - A Tribute to Mrs Christiana Agnes Onah - The Innocent Mother and Grandmother

It was such a radiant and blessed day
Because nothing given of the Lord is cursed
Until the accuser chose it for his own cruel purpose
And all glory of the Second Day of March was darkened

It was darkened by the arrival of policemen
Because using the police provides legitimacy
Until the accuser could have his fill of wickedness
And the innocent grandmother was taken to Makurdi

It was from Udegi Ito that she was taken
Because she was to be detained in Makurdi
Until the accuser perfected his plot to cause pain
And she was locked away with no guilt on her hands

It was with her children she was locked away
Because they are victims of deep malice and hate
Until the accuser has satisfied his ego as a big man
And he left them to the police with a malicious accusation

It was a grievous accusation he hung on them
Because he stopped seeing them as human beings so
Until the accuser sees them hang because Steven Ode died
And he awaits the outcome of his plot but the Almighty watches

Re: A Tribute To My Maligned Mother in Her Suffering... by Haddock(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Here's the link to the full story of her suffering along with her daughter and grandson

https://www.nairaland.com/6510375/wife-in-law-stepson-deceased-brother#100863379
Re: A Tribute To My Maligned Mother in Her Suffering... by Haddock(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Don't worry, mama, you will be vindicated not by humans but by the Just One Himself.
Re: A Tribute To My Maligned Mother in Her Suffering... by Haddock(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Mama is acquitted and freed!
God is supreme over all human machinations

(1) (Reply)

For All Book And Magazine Lovers / Terentius Ashwell: Cliche's Are A Limit To Art. / Phil Caterers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.